Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Good Science Fair Project Suggestor [:

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

Good Science Fair Project Suggestor [: Empty
PostSubject: Good Science Fair Project Suggestor [:   Good Science Fair Project Suggestor [: I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 9:09 am

http://sciencebuddies.org/science-fair-projects/recommender_register.php

you fill out a questionaire [has about 50 questions?]
and it gives a list of things to do,
based on your answers.
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female
Number of posts : 2063
Nickname: : Ayla, Allie,
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: witchita cai ~A family rp~ Joe, nick, kevin, lisa Mystic valley neighborhood: Crystal, sabrina, bella twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob?Citrus heights: Lisa, Duane, Nick, Joe, Kevin, Ayla. Glam glaz boarding school: Selena Gomez, Amy Renfield, Mrs. Coates, Mrs. Reich.Good girls gone bad: Jesse. Wizards of Waverly place: Ayla. Suite life of Zack and Cody: Ayla.Hollywood California: Joe, Nick, Kevin, Lisa. Margerettes dance academy: Nicole, Hilary.Twilight big cat rp: Bella, Alex, Edward. House of vampiers: Ayla. Jonas family: Ayla 21 kids, tons of chaos: Jamie avery, Rosa lynn, Brian andrew. The twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob Cary grove high: Crystal, amber Full house: Michelle tanner, rebecca donaldson, Steve hale. Neighborhoos of twins: Ayla, melissa. Sugar and spice bakery: Ayla City of ember: Ayla Hotel for dogs: Ayla Stranded on a island: Ayla jonas, and Amber snow, Save the forest: Buddy The squirrel, and Sugar the cat. Winx club: Techna? Clique Movie Rp, Only ** Open: Massie Block, And Fawn Swan: Cheaper by the Dozen: House Of Vampires: Ayla Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Good Science Fair Project Suggestor [:   Good Science Fair Project Suggestor [: I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 5:04 am

Cool, Thanks, I will use this next time i have to do a a science project. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/forum.htm

PostSubject: Re: Good Science Fair Project Suggestor [:   Good Science Fair Project Suggestor [: I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 12:21 am

theses are good ideas.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Science Fair Project Suggestor [:   Good Science Fair Project Suggestor [: I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good Science Fair Project Suggestor [:
Page 1 of 1