Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage

Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~   Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 8:27 am

First topic message reminder :

You walk into the Hight Highs Hotel. Their is a cute and perky blond candy girl, twin boys who are bening chased by a hotel mager and thenm the owners daughter. I'll fir in perfecty

The form:

Name:
looks:
personlity:
room:
Job:
Other:

Members:

Ashley~ candy counter girl~ me~
Lola~ no job~ me~
Sam~ a guest, likes Ashley~ me~
Carson~ bell boy~me
Roxy~guest~me~
Lily~ waitress at the hotel restrauent~HCL
Carmen~ no job~HCL
Ryan~ a guest~HCL
Brenda~ heriass of a diff. hotel~ frub~
Alexander~ guest~ Cmain
Caiytin ~ soup chef and sometimes a baby sitter ~ Cmain
Raven ~ repsitiest~Cmain~

Rules:
3 people pure room
You may not have the same names as the person in the show
up to 7 people
no powerplaying
dont be perfect
have fun
type i love Zack and Cofy if you read this

Last edited by Tigerlilly on Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:27 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~   Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 2:55 am

"I'm COLE!" he snapped.

Dylan rolled his eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~   Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 2:56 am

" I knwo that!!" ahsley snapped back, " I was talkinggg to Dylan!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~   Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 2:58 am

"I didn't say anything!" said Dylan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~   Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 3:01 am

" you sdaid But-," ashley siad, " But its doesnt matetr now,"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~   Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 3:02 am

"GOt to go." said Cole. He pulled Dylan to the elevator.

JAmes talked with the manager.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~   Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 3:09 am

" yes yes, yopu may start olny 3 people are chaging in today, an dthey have all ready changed in, you are free to go," the manger said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~   Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 3:10 am

"Ok. Can I get a room here?" He asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~   Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 3:12 am

" yes yes yes, you can ahve room 301 next to the candy counter girl Ashley, she has room 300," the manger said to him and gave him the key
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~   Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 3:13 am

"Ok. Thanks." he said. He got the key and stuck it in his pocket.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~   Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 3:15 am

" yea now go," The manger siad nad shooed him out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~   Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 3:15 am

He walked out. He walked to Ashley.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~   Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 3:16 am

Ashely looke dta her candy and toke a hersey bar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~   Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 3:17 am

"Hey, Candy girl." he laughed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~   Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 3:18 am

Ashely truned around, " oh hwey!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~   Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 3:26 am

"I got the key to the suite next to yours." he smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~   Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 4:35 am

" Oh cool, someone just moved out last week, your belnog has a great veiw." ashley smilied
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~   Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 4:36 am

"Thanks." he smiled. "So when you wanna go out for dinner?" He smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~   Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 4:37 am

" when ever works for you, my shift ends at 6:25," ahsley said smilign and sat on a stool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~   Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 4:40 am

"I'll pick you up at 7:00 then. I'll meet you right here." he smiled. He put on his uniform. "Got to go." he smiled. "MEet you at 7:00." he smiled.

DYlan and COle walked down the elevator.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~   Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 4:43 am

" By!" ashley said smiling, her break wa sin 5 minutes, she left ealier thought and caguht up with Dylan and cole.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~   Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 4:44 am

"Hey sweet thang." saaid Dylan.

"Don't worry about him." said COle. "WHat's up?" he asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~   Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 4:46 am

Ashley rolled her eyes, " I'm goign out with someone," she said smiling
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~   Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 4:47 am

"Who?" they asked at the same time
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~   Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 4:48 am

" James," she siad smilign
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~   Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 4:48 am

"Who's James?" asked Dylan in disgust.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~   Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next