Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

JL's advice

Go down 
+4
_furryfurby
Feisty_Feline
Katniss
Jacobluver
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female
Number of posts : 3146
Nickname: : JL, person, you
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BASICALLY IM ONLY: jeep, and madio at this time sorry for being borring. Logan Beach Boarding School!: Rocky, Zach, Alyson

JL's advice - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: JL's advice   JL's advice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 11:06 am

First topic message reminder :

if you need advice just ask.
ive got great idea
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BASICALLY IM ONLY: jeep, and madio at this time sorry for being borring. Logan Beach Boarding School!: Rocky, Zach, Alyson

PostSubject: Re: JL's advice   JL's advice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 10:52 am

try to convince her even more.
If that doesnt work CONFRONT HIM!
and if u cant stop it and ur friend doesnt believe u, at the end when she finds out (im sure u would never do this but just in case...) dont be like told u so, confort her, and have a i hate that stupid guy sleepover party or something.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Number of posts : 16089
Nickname: : Natalie(Nat)
Princess<3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Moon HighSchool- Lorrraine

PostSubject: Re: JL's advice   JL's advice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 10:53 am

I can't confront him cause he lives 3 hours away from me!
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: JL's advice   JL's advice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 1:33 am

Argh, okay so earlier in this week I sorta doubted my feelings for Seamus, I still miss Korbyn terribly..... after agonizing years. I don't want to lik eKorbyn more then I do Seamus, and I certainly don't feel right liking Kai anymore, and yet I do. A Lot. I like Seamus AND Kai A LOT. Seamus more then Kai it usd to be but right now it's 49 to 51...... IDK who's winning at this point in my head. -sigh- I'm so stupid.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilight.googoolz.com
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: JL's advice   JL's advice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 3:40 am

Lol Caitlyn. You having problems diciding? well thats always a problemat one point. so what you say let them pick. In the mean time. You should lay low fromother possable crushes. I love you
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: JL's advice   JL's advice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 4:22 am

too late -sigh- Connor, younger then me (then again so is KAi) I don't like him nearly as much as Seamus and Kai but he's my saftey net (I know bad way to think of him but yeah)
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: JL's advice   JL's advice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 7:04 am

Your really tied up there. Well you need to pick one and focuas. And you should try to figure out wich one would work out best for both of you
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: JL's advice   JL's advice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 7:44 am

A. They're all shorter then me, EVERY SINGLE ONE

B. They all i think like someone else.

C. It'd be really awkwar dif I told them

D. my rents know about two and possibly the new one, which sux.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: JL's advice   JL's advice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 7:47 am

well start a conversation. I had a frien who did this and it worked.

say to who ever you want.
"I know some one who likes you."
they will say who.
You say. "Guess>"
and they will then once they guess you say yes!

Or start a romer and then confront him.
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: JL's advice   JL's advice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 11:13 am

ur taking over my advice page!! ahHH how dare u!!
lol jk
Well yah u know what i told u on the chat.
just be open for anyone, be interested, but dont close the rest of the doors, and let someone else pick for u.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: JL's advice   JL's advice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 7:22 am

Ahhh/!!!!!! But what if they DON'T chose me!? what if I give away that chance?! BEcause I waited too long! IT'lkl totally kill me if Seamus ever shows up with someone else (like a gf) I'll never want to go anywher eever again. it's bad enough Kai has one.....
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: JL's advice   JL's advice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 10:05 am

Then asked him. get his # and say you like him show your feelings flirt alot ask him to go to twilight with you lol
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: JL's advice   JL's advice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 6:34 am

yeah done all of those (KAi gave me their number though it's in my cell) and my parents won't let me date till I',m stupid 16.
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: JL's advice   JL's advice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 7:34 am

well that makes sense.
SORRY!!!!
I JUST REALLY DONT GET THE DATING BEFORE 16.... I MEAN WHAT DO YOU DO??
i wasnt able to date till 16; and well really i dont see the point, cause u cant really go anywhere w/ out your parents driving you. You cant really have a goodbye kiss, cant really be alone cause your young. it seems like people they go sweet we both like each other, we'll be bf and gf.... wat now?
srry my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: JL's advice   JL's advice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 11:54 pm

I Just got a date last night
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: JL's advice   JL's advice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 1:55 am

I agre JL I mean what are you gonna do, share ur lunch? (no offense Tiger) but still it just it hurts that KAi and Seamus can already datre and probably both have a gf and I'm stuck here, unavailable

Okay so remember connor, he can play guitar,drums AND SING!!!! and not only that he's GOOD AT IT! he sang Don't stop believing.

So here's what I ot:

Semaus and Kai board with me

Kai and Connor play the drums

Connor sings and plays guitar

Seamus can play a jazz instrument I forget what it's called.....

Connor and Seamus both have glasses

ALL THREE OF THEM ARE SHORTER THEN ME!!!!!!!! Argh.

so there we go, multiple similarities between the three......
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: JL's advice   JL's advice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 11:46 pm

That stinks that you cant go out with em.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: JL's advice   JL's advice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 6:48 am

yeah okay so here's the new thing I'm beginning to like KAI more then Seamus, because Seamus is acting like a total idiot, and is like really rude and obnoxious, I mean I am but not THAT bad, like funny obnoxious, not annoying obnoxious. And Kai he's just a lot better...IDK behaved? Or whatever, and he's a lot nicer and it taller I must add. XD But what a, I supposed to do when Kai doesn't like me anymore, and I don't like Seamus a lot anymore (barely any now) and like.... IDK Maybe like realyl let myself crush on Connor? I mean I got Fang but, dude it's pathetic I can't like a guy confidently unless he's FICTIONAL!!!!

Life sux, ya know? And love is just a whole new issue, and like... I just have issues. :'(
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: JL's advice   JL's advice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 7:32 am

i ahve a new proble...

See, ya'll remebr Carson? yea, when we whent to (where he livea) we where playing outside, with teh kids we where baby sitting,a nd we sat under the tree they ( the kids) where clmibing, and his brother.(see backstroy, of his brotehr) siad that i liekd him, and to his britehr he said, " Well, i like her too" and so.. now we btoh liek each other. 3 probles!
1: he lives 3 hours away!!
2:olny gets to see him lie every 3 months
3: hes younger
4: hes nto aloowed to date.

Ok now here is where, Kingston come sin...

Kingston is in all of my classes. he si cute, funny, sentive, lieks my fuzzy boots, and charming. And he likes me, and i think i like him. so..
1: we r both alowwed to date
2: we see each otehr every day

Who schold i go for??

The night befor, Carson's younger brotehr game over, and it was just him and i, and i told him i liekd his brother.....
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: JL's advice   JL's advice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 10:53 am

Wow you are so much lukier then I am.

Okay well y know how I said I was supposed to do something last night with them? Yeah, well THOSE JERKS DIDN'T SHOW!!! So I was lone with peopel I barely knew, BUT Mikey sat by me and talked to me (totally hot dude, 17, but he doesn't know I'm only 13. xD) and I got to know a lot of the other people better, ya know? But they are so lame (Kai and Seamus) becaue I mean yeah, I think I might llike Mikey more then both of them, He's taller (but still shorter ten me but not by much) he's funny, polite, nice, not obnoxious, playful, HOT (did I mention that already?) and has a great personality and I'd kill to get a sister in law (hehe) like his sister, she's like a taller Alice!
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: JL's advice   JL's advice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 6:32 am

OHHH!
me likey!!!!
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: JL's advice   JL's advice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 6:35 am

*rolls eyes* he's ur age, and don't say anythign about this on AIM my mom reads it remember

Any advice at all JL?
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: JL's advice   JL's advice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 6:43 am

well.... even though it is so completly wrong for u to be dating anyone 4YRS OLDER THEN U!!...
i think u should become great friends and maybe when ur older u can date him... OR get him to date me... some weird strange way. lol
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: JL's advice   JL's advice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 6:49 am

lol nice, and no it's not my rents are 4 years apart but met when they were 19 and 23, not 13 and 17. Smitten hehe , but yeah and technically, it's sorta illegal to date someone over 18 when ur not 18, so when I'm 16 he's goign to be 20. :( but whatevs
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: JL's advice   JL's advice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 7:17 am

i never said that its bad to date someone whos 4 yrs different ever... i said its bad when ur 13 and dating someone 4 yrs older then u. now if u were 18 or 19 different story there
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: JL's advice   JL's advice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 7:24 am

yeah, I know, still like ANY advice as on what to do with Seamus and Kai>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JL's advice   JL's advice - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JL's advice
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next