Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack   Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 2:10 am

First topic message reminder :

The snow is falling quicker now, as you stumble blindly through the forest. A streak of motion, and then your belly-up in the cold snow. "Who are you?" A white silohette growls. "And why are you in my territory?" "The storm," You stutter. "I'm lost,"
"Fine, you may stay," The wolf snarls in disgust. "I'm Cypress, your alpha," You finally realize the wolf is a female, and a beautiful one at that, complete with glowing green eyes. She stalks back into the trees, and you follow, hoping for a home in this frozen land. Can you thaw the alpha's frozen heart as well? She dares you to try.
Form:
Name:
Mate:
Other:
I will place you in ranks depending on your form. Beta and Alpha will be chosen later by Cypress. If you ask for either, you will automatically be a Warrior, no questions asked.

Frozen ♥ Ranks:
Alpha: The leaders. One pair of mates
Beta: 2nd in command. One pair of mates.
Delta: Advisors. Usually 2 pairs of mates
Scout Leader: Leads the hunts, One pair of mates.
Warriors: Normal Pack Members.
Elders: Older pack members.
Omega: Enemies of the alpha. Can move up however

Alphas:
Cypress/none

Beta:
None/None

Delta:
None/None
None/None

Scout Leader:
None/None

Warriors:
None

Elders:
None

Omega:
None
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack   Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 5:10 am

Skull: I breathed 1/2 growled "who are you spy?!" i threatened snapping my jaws a bit away
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum
EnchantixBloom

Female
Number of posts : 1626
Nickname: : Enchantix, Bloom, EB, Enchilada (what Penguin used to call me)
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BrightClan- Brightstar, Cherryfur, Stormwhistle, and Dawnpaw. Sunrise Wolf Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. 11 girls, no parents- Samantha Singger. 21 Kids, no parents- Alyssa, Gabrielle, Rachel, and Victoria. Running for our lives- Faith Nicole Hadley. Captured- Heather Camille Brooke. Jureano Mountain Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. Summer River Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald.

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack   Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 7:33 am

Bloom and Crystal wandered through the forest. "I wonder where all the wolves are..." Crystal said.
Sky saw a wolf hunting, and two wolves fighting. He hid behind a tree, trying not to be seen or heard.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack   Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 7:54 am

Skull flicked around as he scented another wolf he growled at the wolf. "You spy too!?" he growled snapping and spitting
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack - Page 2 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack - Page 2 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack - Page 2 Pet Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack - Page 2 LKtU Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack - Page 2 NpQC
Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack - Page 2 GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack   Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 8:34 am

She slipped out, "No I'm not." she said icily. "Who are you!?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BrightClan- Brightstar, Cherryfur, Stormwhistle, and Dawnpaw. Sunrise Wolf Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. 11 girls, no parents- Samantha Singger. 21 Kids, no parents- Alyssa, Gabrielle, Rachel, and Victoria. Running for our lives- Faith Nicole Hadley. Captured- Heather Camille Brooke. Jureano Mountain Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. Summer River Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald.

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack   Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 8:40 am

Tinsel~*~Tiger wrote:
Skull flicked around as he scented another wolf he growled at the wolf. "You spy too!?" he growled snapping and spitting

"N-n-No, I j-just happened to p-pass by!" Sky stammered.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack   Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 8:47 am

Skull: I chuckled once. "coward." he muttered turning to the fiesty one. "Doesn't matter, your in my way get out!" he growled aiming his powerfull jaws at her ear
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
DragonEggs : Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack - Page 2 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack - Page 2 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack - Page 2 Pet Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack - Page 2 LKtU Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack - Page 2 NpQC

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack   Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 8:54 am

She moved her ear. "You may be in mine." she said on edge now. "You move."
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack   Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 9:35 am

Skull: He swiped his long thick claws across the fron of her chest. leaving red marks
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack   Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 9:42 am

She growl leaping and bitting his ear. Leaving puncture wounds landing were she stood before but back a little farther back.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack   Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 9:50 am

Skull spun his foot around triping her and then jumped onto her before she could regain balance pinning her he lowred his head to her throat and squeezed
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack   Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 10:07 am

She snarled. Kicking at his stomach leaving marks that almost bled. "Jerk." she growled unheard.
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack   Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 6:26 am

Sky escaped while they were fighting. Great, now they probably think I'm wimpy, he thought.
Bloom and Crystal saw the gray wolf. As Bloom backed away, Crystal went up to the wolf. "Haven't I seen you before?" She said.
Sky remembered. He had been beaten by this wolf, then became friends. "Y-Yes. Hello, Crystal. Can I travel with you? I-I need a strong wolf like you."
Crystal smiled. "Yes, sure."
Sky growled and padded around Crystal. He pounced on the red wolf behind Crystal.
Crystal growled. "What are you doing?!"
Sky replied, "I'm saving you!" he knocked the wolf out.
Crystal rolled her eyes. "Um, that just happens to be my friend."
Sky gasped. "Oops..."
Crystal growled and pounced on him.
"I-I'm sorry!" Sky got up and ran away.
Crystal shook Bloom. "C'mon, c'mon, wake up!"
Bloom did not respond.
Crystal sat there, shaking her again and again.
Sky came back to her.
"Go away!" Crystal growled.
Bloom's eyes slowly opened. "Huh?"
"Bloom!" Crystal said, as she mouthed "leave" to Sky.
Bloom said, "Let him stay."
"Fine." Crystal said. "Let's go."
Sky sighed. "Thanks. I saw two wolves over there." He showed them the direction.
"Ok, then let's show them how tough the three of us are!" Bloom said.
The three left and padded behind the tree Sky had hid behind before.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack   Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 6:54 am

Selene had wiggled out now. She bit his muzzle. It bled into her mouth. She let go hearing other footsteps. She felt blood trickle down her throat.

Asim turned. "We need to find Selene." he said. They followed were she had gone.

Snow kept Shri beside her as they walked.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female
Number of posts : 1898
Nickname: : Rayne, Raynie
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack   Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 11:19 am

Name: Callie
Description: Pure white with icy blue paws, tail, muzzle and ears. Icy blue eyes
Mate: None, to young
Other: She's a pup

Name: Midnight-Fang
Description: Pure black with yellow legs, tail, muzzle and ears. Yellow eyes
Mate: Looking
Other: He's in his teenish age

Name: Lilly-Shine
Description: Pure pink with dark pink legs, tail, muzzle, ears and dark pink hearts on both her hips. Dark pink eyes.
Mate: None, her old one was killed by hunters
Other: She's pregnant
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack   Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 11:25 am

Tinsel~*~Tiger wrote:
Skull: I breathed 1/2 growled "who are you spy?!" i threatened snapping my jaws a bit away
Demon: I eyed him, smiling a little. "I'm not a spy. I was hunting the buck when you came." I sat down in front of the dead buck.
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack   Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 10:43 pm

"Watch." Crystal whispered as she padded in front of the tree and stood there, waiting for somebody to notice her.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack   Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 11:15 pm

Asim saw others. He saw Selene in a fight. He sighed/growled but kept the others hidden.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack   Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 7:34 am

Skull pulled his bloody muzzle from her and lashed out acn bit hers. "fiesty." he chuckled. "I like that In a she like you." He said his eyes travling up her figure. But then he ripped it away with a pull threatning to rip her skin off. then spun around and bucked her into the woods
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack   Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 10:16 am

She growled. "Thanks." she said before catching herself in the woods. She pounced onto his back. Her temper was just about gone now. Blood dripped from her glossy pelt occasionally. She bit around his spine. Threatening to go deeper to the nerve. "Peace?"' she said her voice muffled.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack   Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 1:06 pm

ORP: Oops, a bit late.
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack   Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 4:48 am

Crystal stayed where she was, waiting.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack   Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 5:36 am

"Never i like it ruff." He flipped over standing on his back paws and felll thudding hard onto his back squishing her inbetween his heavy muscled body and her lean graceful one. He slipped away as the impact lossned her grip then was stratling her his hot breath on her neck he leaned in close to her ear. "But If you back down I will to."
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack   Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 9:52 pm

Demon: I picked up the buck and headed back the way I had come, the way to my older brother, twin, and little sister.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack   Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 12:50 am

She heard her heart beating in her ears. She breathed out. Her breath hitting his ear. "I'm not done fighting." she said. She rested for a few minutes. She kicked him off. "Whenever your tired." she said standing on top of him.

Asim watched. He knew she would fight till she was injured. He hoped she would give up soon.

Snow kept Shira from seeing Selene fighting.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack   Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 1:17 am

Demon: I finally arrived. "I brought some food."
Shadow growled. "You could've been killed! Can't you at least have a little more sense and ask someone else to come!"
Demon: I growled back. "I was getting us something to eat! IF you don't want me, then I'll just leave! Our entire journey you've been shapping at me, even though I've been getting the food!" I turned and ran away from the only family I ever had, and will ever want.
Roxian: "Way to go, you just got Demon to leave. We've had to deal with enough family leaving. No one k nows if she'll even live a moon."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack   Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next