Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nightclan~Warriors RP

Go down 
+4
HeraTort
ForestStarUniversal
Midnight-Tiger
City Girl
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
City Girl
AWESOME
AWESOME
City Girl

Female
Number of posts : 1098
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Nightclan~Warriors RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Nightclan~Warriors RP   Nightclan~Warriors RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 6:07 am

First topic message reminder :

Nightclan
This is kinda linked with Sunriseclan cause Moonstar of Nightclan is Sunpelt of Sunriseclan's old mate and Rainclaw of Sunriseclan's father

It's the middle of the night, you're wondering the forest and you think that no one can see you, but they can, what you don't know is that you've entered Nightclan territory and there are dozens of cats around you, hiding in the night. Will you join them?

The Form:
Name:
Discription/Pic:

Members:
Leader:
Oceanstar-Moonstar's brother-Tom-Tigerlilly

Deputy:
Scarcloud-Tom-Kaikai27

Med. Cat:
Pheasantflower-She-cat-Cmain

Med. Cat Apprentice:
Leafpaw-She-cat-Kaikai776

Warriors:
Shadowpelt-Tom-Tigerpower

Apprentices:
Ashpaw-Tom-HeraTort, Mentor-Shadowpelt

Queens and Kits:
Wildflower-She-cat-Tigerlilly

Elders:

Rouges/Loners:

Kittypets:
Charlie-Tom-Hurricane Chris L0ver, Is a friend to the clan

News:
3/29/08-Nightclan has started. Rainclaw from Sunriseclan has journeyed for a long time and arrived at Nightclan, Rainclaw and Moonstar talked and Rainclaw found out that he had a sister, Moonstar has decided to leave Nightclan in the paws of his brother, Oceancloud and he and Riverstone will go back to Sunriseclan with Rainclaw.

Last edited by Hurricane Chris L0ver on Mon May 26, 2008 3:39 am; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
City Girl
AWESOME
AWESOME
City Girl

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Nightclan~Warriors RP   Nightclan~Warriors RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 7:50 am

"I'm just speaking the truth, he was a kittypet, until I was foolish enough to let him in my clan" I snarled and dug my claws into the ground
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightclan~Warriors RP   Nightclan~Warriors RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 7:51 am

"Moonstar! do you care about me or not!?"
Back to top Go down
City Girl
AWESOME
AWESOME
City Girl

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Nightclan~Warriors RP   Nightclan~Warriors RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 7:53 am

"Well of corse I do, you're my son, and i'm proud that you're Deputy back at Sunriseclan" I said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightclan~Warriors RP   Nightclan~Warriors RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 7:55 am

"Why dont you bring your Clan to Sunriseclan?"he asked calming down.
She felt her father calm down so she did, then slowly walked up to her Grandfather and aunt and sniffed her aunt first.
Back to top Go down
City Girl
AWESOME
AWESOME
City Girl

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Nightclan~Warriors RP   Nightclan~Warriors RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 8:37 am

"I don't think that would be a very good idea" I said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightclan~Warriors RP   Nightclan~Warriors RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 8:39 am

"I-i want to be here and there!"

She sniffed Moonstar then licked his nose.
Back to top Go down
City Girl
AWESOME
AWESOME
City Girl

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Nightclan~Warriors RP   Nightclan~Warriors RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 8:54 am

"Where ever you choose is fine with me" I said and smiled at the kit

((dude, if chris brown dosn't win the KCA for best male singer im gona flip))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightclan~Warriors RP   Nightclan~Warriors RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 8:57 am

She licked Her aunts nose to.
Back to top Go down
City Girl
AWESOME
AWESOME
City Girl

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Nightclan~Warriors RP   Nightclan~Warriors RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 9:04 am

I smiled and licked her ear
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightclan~Warriors RP   Nightclan~Warriors RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 9:06 am

She purred.

He saw how happy she was........."I dont know.... i want both my Family or my fathers and sisters clan!"
Back to top Go down
City Girl
AWESOME
AWESOME
City Girl

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Nightclan~Warriors RP   Nightclan~Warriors RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 9:13 am

"I suppose Riverstone and I could come to Sunriseclan and leave Nightclan in the hands of my brother, Oceancloud(Tigerlilly)" I said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightclan~Warriors RP   Nightclan~Warriors RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 9:15 am

'PLease! oh you would love it there!"

She saw Riverstones tail moving and jumped on it and bit into it thinking it was a mosue and held on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightclan~Warriors RP   Nightclan~Warriors RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 9:18 am

Name: Petal
Rank: Kittypet who was treated horribly when she got pregnant. She is running away and looking to join a clan. So, she will be a Queen.
Discription/Pic: Grey with bluish patches that move with her in the sunlight. She has a soft pink petal nose.
Other: Very weak, since she hasn't had anything to eat in more than half a moon.
Back to top Go down
City Girl
AWESOME
AWESOME
City Girl

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Nightclan~Warriors RP   Nightclan~Warriors RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 9:23 am

"Alright then, it is decided, I'll go tell Oceancloud" I said and padded of to find my brother

I smiled at the kit and wriggled my tail free and started lashing it back and forth for her to play with

Once I told Oceancloud that he was leader I padded back to Rainclaw, Riverstone and Cloverkit

((welcome DaleWhale))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightclan~Warriors RP   Nightclan~Warriors RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 9:24 am

((Thanks! Can we have a scene where the leader or one of the main warriors sees me, Petal struggling and weak in the forest and invites me to join the clan?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightclan~Warriors RP   Nightclan~Warriors RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 9:28 am

She purred and pounced on it again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightclan~Warriors RP   Nightclan~Warriors RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 9:34 am

Petal staggered through the forest with her ribs jutting out.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: Nightclan~Warriors RP   Nightclan~Warriors RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 12:01 pm

Name:Shadowpelt
Discription/Pic:black green eyes
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum

PostSubject: Re: Nightclan~Warriors RP   Nightclan~Warriors RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 9:23 pm

Wildflower walked into camp

Oceancloud stood by his brother (( Blackstar)) and saw Foxclaw
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightclan~Warriors RP   Nightclan~Warriors RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 11:45 pm

Petal made a big effort to lift up her nose and smelled a cat clan scent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightclan~Warriors RP   Nightclan~Warriors RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 11:46 pm

Pheasantflower was out collecting herbs when she saw a very thin and weak she-cat, she gasped as she saw the rest of her, "Here come with me." Pheasantflower instructed pulling the she-cat gently up to stand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightclan~Warriors RP   Nightclan~Warriors RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 11:47 pm

Petal nodded, but said nothing. She was carrying two or three kits, and hadn't had anything for a moon.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: Nightclan~Warriors RP   Nightclan~Warriors RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 2:35 am

(( may a be deputy? and can I start rping?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightclan~Warriors RP   Nightclan~Warriors RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 2:37 am

deputy's takin.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nightclan~Warriors RP   Nightclan~Warriors RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 2:38 am

((Oh, okay then Warrior I will already be in the clan right?))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightclan~Warriors RP   Nightclan~Warriors RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nightclan~Warriors RP
Page 2 of 38Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 38  Next