Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 1:59 am

First topic message reminder :

Blizzard wached as his hopes for fight hualted sudenly.

Shila watched the wolf chick from the bushes.

(Ras + flower?)
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 2:50 am

"Ohhh... i had teh same promble...."Moonshine said looking at her paw. " You may go now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 2:53 am

Midnight Sun nodded, padding away without another word.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 2:54 am

Roxy padded over to twlight, licking his ear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 2:59 am

Twilight smiled, nuzzling Roxy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 3:01 am

Roxy smilied lovily. The sun was setting in the distance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 3:04 am

ORP: Picture perfect, xD

RP: Twilight smiled happily.

Midnight Sun padded into her den.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 3:05 am

(yep)

Roxy yawned

Claw strighetd up and paddd over to Alice and Moonshien,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 3:09 am

Cougar followed Claw.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 3:10 am

" I'm Claw," he siad dipping his hea din greeting.
" hello Claw, I am Moonshine"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 3:12 am

"And I'm Cougar," she said.

"Hello Claw, Cougar. I'm Alice."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 3:16 am

" we wuld liek to join your pack."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 3:18 am

Cougar nodded.

"Well, I see no reason for you not to be able to," Alice replied.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 3:20 am

" i agree," Moonshine answered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 3:21 am

Cougar smiled. "Thank you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 3:22 am

Claw noded. The cmap as almost balck now.

Roxy walked into her and Twlights den
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 8:22 pm

Twilight smiled, padding in after Roxy.

Midnight Sun lied down in the back of her den, head rested on her paws.

Mirah Sunsky bounced in circles, yipping and howling. She liked being a pup. She bounded back over to where Denali stood. The strange blue marking surrounding her left eye glowed and was very visible in the early night darkness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 5:15 am

Storm troted over toDenil, and lciked ehr ear.

Twlight smileid and satretd to lick Twlight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 5:17 am

ORP: Don't you mean Roxy, xD

Shall we fast forward a bit??xD

RP: Denali smiled and nuzzled Storm.

Twilight grinned, licking Roxy affectionately.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 5:23 am

(such an idot, and sure!)

Once roxy stoped, roxy whispered," Twlight...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 5:24 am

ORP: You are not an idi0t. And how far shall we fast forward, xD??

RP: "Yeah?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 5:37 am

" i am having pups..just not..urs" she whispered the last part

( u chose)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 5:40 am

ORP: How 'bout several moons, like the point at which they have their pups. After we finish this part though..

RP: Twilight remained silent, not sure what to say. He chewed his lower lip for a moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 5:41 am

(ks)
(waht about Denil?)

Roxy sighed, looking down at herseld.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 8:26 pm

ORP: I don't know. We just kind of stopped rping with Storm and Denali.....

idea OH!! I know what to do!!! Triani is Denali's aprentice, so Denali can retire from her post and become a warrior, and Triani can take over!!

RP: Twilight licked Roxy's head gazing into her eyes. He smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 4:19 am

(yeaaa. that means she can have pups!!)

" are you ok?"roxy asked, sighing and lciked his paw.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next