Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today

Go down 
+3
Bondai67
City Girl
Hanna (:
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage

Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today   Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 2:43 am

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to the Springwater Hotel and condo. This hotel is by the ocean. almost everything is by the shore, like ice cream shops, pizza places, the hair and nail place,out door and indoor mall, 3 bord walkesect. We have a lounge, 6 pools, (( 3 indoor, 3 outdoor,))
You can live by yourself but you have to be over the age of 16. The condos can only have up to 8 rooms in the house so think befor you type. (( bathrooms and clotests do not count))

To join just fill out this form
Name-
Gender-
Nickname-
Age-
Personality-
Intrests-
hobbies:
Rooms in your suite
Other-
Looks or pic.

Members:

Me:
Ashley
Lex
Roxy
Talyor
Sam
Carson
Blake

Hannah73:
Emmy

HCL:
Dana

Bondia:
Sarah

Cmain:
Caitlyn

Last edited by Tigerlilly on Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:39 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today   Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 6:47 am

Roxy smilied
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today   Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 6:47 am

Ricky started swimming over to Roxy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today   Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 6:48 am

Roxy smileid at her self and bushled. Ocen ricky came back to for air when he was by her, " Hi, I'm roxy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today   Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 6:49 am

"Hello. Ricky." he smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today   Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 6:52 am

" Cool!" Roxy said smiling
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today   Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 6:55 am

"Thanks?" he asked confused.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today   Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 6:59 am

" sorry," Roxy siad and munbeled somethign
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today   Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 7:00 am

He smiled and swam to his brother
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today   Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 7:01 am

Roxy got out and walked over to teh hot tub, " How stuid was i?!" she asked ehr self
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today   Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 7:02 am

Caitlyn was watching on her loungue chair in her daisy duke tied bikini top and white with blue stiching bottoms she was reading People. She peeked over it to look at Ricky.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilight.googoolz.com

PostSubject: Re: Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today   Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 7:03 am

Tyler went to the hot tub with Ricky.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today   Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 7:03 am

Roxy graped a towel and sat down by Catyin, She sighed and graped ehr brown sunglasses.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today   Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 7:05 am

He sat down in the hot tub.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today   Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 7:06 am

Caitlyn got up, "wish me luck." she smiled to Roxy She walked over to the hot tub and slippee herself in sleek, and smothly, not splashing a bit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilight.googoolz.com

PostSubject: Re: Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today   Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 7:06 am

Tyler and Ricky relaxed.

Tyler walked out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today   Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 7:07 am

Roxy nodded, but her heart curmbled. She graped ehr people and read about Brittney Spears
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today   Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 7:07 am

Tyler sat in a lounge chair not far from Roxy.
Back to top Go down

Roxy looked at Tyler
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today   Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 7:08 am

Tyler got a drink and walked into the hot tub near his brother.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today   Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 7:09 am

Roxy desided to just do it. She toke off ehr sunglasses and whent into the hot tube bettwen Catyiln and Ricky, But she kept lookign at Tyler
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today   Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 7:10 am

Tyler slowly went down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today   Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 7:12 am

Roxy tittled ehr head but then looked at Ricky
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today   Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 7:15 am

Ricky put his glasses on and relaxed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today   Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 7:16 am

Roxysmilied
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today   Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 7:17 am

He and TYler jumped out of the hot tub and into the pool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today   Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next