Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

There's Probably No Advice For This, But Try?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

There's Probably No Advice For This, But Try? Empty
PostSubject: There's Probably No Advice For This, But Try?   There's Probably No Advice For This, But Try? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 1:56 am

Alright, so the day after my birthday (Friday, October 17th), my older sister left home, taking everything of hers with her (except her dog, and some stuff from her child hood). She left me a note and her phone number. The next day I found out she was only living a few houses away from us. So ever since two days before Christmas I've been living with my sister (who I know hate) a few houses away.

Christmas Eve's Eve I found out she was moving in with her boyfirend (could be fiance, IDK, don't care) in a different city.

My little sis is seeming as if she doesn't really care, and my dad's actually told me that HEather's sort of like Rachel from when she was her age (spoiled, a brat, always needs her way).

I'm worried, depressed, POed, scared, and really sad.

To make this worse I'm crushing on two guys (Patrick, and a guy who only talks to me when on of my BFF's gone, or rarely talks to me).

I'm also having to deal with two BFFs sorta fighting (one likes the other's twin brother) and a BFF who always asks me about boyfriend problems, even though I've NEVER HAD A BOYFRIEND!

OK, so today (December 28) I went walking with one of my BFFs from my neighborhood, and found out that her sister, her sister's BFF, and their friends HATE me. Found it out 'cause they were throwing stones at me. They're just like my older sis.

Alright, so they chased off PAtrick (they said ASOMETHING to him, I know it). After I went back home, my BFF called me and said that he was at her door, and her older sister and her friends were talking to him. She called me back to report, and she told me that her sister said he was scared of us and thought we were freaks. IDK whether to believe that little bit** or not.

Today (Dec. 29th) my grandma came, and is staying with us until Sunday. PArents are working the weekdays, so I'm stuck with her, lil sis, Roxy, Chris, and (hopefully) our cat. Tips?

Tonight out kitten had a temp. of 105, she's limping, too weak to get up for her food, sleeping two days away, and has a sore spot on her back.

We're taking her to the vet tomorrow to see what's wrong (hopefully just an injury). My dad says we may never see her again. I don't want to loose her! HEre I am, 11 pm, crying. No, sobbing.

Help?

Last edited by XxAlonexX on Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:19 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: There's Probably No Advice For This, But Try?   There's Probably No Advice For This, But Try? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 2:12 am

O: that's a lot of drama.

which guy do you like better?
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: There's Probably No Advice For This, But Try?   There's Probably No Advice For This, But Try? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 2:18 am

Patrick, since I get to talk to him often. And he lives about a street away. (Christmas day my dad showed me that his house can be seen from my backyard. I could see it clearly. That freaked me out.)
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Number of posts : 16089
Nickname: : Natalie(Nat)
Princess<3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Moon HighSchool- Lorrraine

PostSubject: Re: There's Probably No Advice For This, But Try?   There's Probably No Advice For This, But Try? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 2:21 am

Then I would pick Patrick over the other guy. If the other guy only talks 2 u when one of ur friends is gone, he'll rarely talk 2 u cause u have 2 pick friends over a BF.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: There's Probably No Advice For This, But Try?   There's Probably No Advice For This, But Try? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 2:30 am

And now that I think about it, Patrick has all the traits of MAtt. Multiplied by 2. *sighs dreamily*

What about the other probls?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There's Probably No Advice For This, But Try?   There's Probably No Advice For This, But Try? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 3:34 am

wow.. how old is your sister?
Is ur b-day Oct. 16th? if ti is tahts freaky!@ beause i know4 peopel with that b-day
I'm reallly sorry GiGi
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: There's Probably No Advice For This, But Try?   There's Probably No Advice For This, But Try? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 3:59 am

18. When she left she was 18 and two days.

I HATE THAT BIT**! Sorry, I had to.

Really? That's weird. Did you get any books for Christmas?
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: There's Probably No Advice For This, But Try?   There's Probably No Advice For This, But Try? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 6:51 am

Hmmmmm, well, move back to ur parents, if you hate ur sis that much.

If somethign happens between her and her bf/fiance that you don't like them doing around you, tlel her. If she doesn't like it, move back with the rents

Hmmmmmmmm.

Definetly go for Patrick, he seems nice, and toally for you as far as I know.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilight.googoolz.com
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: There's Probably No Advice For This, But Try?   There's Probably No Advice For This, But Try? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 12:50 pm

I don't live with my sis, I live wit h the 'rents.

Well, I am, but that's hard. (I'm updating, so hang on)
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: There's Probably No Advice For This, But Try?   There's Probably No Advice For This, But Try? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 5:47 am

Woah, okay clearly those punks aren't the friendliest bunch now are they? Personally (this is me, do as I say not as I do) I probably woul've beatent the living s*** out of them, but that's me

You onthe other hand, shouldprobably tell your parent s(I know Id hate to do this too) but seriously, tell them. If not, go up to the freaks who did this, confront them and tell em how it is, they're the freaks, your awesome, no matter what they say, and tell em to buzz off. (yeah I'm not the friendliest so sue me)

As for ur sis I have no idea I don't have sibs so I don't know. sorry

Agai with Patrick, be with him, make sure he knows that you're nice and not a freak. Don't let them tell him who you are, YOU tell him who you are. Show him your not a pushover, fight back (not literally that's not right....again do as i say not as I do) and just make sure you don't get in trouble, thosel ittle witches like this tell somebody and act all innocent and just 'forget' to add that they were throwing stones and whatnot, and then they all team up on you with authority of some type ad you get busted. I tell this from expierence. Basically, hit (or insult, or fight whatever) and run. Or i's hit and ur grounded.

It ain't pretty lemme tell ya. Then again for htese people I would probably do everything I've said here and wouldn't care if I got grounded, then again I have no life (Than kyou very much) but don't ruoin your week because of them. don't give them that much power over you. YOU control your life and you're friends, YOU show Patrick who you are. Don't let them control you.

So basically tell em to go pound sand.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: There's Probably No Advice For This, But Try?   There's Probably No Advice For This, But Try? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 9:28 am

Thanks. They've been calling me a 'granny', but I kjnow how to fix that.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: There's Probably No Advice For This, But Try?   There's Probably No Advice For This, But Try? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 3:39 am

I'm sorry weedy Just try and think positive, and get ourself to do more fun thigns to keep your mind off of it. I hope she gets better.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: There's Probably No Advice For This, But Try?   There's Probably No Advice For This, But Try? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 9:13 am

Well, she's been getting more playful, and she isn't limping anymore! But she's started sneezing (only once, I think she got milk up her nose) and coughing. My dad says she may have the cat flu. I've been trying to think of the positives, but it's sorta hard. I don't have much practice with that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There's Probably No Advice For This, But Try?   There's Probably No Advice For This, But Try? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

There's Probably No Advice For This, But Try?
Page 1 of 1