Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

***The Life Of Karana Besaba***

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lusher_roxgirl
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool
lusher_roxgirl

Female
Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2008-05-20

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

***The Life Of Karana  Besaba*** Empty
PostSubject: ***The Life Of Karana Besaba***   ***The Life Of Karana  Besaba*** I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 3:13 am

This only the Prolog:

Prolog

The sun came out shing bright. It was a very hot day. Young Venice Nina was inside on this day. Gently rocking the little baby to sleep. It lay peacefully in her arms. A tear came to her eyes because she knew she couldn't keep this baby any longer. She had been planning this ever since the baby was born. She named it Anora, after her mother, but she also knew that if she gave the baby up the new family would name it differently. "Anora." She whispered softly because she wanted it to remember her true name. "Anora Nina." She said again. She lived on a island just like all her family and all their people. She was the daughter of the ruler of the tribe. Nobody knew about baby Anora yet just liked she planned. She was going to set the baby down in the woods, lots of people of the tribe come through the woods for stick and grass to make fire, and coconuts and berries for dinner. Today was the day. She wrapped the baby in grass and leaves. Then, she slowly crept toward the mouth of the fores,t where, she, would lay the baby down. She gathered twigs and sticks making a small bed for the baby and gently sat the baby down. There, taking one last look at baby Anora, she ran.

Twelve Years Later

"Karana! Where are you?" Mother asked. Where was I? I was in the forest. I always had a connection with the forest. It's tall tree, swinging vines, such beautiful birds and creatures. "Karana!" Mother yelled. I walked slowly toward her. I didn't want to leave the forest, I belonged there, it was the last place I saw my mother, my real mother. Why mother always told me, that she found me in the forest, abandoned. And that when I was younger, I used to run to the woods and sleep under the stars. Oh how much I wanted to be with my real mom, but I hate my real mom. She adbandoned me. Galisa, a tall man, and well built because he always carried chuncks of woog and straw to make new huts. he walked to mother. She beckoned me to back away since this was adult conversation. I listened but couldn't. They were far to away. As I listened, I failed to notice that something came up from behind me.

Last edited by lusher_roxgirl on Sat May 24, 2008 1:01 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://webkinzone.com

PostSubject: Re: ***The Life Of Karana Besaba***   ***The Life Of Karana  Besaba*** I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 3:16 am

wowthats good i can't wait to read more
Back to top Go down
lusher_roxgirl
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool
lusher_roxgirl

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ***The Life Of Karana Besaba***   ***The Life Of Karana  Besaba*** I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 3:19 am

Thanks! I will update the first post when I post a new chapter! Rainbow Smile
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: ***The Life Of Karana Besaba***   ***The Life Of Karana  Besaba*** I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 7:59 am

that is great!
i can't wait for the real story!
Back to top Go down
lusher_roxgirl
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool
lusher_roxgirl

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ***The Life Of Karana Besaba***   ***The Life Of Karana  Besaba*** I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 1:43 am

lusher_roxgirl wrote:
This only the Prolog:

Prolog

The sun came out shing bright. It was a very hot day. Young Venice Nina was inside on this day. Gently rocking the little baby to sleep. It lay peacefully in her arms. A tear came to her eyes because she knew she couldn't keep this baby any longer. She had been planning this ever since the baby was born. She named it Anora, after her mother, but she also knew that if she gave the baby up the new family would name it differently. "Anora." She whispered softly because she wanted it to remember her true name. "Anora Nina." She said again. She lived on a island just like all her family and all their people. She was the daughter of the ruler of the tribe. Nobody knew about baby Anora yet just liked she planned. She was going to set the baby down in the woods, lots of people of the tribe come through the woods for stick and grass to make fire, and coconuts and berries for dinner. Today was the day. She wrapped the baby in grass and leaves. Then, she slowly crept toward the mouth of the fores,t where, she, would lay the baby down. She gathered twigs and sticks making a small bed for the baby and gently sat the baby down. There, taking one last look at baby Anora, she ran.

Twelve Years Later

"Karana! Where are you?" Mother asked. Where was I? I was in the forest. I always had a connection with the forest. It's tall tree, swinging vines, such beautiful birds and creatures. "Karana!" Mother yelled. I walked slowly toward her. I didn't want to leave the forest, I belonged there, it was the last place I saw my mother, my real mother. Why mother always told me, that she found me in the forest, abandoned. And that when I was younger, I used to run to the woods and sleep under the stars. Oh how much I wanted to be with my real mom, but I hate my real mom. She adbandoned me. Galisa, a tall man, and well built because he always carried chuncks of woog and straw to make new huts. he walked to mother. She beckoned me to back away since this was adult conversation. I listened but couldn't. They were far to away. As I listened, I failed to notice that something came up from behind me.

The Big Problem
"Boo!" It was Lori, my best friend, coming up from behind me. "Oh, it's you. What's up?" Lori's happy face changed to a worried look. She grabbed my arm and brought me into the forest, away from Mother and Galisa. " I have something to tell you." She paused. "Well! Say it already!" I demanded. "Okay! I will. My mom told me...... See somethings happening to our tribe! We are in danger!" I giggled. " Real hilarious. Now I go to...." lori grabbed my arm. " I am telling the truth! Some tribe wants to take over!" This time I was annoyed. "I don't believe that! Why would someone want our land?" Lori thought. "Because....." I sighed and began playing with a ladybug on the ground. "Don't belive me then!" And Lori ran off. Galisa and mother were still talking. Mother's face looked scared. I wondered if Galisa was telling mom what Lori told me. I was really confused.

That night for dinner we had fish Mom was really quiet and serious. When I caught a fish by the ocean and let it go, in stead of saying it's okay, she fussed and explained that it is not healthy to be wasteful of fish. I walked back to the hut alone because mother had to go to a tribe meeting. Lori came back because both of her parents were gone too, but realizing that we were in a fight, she walked off. I didn't care anymore. Something was up and I wanted to know what.

Mom came in to say goodnight, and sat on my bed and sighed. "Something's wrong." She said softly. "What?" I asked, really wanting to know. "I can't tell you... You just won't understand!" And with that she left my room.

That night I didn't sleep. I just stared at the wall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ***The Life Of Karana Besaba***   ***The Life Of Karana  Besaba*** I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 5:08 am

Wow that's really good, I love it! Can't wait until the next part!
Back to top Go down
lusher_roxgirl
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool
lusher_roxgirl

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ***The Life Of Karana Besaba***   ***The Life Of Karana  Besaba*** I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 11:54 pm

Okay here is the next part:

The next morning I woke up to horns and baskets being pushed. Mom was carrying a basket. "Here." she said to me, pushing the basket into my hands. "For what?" I asked, staring. Galisa came in. Today he wore a a tattered old yellow shirt and pants he made out of fiber. He had brought some fish. "Here you go." he said storing it in my basket. "Listen," mom sat on my bed. " There is this other tribe, thet want our land." I sat up straight. "What they can't do that!" Mom sighed. "I'm sorry, but they are more powerful and if we fight our who tribe will be destroyed. We have no choice but to follow our king to a new land." She rubbed through my hair and then she walked out, storing her clothes and fish. I cried and then started pacing my things, my eyes red. Nobody came by to say "hey" or anything. Everybody was busy packing. While I was by the shore picking up some seashells for my collection, Lori stopped by. She was angry instead of sad. "They can't do this!" She waslked in circles. "I'm not leaving!" She demanded. I laughed for the first time that day. "What are you talking about? They would kill you in two seconds." Lori frowned. "Not if they can catch me." I pushed by her, going back to the hut. "Your impossible." She screamed. "Fine then, if you wn't help your best friend then I'm doing this by myself." She ran off into the forest toward her hut.

Everyone was going on a big gigantic boat toward a new land. I still couldn't spot Lori as I got on, although me and my mom ran into her mother. She was frightned. "I can't find Lori!" she screamed. The boat was taking off. Everyone looked sad. Lori was gone. As the boat moved across the violent wate I spotted Lori, she was on the island. "There!" I screamed. Lori's mother started to cry! "Stop the boat! Stop It!" Te boat manger shook his head no. He spoke in a different language so he used movement. "I have to get her!" I screamed! My mom held me back. "I'm so sorry." she said. I jumped, and that was the last thing I did. I jumped off the boat. The water more violent. I was dead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ***The Life Of Karana Besaba***   ***The Life Of Karana  Besaba*** I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 12:01 am

Wow, that's really good! I really like how you sortof narrated it yourself, Awesome job!
Back to top Go down
lusher_roxgirl
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool
lusher_roxgirl

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ***The Life Of Karana Besaba***   ***The Life Of Karana  Besaba*** I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 12:06 am

Thanks guys!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ***The Life Of Karana Besaba***   ***The Life Of Karana  Besaba*** I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 12:09 am

your welcome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ***The Life Of Karana Besaba***   ***The Life Of Karana  Besaba*** I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

***The Life Of Karana Besaba***
Page 1 of 1