Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

JL's advice

Go down 
+4
_furryfurby
Feisty_Feline
Katniss
Jacobluver
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female
Number of posts : 3146
Nickname: : JL, person, you
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BASICALLY IM ONLY: jeep, and madio at this time sorry for being borring. Logan Beach Boarding School!: Rocky, Zach, Alyson

JL's advice - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: JL's advice   JL's advice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 11:06 am

First topic message reminder :

if you need advice just ask.
ive got great idea
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BASICALLY IM ONLY: jeep, and madio at this time sorry for being borring. Logan Beach Boarding School!: Rocky, Zach, Alyson

PostSubject: Re: JL's advice   JL's advice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 1:29 am

welcome
Back to top Go down
Katniss
Geek
Geek
Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 409
Nickname: : I want to start over
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Hogwarts-Samantha, Starlight Wolf Pack-Wolfie,Coyote, 0901 Beverly Hills-Samantha, Windclan-Magicheart, Gypsies Wolf RP-Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: JL's advice   JL's advice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 1:49 am

Yay! I'm a mod
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: JL's advice   JL's advice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:55 am

oh, jacob i finished breaking dawn.
well, but not at the point i read that rofl.
Back to top Go down
Katniss
Geek
Geek
Katniss

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Hogwarts-Samantha, Starlight Wolf Pack-Wolfie,Coyote, 0901 Beverly Hills-Samantha, Windclan-Magicheart, Gypsies Wolf RP-Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: JL's advice   JL's advice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 7:10 am

Thankz JL
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: JL's advice   JL's advice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 9:27 am

yay!
isnt it good???
Welcome unicorn
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: JL's advice   JL's advice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 12:04 pm

yes it's good!
Back to top Go down
Katniss
Geek
Geek
Katniss

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: JL's advice   JL's advice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 9:14 am

What spam pizza, what spamxD

What do I need to do to become a super mod? (help more, welcome more users, get more users etc.)
Just saying. I'm not gonna beg to become one yet. I dont' think i'm that ready. Maybe like a month or so of being a mod.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: JL's advice   JL's advice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 12:48 am

Dear JL,

I am very easily angered nowadays. I try to calm down but I explode anyway. I guess I need help with not getting angered in the first place, and cooling down after I become angry.

~Mirah

P.S.- I read the spoiler on page 1. And before you ask, no I haven't finished Breaking Dawn. I haven't even started it yet.
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: JL's advice   JL's advice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 4:39 am

AHH! because of that i should not answer your question!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: JL's advice   JL's advice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 4:42 am

Yeah, that's a whole load of help. Gee thanks.
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: JL's advice   JL's advice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 5:10 am

Dear Mirah;
even though i shouldnt answer this question in the 1st place im gonna answer it cause im just super, amazingly kind.
I have the same problem of getting angry easily. to prevent myself from getting angry u should make sure you are getting enough sleep; you are full and not hungry(dont come near me if i havent eaten anything, im not happy); if your in a bad mood i would suggest to get away from every1; take a nap; read; or do what ever is anoying to you. For example when my sisters are being pains in the car by screaming/singing badly songs being just weird; it can drive me nuts and i can go crazy mad (Rawr!!) BUT if im in the same situation only this time i join in; i dont get mad. (but i usually am in a bad mood 2 begin with so i dont want 2... but it helps everyonce and a while) when u are already mad; i suggest going somewhere no one can see or hear u; because as long as ur near there eyes u still want to be mad to prove urself; and i would read or take a nap again there, or dance/listen to music; or come on here and talk to us.
OH brushing ur teeth is another good thing; i mean what better then getting all ur anger out in a cleaner smile?? and the cleanness makes u happier 2.
ok thats all i can think of right now. if i have more ill right back. Hope this helps!
~jl
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: JL's advice   JL's advice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 1:37 am

I knmow you'll know the whole story withthe twilight thing, so just use these as a comparison. thenames are not the same. So don't say Jacob because you JACOBluver. xD give me your honest advice.

Okay, so say you have met someone, the first time you thought they were quite strange, but you got to kno wthem more, you always had a connection with them since you first saw them, you realize you have fallen for him. Then, you start haning out with him and etc. But now, someone else is there when he's not. Yyou become great friends. Again you find yourself falling for him too. So now you like/love both. you tell the friend that you lik ehim, but his brother in this case, better. He does not realize the level of affection you have for him, for eithe rof them. The one doesn't like you, the one you like more, as far as you can tell, and have been told. They like you as a friend. the other one is a friend, but wants to be more then that.

Do you continue to go after the one who is only your friend, and hurt the one that really wants yout? And continue to try and chase after the Cullen in this case? Or go the easy route, and go with the one who likes you, and you like him, but you'll always regret not trying for the cullen?

So, Black or Cullen?

Kai (NOT WB) or Seamus?
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilight.googoolz.com
Juicy_J
Administrator
Administrator
Juicy_J

Female
Number of posts : 733
Nickname: : JJ/Rachel/Juicy
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Forbidden and Forgotten Love - Collette Janes ~ Saving Grace - Deborah Micheals ~ Mme. Monique's Dance Acadamy - Avery Darrah Hadley Sisters - Jacqueline Hadley ~ Yet another prank - Josh

PostSubject: Re: JL's advice   JL's advice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 8:09 am

Do you think I'll ever be an admin again?
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/index.htm
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: JL's advice   JL's advice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 6:57 am

even thuogh i'm not jl...
YES
Back to top Go down
Juicy_J
Administrator
Administrator
Juicy_J

Female
Number of posts : 733
Nickname: : JJ/Rachel/Juicy
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Forbidden and Forgotten Love - Collette Janes ~ Saving Grace - Deborah Micheals ~ Mme. Monique's Dance Acadamy - Avery Darrah Hadley Sisters - Jacqueline Hadley ~ Yet another prank - Josh

PostSubject: Re: JL's advice   JL's advice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 8:02 am

Yay! I am! Thank youz Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/index.htm
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: JL's advice   JL's advice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 6:06 am

dear cmain;
GO FOR THE GUY THAT LIKES U BACK!
hey u like kai; and he likes u back; so much better then just be waiting on some guy that possibly will never like you; move on. Besides maybe if you move on to a different guy then seamus might wake up and see what he is missing, and guys alot of times go for the things that seem like they cant get (which is so unfair in my opinion). Just because you like kai doesnt mean u can never go back to seamus; u should though wait a while after u stop with kai.
HOWEVER DO NOT USE KAI OR eLSE I WILL GET MAD AT YOU!!!!
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: JL's advice   JL's advice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 6:41 am

Jl you know me better then that. Why would I use someone? Anyway, he said at the bonfire sat night that he no longer liked me that way. He has a Girlfriend, way too young in my opinion and I think Seamus may have a different answer next time Kai asks him.
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: JL's advice   JL's advice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 10:15 am

yah i know. just in case though.
well im glad he moved on... or wait u like him now dont u.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: JL's advice   JL's advice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 6:31 am

A little. But whatever it'sot like my feeligns ever matter in this reality. -shrugs-
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: JL's advice   JL's advice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 8:32 am

YES IT DOES!
your feelings matter!
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Number of posts : 16089
Nickname: : Natalie(Nat)
Princess<3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Moon HighSchool- Lorrraine

PostSubject: Re: JL's advice   JL's advice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 8:27 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: JL's advice   JL's advice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 1:38 am

Not really. either way, I'm not sure if that was really what he was going to say, but Seamus knows helikes me, or knows he used to like me, whatever. I think Seamus might like me also... xD he actually seemed happy hat I was goign to the lockin tonight, my dad's not though xD My costumes a little...... something that would make my dad want to shoot every guy in the room, to say the least. xD

Heopfully Kai and I aren't like not talking, even though I actually can't talk, my throats dry it dsounds like I'm dying but I was bette rthis morning so hoepfully I'm better by tonight. -shrugs- oh well, I'll still have fun.
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: JL's advice   JL's advice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 11:02 am

OHH spill everything that happened
___
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: JL's advice   JL's advice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 10:01 am

So what should I do if I like a guy a year older than me. He's a good guy, sweet funny, and likes my friend, who thinks he is totally wierd. Two problems right there. My friends think he is strange because he doesn't act as obnoxious as some of his friends, so I can't ask them to help, because they're great matchmakers. And then he likes one of my friends, but she doesn't like him back. Any advice?
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: JL's advice   JL's advice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 11:41 am

Alrgith wel I'm working on a good/unique/creepy things that happened over the weekend venting topic in open mic cuase a TON of stuff happened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JL's advice   JL's advice - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JL's advice
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next