Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 1:59 am

First topic message reminder :

Blizzard wached as his hopes for fight hualted sudenly.

Shila watched the wolf chick from the bushes.

(Ras + flower?)
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 4:42 am

Twilight smiled. "I'm fine," he replied, "How are you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 4:45 am

"good" Roxys aid and licke dhis paw.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 4:48 am

Denali motioned to Triani. The two entered the med. wolf den. "I'm retiring from my post to become a warrioress," she stated, "I am entrusting the job of medicine wolf to you."

"But, I'm only a teen, don't I have to be an adult??" Triani protested.

"Yes, but you won't be a teen for long," Denali said, "And I'll always be here to help you."

Triani opened her mouth to say something, but all that came out was, "Ok."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 4:50 am

Storm smileid and licked her ear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 4:52 am

ORP: *Presses fast forward button*

RP: Several moons later....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 4:53 am

(kss)

Roxy left sharp pains in her stocmah/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 4:55 am

Midnight Sun walked into the forest, sharp pains shooting through her stomach. She paused to make sure no one was following her. She knew what it was and wanted to be alone. She found a small cave and laid down in the back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 4:56 am

Roxy laied down in her den. AQll teh qotehr wolves, expect Twlight and Mightnight sun where playing around outside of camp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 5:00 am

Midnight Sun held back a scream as slowly, one pup appeared. Ten minutes later, another one came, then another. She smiled at them pushing them closer to her. Three pups. She sighed happily, resting her head on her paws as the pups suckled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 5:06 am

Roxy soon gave birth to 3 beaufioul pups, 2 boys, one girl. The girl was alomst prue black, with purple strecks and a purple dimond, "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 5:12 am

Midnight Sun frowned. Names. She needed names. Hmm....she thought, studying the pups. One, a female, was a deep purple like her mother. Marluxia...yes, Marluxia it would be. She looked at the next one, also a female. She looked exactly like her father, Fisher. Midnight Sun held back a growl at the thought of him. She'd be Esme. And the last one, a male, looked like a cross between the two. He had the build of his mother, yet the pelt of his father. She smiled as she thought of the perfect name. Jayson.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 5:24 am

(lol, i was goign to have my pusp look liek taht! oh well.)

The deep purple and balck she woudl be... " Black Beauty" Next was a brute that looked alot like his fatehr, fisher. His name would be...."Freedom". The next brute was also a cross betwwen teh to. He was bliut like his father, and th pelt color as his mother..." Astro"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 5:29 am

ORP: xD.

RP: Midnight Sun repeated the names in her head. Marluxia. Esme. Jayson. She smiled, grooming each pup.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 7:06 pm

Roxy smilied and thought abotu calling Twlight in, but didnt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 8:59 pm

Midnight Sun frowned again. The only fault with giving birth outside camp, was the fact that now she would have to carry three pups back. She stared at Marluxia and was taken aback when Marluxia stared back, her eyes wide open and the same gold color as Midnight Sun's. A new born pup wasn't supposed to have it's eyes open yet....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 11:43 pm

Midnight Sun frowned, and shrugged the feeling away. She licked Marluxia's head, who promptly fell back asleep.

Marluxia closed her eyes, having snuck one last peek at her mother. It was all so strange. She knew deep down that this was all wrong. She shouldn't be seeing anything, she shouldn't be hearing anything. She shouldn't even have in depth thoughts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 5:39 am

Roxy closed ehr eyes and quitlyed called Twlight/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 9:00 am

Twilight's ears pricked up, and his tail wagged happily. He padded over to the den where Roxy was, awaiting permission to enter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 9:01 am

" you may come in," Roxy whispered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 9:12 am

A grin spread across Twilight's face, replacing any traces of the anxiety he kept bottled up for so long. His tail wagged faster, and he entered the den.

~

Marluxia opened her eyes again. Something was terribly wrong, and she felt it. The corners of her tiny mouth pointed downwards in a frown. She tried to make a sound, in attempt to wake her mother up. She first tried a yelp, or a growl and when that didn't work, a bark. Her heart beat faster as time wasted away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 9:15 am

" Morning,"she whispered and lciked his cheek.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 9:19 am

Twilight licked her muzzle lovingly. "Good morning," he greeted, his voice quiet.

~

Finally, Marluxia managed a bark, though it was much louder than she expected.

Midnight Sun woke up at once, looking at her daughter. "What is it?" she asked.

Marluxia frowned, frustrated. How could she tell her mother...??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 5:24 am

" I has...pups..." she whispered, solfly.
Back to top Go down
Wolf Dancer
Administrator
Administrator
Wolf Dancer

Female
Number of posts : 71
Nickname: : Wolfie
DragonEggs : http://dragcave.net/user/RandomRaven
Registration date : 2008-08-26

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Icicle Creek-Fang, Nixara Snowfall Pack-Raven, Survivor

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 7:24 am

((Would you mind if we fast forwarded again, to when the pups are teens??))
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 7:58 am

What i miss?"
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10