Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today

Go down 
+3
Bondai67
City Girl
Hanna (:
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage

Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today   Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 2:43 am

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to the Springwater Hotel and condo. This hotel is by the ocean. almost everything is by the shore, like ice cream shops, pizza places, the hair and nail place,out door and indoor mall, 3 bord walkesect. We have a lounge, 6 pools, (( 3 indoor, 3 outdoor,))
You can live by yourself but you have to be over the age of 16. The condos can only have up to 8 rooms in the house so think befor you type. (( bathrooms and clotests do not count))

To join just fill out this form
Name-
Gender-
Nickname-
Age-
Personality-
Intrests-
hobbies:
Rooms in your suite
Other-
Looks or pic.

Members:

Me:
Ashley
Lex
Roxy
Talyor
Sam
Carson
Blake

Hannah73:
Emmy

HCL:
Dana

Bondia:
Sarah

Cmain:
Caitlyn

Last edited by Tigerlilly on Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:39 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today   Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 4:06 am

Lex nodde dand looked around
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today   Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 4:25 am

"HEre's my executive chef, Mike." he said.

"hi." said Mike.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today   Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 4:37 am

" hello Mike, i am Lex"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today   Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 4:40 am

"One Pasta!" shouted one of the chefs.

"Better get to your tables." Said Gordon.

James walked with Lex out to their tables.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today   Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 5:40 am

Danielle sat on the sand,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today   Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 6:21 am

"Come on." he said./
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today   Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 11:25 pm

( lex was already that te table!)
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today   Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 10:07 am

She watched the sunset.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today   Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 11:44 pm

Lex left befor the food came
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today   Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 2:59 am

Danielle sighed and started walking back to her condo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today   Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 11:01 pm

"Hey. Lex!" he said running after her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today   Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 2:59 am

awww mann
sucks

someone already took ricky!
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today   Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 6:14 am

[use another name then]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today   Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:20 am

ehh
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs : Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today - Page 13 BUcdSpringwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today - Page 13 QHeo
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today   Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 3:04 am

Guest wrote:
"Hey. Lex!" he said running after her.

"Lex!"
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today   Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 11:00 pm

Danielle stepped in and took the elevator to her room.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs : Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today - Page 13 BUcdSpringwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today - Page 13 QHeo
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today   Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 6:53 am

James grabbed Lex's arm. "Wait."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today   Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13