Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage

Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack   Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 2:10 am

First topic message reminder :

The snow is falling quicker now, as you stumble blindly through the forest. A streak of motion, and then your belly-up in the cold snow. "Who are you?" A white silohette growls. "And why are you in my territory?" "The storm," You stutter. "I'm lost,"
"Fine, you may stay," The wolf snarls in disgust. "I'm Cypress, your alpha," You finally realize the wolf is a female, and a beautiful one at that, complete with glowing green eyes. She stalks back into the trees, and you follow, hoping for a home in this frozen land. Can you thaw the alpha's frozen heart as well? She dares you to try.
Form:
Name:
Mate:
Other:
I will place you in ranks depending on your form. Beta and Alpha will be chosen later by Cypress. If you ask for either, you will automatically be a Warrior, no questions asked.

Frozen ♥ Ranks:
Alpha: The leaders. One pair of mates
Beta: 2nd in command. One pair of mates.
Delta: Advisors. Usually 2 pairs of mates
Scout Leader: Leads the hunts, One pair of mates.
Warriors: Normal Pack Members.
Elders: Older pack members.
Omega: Enemies of the alpha. Can move up however

Alphas:
Cypress/none

Beta:
None/None

Delta:
None/None
None/None

Scout Leader:
None/None

Warriors:
None

Elders:
None

Omega:
None
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack   Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 5:40 am

My eyes folowed selene
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum

Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6