Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

JL's advice

Go down 
+4
_furryfurby
Feisty_Feline
Katniss
Jacobluver
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female
Number of posts : 3146
Nickname: : JL, person, you
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BASICALLY IM ONLY: jeep, and madio at this time sorry for being borring. Logan Beach Boarding School!: Rocky, Zach, Alyson

JL's advice Empty
PostSubject: JL's advice   JL's advice I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 11:06 am

if you need advice just ask.
ive got great idea
Back to top Go down
Katniss
Geek
Geek
Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 409
Nickname: : I want to start over
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Hogwarts-Samantha, Starlight Wolf Pack-Wolfie,Coyote, 0901 Beverly Hills-Samantha, Windclan-Magicheart, Gypsies Wolf RP-Wolfie

JL's advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: JL's advice   JL's advice I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 8:09 am

What should I do to move up faster to moderator?
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

JL's advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: JL's advice   JL's advice I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 8:37 am

Hey I'm not sure if you've heard the Drew story but, I want him to come with me when my cousins invite me somewhere, but I don't know how to ask them. And I don't want them catching onto the fact that I'm in love with their best bud. ((which I am.)) And How do I get himoff my mind? He's in myhead everytime listen to a song about love ((which is all of my itunes songs :P) any advice would be HIGHLY appreciated.

PS and I think I have seperation issues I haven't seen him for a week and I keep thinking while he's ith my cousins on a trip something bads going happen to him. Any help with that?

~Lovesick~
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilight.googoolz.com
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BASICALLY IM ONLY: jeep, and madio at this time sorry for being borring. Logan Beach Boarding School!: Rocky, Zach, Alyson

JL's advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: JL's advice   JL's advice I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 9:38 am

LoveSickPuppy wrote:
Hey I'm not sure if you've heard the Drew story but, I want him to come with me when my cousins invite me somewhere, but I don't know how to ask them. And I don't want them catching onto the fact that I'm in love with their best bud. ((which I am.)) And How do I get him off my mind? He's in my head everytime listen to a song about love ((which is all of my itunes songs :P) any advice would be HIGHLY appreciated.

PS and I think I have seperation issues I haven't seen him for a week and I keep thinking while he's with my cousins on a trip something bads going happen to him. Any help with that?

~Lovesick~
lol you sound like one of those helps in magazines... that always sign themselves like that.
____
ok well you could do is when your cousins come over you can say "hey you can invite your friends drew,...(and add more of there friends names to the list) and if you feel more comfortable you could add that you are going to invite some of your friends along to that they know.
and to get him off your mind just think of how wonderful edward is..(or in my case jacob! lol)just read the twilight series... or you could just not listen to that kind of music... Smile" smilieid="32" /> Smile" smilieid="32" /> Smile" smilieid="32" /> Smile" smilieid="32" /> Smile" smilieid="32" />
(we need a wolf cause this Running Dog just doesnt cut it) and i dont know about the last thing... you could call your cousins and ask how there trip is going and if anything adventurous has happened.

well unicorn one of the most important thing to do is to request to join it under groups.
and continue being nice to everyone... which you are doing very well at.
ill go ask around and see what the other admins think of you being mod and then you can be one.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

JL's advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: JL's advice   JL's advice I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 9:41 am

(ROFL)
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

JL's advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: JL's advice   JL's advice I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 9:45 am

im glad your enjoying yourself furry... was there any advice you needed me to give you??
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

JL's advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: JL's advice   JL's advice I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 10:15 am

(no, hehe)
the dog fits..
(jk)
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

JL's advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: JL's advice   JL's advice I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 10:27 am

LOL Go furry! Thankz Jacobluver but they don't know my friends excpet Sahra, which wasnt't a train wreck when they came over. *shudders* So ID and my mom knows. I think unless I played it right. An yeah I could think about Edward and I do........... butthen I think of him. Even Edward isn't that improtant to me as he is *gasps* Smile
Back to top Go down

JL's advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: JL's advice   JL's advice I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 10:31 am

JL

do u think tat i would be admin soon???

and will u check ur pms???
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

JL's advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: JL's advice   JL's advice I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 10:52 am

kai i have checked my pms... i just hate replying till i know what i want to say... i went and replyied but of course it came out wrong!!! ahh!!!
(im not a person to rush cause i hate replying to pms... and leaving answering machines)
Back to top Go down

JL's advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: JL's advice   JL's advice I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 10:55 am

but it was personal! but its quick!

GOO!
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

JL's advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: JL's advice   JL's advice I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 11:02 am

Chill Kai, nad yes Furry Ilove Edward like Bella Love's Jacob, Drew is my Edward cullen while Eward cullen himself is my Jacob..... my back up plan.
Back to top Go down

JL's advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: JL's advice   JL's advice I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 11:03 am

nice work cat

hurry up JL!

this is talking about my future here!
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

JL's advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: JL's advice   JL's advice I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 11:09 am

that's a good way to put it.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

JL's advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: JL's advice   JL's advice I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 11:11 am

I know isn't it? He is though and hate it that my mo thinks it's a 2nd grade crush I can't even imagine what she'd do f she found out I'm in love with the kid. And no she owon't let me go by my ocousins by myself because she knows Drew wil be there. I hate my life. :( *sigh* Well my 'love' life anyway wchich doesn't consist of much excpet a fictional vamp and a 14 yrear old kid.
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

JL's advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: JL's advice   JL's advice I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 6:04 am

well i think seth is your age cmain if you want a fictional bf thats your age.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

JL's advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: JL's advice   JL's advice I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 6:45 am

*sigh* Thankz, date a dog that'll go over well. Smile
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

JL's advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: JL's advice   JL's advice I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 8:37 am

DO NOT CLICK UNLESS YOU HAVE FINNISHED BREAKING DAWN!!!!!!
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

JL's advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: JL's advice   JL's advice I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 12:41 pm

ahh, jacob, that was so tempting,
i clicked it though mwahaha!
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

JL's advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: JL's advice   JL's advice I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 2:17 am

Please say you read the book!!!!
Back to top Go down
Hanna (:
Hanna (:

Female
Number of posts : 1085
Nickname: : I used to be Hannah73
DragonEggs : over-rated. . .
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

JL's advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: JL's advice   JL's advice I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 3:30 am

Dear JL,

I have a problem. I own a site, and people (not WBians of course lol) keep pestering me about becoming a Admin. I have said stuff like "Later" and "We have too many Admins right now" and "When you've been a member for a longer time" but the member just doesn't listen. How do I respond in the next situation? I had to give in in the last one because the member threatened to QUIT if she didn't become a Admin.

Please please please help me!!

~Harassed Hanna
Back to top Go down
http://thesoundofmyvendetta.tumblr.com
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

JL's advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: JL's advice   JL's advice I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 5:32 am

yah! another magazine like question.... hey doesnt JL sound like a magazine name??? anyways...
Dear harassed hannah;
if this is kinzinformation, i noticed that there are very few groups. maybe if you make more groups you can spread out the members around. You can also make it so there has to be a limited amount of posts for each level
(like me being an admin should not be happening cause i only have like 1 post and i dont go on alot)
and how often you go on.
You can say sure you can be admin when i get more people to join to equalize the amounts... how about you try to help me get more members so that you becoming an admin will happen quicker??
You should give them a time area of when they are to become an admin. that could be in how many more members to join or how many more days about before they can become admin.
finnaly i wouldnt give into people who say that they will quit if you dont make them admin, because that just says that you will give anyone adminship as long as they bug you enough. (and besides do you really want someone to belong to you site if all that matters to them is to become a admin??)
hope this helps, this wont stop the harassing completly, but im sure it will help.
good luck!
jl
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

JL's advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: JL's advice   JL's advice I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 6:47 am

YEah okay wolf, mutt, dog, they're all the same Smile j/k
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

JL's advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: JL's advice   JL's advice I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 8:13 am

i dont think so...
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

JL's advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: JL's advice   JL's advice I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 11:28 pm

Hey I too your advice of inviting both micheal/mitchell's friends girl and guy but allof them were doing something to early in the mornng or not home so no Drew this time but maybe the next. Smile Thankz for the advice Jacobluver
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

JL's advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: JL's advice   JL's advice I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JL's advice
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next