Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Need advice ASAP!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Feelin'Freshy
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool
Feelin'Freshy

Female
Number of posts : 631
Nickname: : Doggie (on other sites I'm dogluver808), but right now I am Feelin'Freshy. My past usernames have been Darth Bob, BabySpencerFan2010, Forever Soprano, YodaIzDrinkingASoda, UnderTheMistletoe<3, KeepMyHeart<3, and DoggieW4EMod.
DragonEggs : BABY SPENCER IS COOLER THAN DRAGON EGGS!!!!!!! xD
Registration date : 2009-10-01

Need advice ASAP! Empty
PostSubject: Need advice ASAP!   Need advice ASAP! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 1:32 am

Ok so there's this guy that I know that I like to torment (yes, torment, and it has become a hobby of mine). Now he hates me (he said I deserve a punch in the face) and I could honestly care less, cuz its fun, and that's not the problem. This is the real problem:

Everyone thinks I like him.

And I don't!!!! He's in 6th grade and 11! I'm in 8th grade and 13! All my friends think I like him (even Puppies) and that I'm just in denial, BUT I'M NOT!!!! And it's just cuz I talk to him soooooo much online that they think so! Worst of all, one of my friends caved and told him that in a buzz post that she made that she was implying that I liked him when I don't! Now he thinks I'm weird (as if he didn't already), and ironically, he's the only one who'll believe me, and he's not even completely sure if I'm telling the truth (which I am). I can't convince any of my friends and I'm starting to get really annoyed by this whole situation.

Any ideas?!?

-Doggie
Back to top Go down
http://www.webbies4ever.net

Need advice ASAP!
Page 1 of 1