Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My skool project (for L.A.)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
City Girl
AWESOME
AWESOME
City Girl

Female
Number of posts : 1098
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

My skool project (for L.A.) Empty
PostSubject: My skool project (for L.A.)   My skool project (for L.A.) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 6:04 am

Ok, 4 skool we have to make a magazine about whatever we want (it sounds fun, well, it's not!) and I was just wondering what everybody thought of it, if u have any suggestions about it, PLZ PM ME!

Dance

Dance generally refers to movement of the body, usually rhythmic and to music.
Dance is also used to describe methods of non-verbal communication between humans or animals, motion in inanimate objects, and certain musical forms or genres.
In sports, gymnastics, figure skating and synchronized swimming are dance disciplines.
Definitions of what constitutes dance are dependent on social, cultural, artistic and moral constraints and range from functional movement (such as folk dance) to virtuoso techniques such as ballet.
Ballet, Ballroom, Waltz, and Tango are classical styles of dance while Square and the Electric Slide are forms of step dances.
Choreography is the art of creating dances, and the person who does this is called a choreographer.
Dance does not leave behind clearly identifiable physical artifacts such as stone tools, hunting implements or cave paintings, It is not possible to say when dance became part of human culture.
Dance has certainly been an important part of ceremony, rituals, celebrations and entertainment since before the birth of the earliest human civilizations.
One of the earliest structured uses of dances may have been in the performance and in the telling of myths.
It was also sometimes used to show feelings for one of the opposite gender.

Kickline

Don't mistake them for cheerleaders, there's a distinct difference: cheerleaders use their voices, kickliners use their body.
Kickline is actually a lot of things, originally a derivative of cheerleading and also known as "drill team" or "dance team," kickline encompasses a number of dance styles including pom, prop, lyrical, jazz, high-kick and hip-hop.
Kickliners wear brightly colored uniforms for energy and effect.
It may look fresh and funky, but these styles actually have their roots in ballet and other more traditional forms of dance.
Most high schools have at least a varsity team, and annual competitions get bigger and bigger every year.

Ballet

Ballet is a formalized form of dance with its origins in the Italian Renaissance court, further developed in France and Russia as a concert dance form.
It is a highly technical form of dance with its own vocabulary.
It has been influential as a form of dance globally and is taught in ballet schools around the world.
Ballet dance works are choreographed, and also include mime, acting, and are set to music, usually orchestral but occasionally vocal.
It is best known in the form of classical ballet, notable for its techniques, such as pointe work, turn-out of the legs, its graceful, flowing, precise movements.
The word ballet comes from French and was borrowed into English around the 17th century, the French word in turn has its origins in Italian balletto, a diminutive of ballo (dance), ballet ultimately traces back to Latin ballare, meaning to dance.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: My skool project (for L.A.)   My skool project (for L.A.) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 7:01 am

i love it!!
very descriptive words [=
Back to top Go down
City Girl
AWESOME
AWESOME
City Girl

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: My skool project (for L.A.)   My skool project (for L.A.) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 7:54 am

thx, i added another section

Lyrical

Lyrical dance is a modern dance form which fuses modern dance, jazz, and ballet.
Lyrical dance is often referred to as contemporary dance.
It requires excellent technique to perform, as the moves are often difficult and precise.
Moreover, the dancer must be well aware of facial expressions, essentially acting, to properly perform a lyrical dance piece.
Unlike other dance forms, lyrical dance is far less concerned with a dancer’s physique.
Often excellent jazz and ballet dancers are drawn to the lyrical style because they lack the traditional dancer’s build.
It is quite common to see lyrical dancers who have are not extremely thin.
However, lyrical dance demands a high degree of flexibility and complicated lifts, so dancers with an nontraditional build still need to be in excellent physical shape to perform lyrical pieces.
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female
Number of posts : 3146
Nickname: : JL, person, you
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BASICALLY IM ONLY: jeep, and madio at this time sorry for being borring. Logan Beach Boarding School!: Rocky, Zach, Alyson

PostSubject: Re: My skool project (for L.A.)   My skool project (for L.A.) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 8:59 am

thats great!
Back to top Go down
City Girl
AWESOME
AWESOME
City Girl

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: My skool project (for L.A.)   My skool project (for L.A.) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 9:00 am

thx, thats y before it took me so long to rply
Back to top Go down
lusher_roxgirl
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool
lusher_roxgirl

Female
Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2008-05-20

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: My skool project (for L.A.)   My skool project (for L.A.) I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 1:50 am

Yeah! That is really good!
Back to top Go down
http://webkinzone.com
City Girl
AWESOME
AWESOME
City Girl

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: My skool project (for L.A.)   My skool project (for L.A.) I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 1:51 am

thx! that was just the main artical, we're working on the fun stuff now, it's for a magazine project
Back to top Go down
lusher_roxgirl
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool
lusher_roxgirl

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: My skool project (for L.A.)   My skool project (for L.A.) I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 1:56 am

Oh, that is so awesome! I would love to do that! Rainbow Smile
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 2204
Nickname: : .
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Far off Beauty- Nikki Harlow North Pole- Kyleigh, Noelle, Angel, Holly JMS- Skye, Melissa, Justin, Bailey, Kira, Bella, Edward. Lost- Ginger, Kallie. 15 Rory Place- Sophia, Demi, Taylor Berez Family- Kelsi 20 Kids- Heather, Julianna, Nikki, Kaity, Carson, Keely Ocean Breeze- Singger Family 10 Kids-

PostSubject: Re: My skool project (for L.A.)   My skool project (for L.A.) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 4:27 am

That's really neat, hurri!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My skool project (for L.A.)   My skool project (for L.A.) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 4:28 am

That's really cool HCL!! Great job!! Smile
Back to top Go down
City Girl
AWESOME
AWESOME
City Girl

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: My skool project (for L.A.)   My skool project (for L.A.) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 6:58 am

thx guys, we just finished the whole thing, he's grading them now
Back to top Go down
lusher_roxgirl
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool
lusher_roxgirl

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: My skool project (for L.A.)   My skool project (for L.A.) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 1:48 am

Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: My skool project (for L.A.)   My skool project (for L.A.) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 3:45 am

what's your grade?
Back to top Go down
City Girl
AWESOME
AWESOME
City Girl

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: My skool project (for L.A.)   My skool project (for L.A.) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 2:21 am

I forgot what I got on it, I think it got a 92 or something like that, ICR
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My skool project (for L.A.)   My skool project (for L.A.) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My skool project (for L.A.)
Page 1 of 1