Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage

Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~ - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~   Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 8:27 am

First topic message reminder :

You walk into the Hight Highs Hotel. Their is a cute and perky blond candy girl, twin boys who are bening chased by a hotel mager and thenm the owners daughter. I'll fir in perfecty

The form:

Name:
looks:
personlity:
room:
Job:
Other:

Members:

Ashley~ candy counter girl~ me~
Lola~ no job~ me~
Sam~ a guest, likes Ashley~ me~
Carson~ bell boy~me
Roxy~guest~me~
Lily~ waitress at the hotel restrauent~HCL
Carmen~ no job~HCL
Ryan~ a guest~HCL
Brenda~ heriass of a diff. hotel~ frub~
Alexander~ guest~ Cmain
Caiytin ~ soup chef and sometimes a baby sitter ~ Cmain
Raven ~ repsitiest~Cmain~

Rules:
3 people pure room
You may not have the same names as the person in the show
up to 7 people
no powerplaying
dont be perfect
have fun
type i love Zack and Cofy if you read this

Last edited by Tigerlilly on Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:27 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~   Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 8:22 am

Tigerlilly wrote:
Springwtaer started baring at James

"Hey Springwater." he said.
Back to top Go down
xoxolovinfreedomxoxo
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
xoxolovinfreedomxoxo

Female
Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-07-08

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~   Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 8:24 am

Sprinwgater graoe3d until she reilzed it weas James. she stoped barking
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female
Number of posts : 2063
Nickname: : Ayla, Allie,
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: witchita cai ~A family rp~ Joe, nick, kevin, lisa Mystic valley neighborhood: Crystal, sabrina, bella twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob?Citrus heights: Lisa, Duane, Nick, Joe, Kevin, Ayla. Glam glaz boarding school: Selena Gomez, Amy Renfield, Mrs. Coates, Mrs. Reich.Good girls gone bad: Jesse. Wizards of Waverly place: Ayla. Suite life of Zack and Cody: Ayla.Hollywood California: Joe, Nick, Kevin, Lisa. Margerettes dance academy: Nicole, Hilary.Twilight big cat rp: Bella, Alex, Edward. House of vampiers: Ayla. Jonas family: Ayla 21 kids, tons of chaos: Jamie avery, Rosa lynn, Brian andrew. The twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob Cary grove high: Crystal, amber Full house: Michelle tanner, rebecca donaldson, Steve hale. Neighborhoos of twins: Ayla, melissa. Sugar and spice bakery: Ayla City of ember: Ayla Hotel for dogs: Ayla Stranded on a island: Ayla jonas, and Amber snow, Save the forest: Buddy The squirrel, and Sugar the cat. Winx club: Techna? Clique Movie Rp, Only ** Open: Massie Block, And Fawn Swan: Cheaper by the Dozen: House Of Vampires: Ayla Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~   Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 8:27 am

(okayz.)

Ayla reads the article about brenda.
"Breanda tackels cameraman!! why did you do that?"
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/forum.htm
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~   Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 9:03 am

"Huh? Psh, that must of been some poor person,
trying to get money.
They sent in a picture of someone that looked like me,
tackling some guy." Brenda waved it away.
But people were staring at her.
"Is that the girl?" one whispered.
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: witchita cai ~A family rp~ Joe, nick, kevin, lisa Mystic valley neighborhood: Crystal, sabrina, bella twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob?Citrus heights: Lisa, Duane, Nick, Joe, Kevin, Ayla. Glam glaz boarding school: Selena Gomez, Amy Renfield, Mrs. Coates, Mrs. Reich.Good girls gone bad: Jesse. Wizards of Waverly place: Ayla. Suite life of Zack and Cody: Ayla.Hollywood California: Joe, Nick, Kevin, Lisa. Margerettes dance academy: Nicole, Hilary.Twilight big cat rp: Bella, Alex, Edward. House of vampiers: Ayla. Jonas family: Ayla 21 kids, tons of chaos: Jamie avery, Rosa lynn, Brian andrew. The twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob Cary grove high: Crystal, amber Full house: Michelle tanner, rebecca donaldson, Steve hale. Neighborhoos of twins: Ayla, melissa. Sugar and spice bakery: Ayla City of ember: Ayla Hotel for dogs: Ayla Stranded on a island: Ayla jonas, and Amber snow, Save the forest: Buddy The squirrel, and Sugar the cat. Winx club: Techna? Clique Movie Rp, Only ** Open: Massie Block, And Fawn Swan: Cheaper by the Dozen: House Of Vampires: Ayla Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~   Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 9:54 pm

"Are you sure?"

Ayla wondered curiousley.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~   Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 1:14 am

"Trust me, I never done that!" Brenda protested.
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~   Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 2:15 am

"okay, i belive you."

Ayla looked closer the brendas face on the magizine and realized it wasnt brenda.

"I know that is not you because you NEVER have wrinkels."
Ayla said.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~   Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 2:20 am

"EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!"
Brenda screamed.
She started hyperventilating.
Then she called someone,
who does this and that,
and let the world know that isn't her.
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~   Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 2:27 am

(lol)

Ayla watched and laughed alittle as her hypervenalated.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~   Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 2:29 am

People stared.
Brenda calmed down a little.
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~   Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 2:30 am

"brenda, calm down!"

Ayla said embarrased.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~   Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 2:36 am

Brenda moved her hands in front of her face
"Phew."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~   Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 10:18 pm

Ashley sighed
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~   Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 1:40 am

"I am ready to go when you are."

Ayla said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~   Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 3:44 am

Tigerlilly wrote:
Ashley sighed

James knocked on her door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~   Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 5:33 am

" Come in!"she yeleld. Sprinwgater bared her theeth ready to accack,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~   Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 5:37 am

Duke walked next to him. "HOw's your leg?" asked James, walking in.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~   Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 6:06 am

"Done." the worker said.
Brenda used her 'magic stuff'
and runway model walked out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~   Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 9:20 am

" Its numb,"ashleys aid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~   Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 9:32 am

Duke barked.

"Oh." he saidl
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~   Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 9:58 am

Springwater grolwed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~   Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 10:17 am

"Duke. Calm down." he said.

"Hey sweet Thang." said Duke
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~   Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 11:01 pm

_furryfurby wrote:
"Done." the worker said.
Brenda used her 'magic stuff'
and runway model walked out.

"Thanks for letting me borrow your magic stuff and taking me here. you are truly a great friend."
Ayla said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~   Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 11:06 pm

" Oh.."sprinwgater barked fericely

"Sorry for her barking," ashley said though the dogs barking
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~   Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 11:08 pm

"Thats ok." he said.

"What?" he asked smiling
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~   Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next