Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage

Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~ - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~   Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 8:27 am

First topic message reminder :

You walk into the Hight Highs Hotel. Their is a cute and perky blond candy girl, twin boys who are bening chased by a hotel mager and thenm the owners daughter. I'll fir in perfecty

The form:

Name:
looks:
personlity:
room:
Job:
Other:

Members:

Ashley~ candy counter girl~ me~
Lola~ no job~ me~
Sam~ a guest, likes Ashley~ me~
Carson~ bell boy~me
Roxy~guest~me~
Lily~ waitress at the hotel restrauent~HCL
Carmen~ no job~HCL
Ryan~ a guest~HCL
Brenda~ heriass of a diff. hotel~ frub~
Alexander~ guest~ Cmain
Caiytin ~ soup chef and sometimes a baby sitter ~ Cmain
Raven ~ repsitiest~Cmain~

Rules:
3 people pure room
You may not have the same names as the person in the show
up to 7 people
no powerplaying
dont be perfect
have fun
type i love Zack and Cofy if you read this

Last edited by Tigerlilly on Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:27 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~   Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 10:54 am

" Of course,"ashelys aid smiling
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~   Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 10:55 am

Brenda gasped.
"How do you know my name?!"
She patted his head.
"Good boy!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~   Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 8:48 pm

"I'm Cole." said Cole. "remember?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~   Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 10:32 pm

Ashley laughted
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~   Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 10:43 pm

Cole Laughed.

Dylan growled..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~   Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 10:46 pm

Ashely just smilied. When the elecvote opened Ashely toke his hand, and they started to walk toward the resturant
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~   Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 10:56 pm

"Seating for two?" asked Patrick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~   Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 11:31 pm

"Yea please," Ashley answered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~   Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 11:38 pm

"Follow me."
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~   Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 6:15 am

London Brenda gasped.
"How do look alike?!
Clones.?" she asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~   Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 6:16 am

"We're twins." said Dylan.

"That's why we look alike!" said Cody.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~   Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 6:25 am

"What's that?" Brenda scoffed.
She didn't wait for an answer;
she was already talking to some other stranger lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~   Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 6:29 am

"UGHH!" They scowled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~   Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 9:52 am

" OK,'ashley said smiling and sat down in a seat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~   Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 8:40 pm

James sat down. They ordered their food.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~   Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 10:42 pm

" soo... where did you work befor?" ashley asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~   Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 10:45 pm

"Um.. Athlete... and after that, a police officer." he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~   Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 11:12 pm

" Oh cool, i worked with horses," ahsleys aids
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~   Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 11:15 pm

"Cool."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~   Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 11:24 pm

" I rasied prize show jumpers and [police horses."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~   Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 11:28 pm

"I have a police dog. But me and DUke, a german sheperd retired."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~   Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 11:35 pm

" Oh coool, is Duke with you?" ashley asked as the waiter came and delived their food
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~   Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 11:37 pm

"He's in my suite." he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~   Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 11:38 pm

" Oh kool. i have a greman shaperd name Springwater, my daddy got her to 'protect me'" ahsley siad smiling
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~   Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 11:40 pm

"Cute." he said.

His pager rang.. He looked at it. "I'm sorry Ashley, sometimes, the police still call me for help. This one is important too." he said. ok?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~   Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next