Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Castle Story 4 skool

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mrs.JasperHale
Loser
Loser
Mrs.JasperHale

Female
Number of posts : 84
Nickname: : Phantom, Kat, Rose, RC, Nate.Drew
Registration date : 2008-05-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

My Castle Story 4 skool Empty
PostSubject: My Castle Story 4 skool   My Castle Story 4 skool I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 3:10 am

Bella Abrams’ Story

I, Bella Abram, am a petite girl working for Lady Loretta inside her beautiful Norman Castle. Loretta was looking out her window in the keep of castle. Loretta was a vibrant beauty. She had smooth red-blonde hair and had soft, fair skin with stunning features. Her emerald eyes flicked around as she was looking at her grand castle lands. Her hands folded neatly on her light jade silken gown. Her lush lips curved into a smile when she saw her horse, Emily, being taken out to be groomed. I, Bella, am a poor worthless girl chosen by Lady Loretta as her companion, servant and, maid. I have dull black hair with small, plain features and little, dreary brown eyes. My crusty, dried lips were always in a firm line, as I never smiled. I am dressed in the usual servant attire, a plain burgundy dress with simple ugly brown leather shoes.

I was tidying up Loretta’s room when I heard her shriek. I ran to her to aid her in any way I could.

“Bella! I see them! I see the barbarians!” Loretta sobbed

I looked outside to see. On the horizon, I saw a large group of people running towards the castle.

“Lady! I think it’s the most feared Vikings!” I said my voice quivering.

“Giovanni! The Vikings!” called a frightened Lady Loretta.

I saw her husband Lord Giovanni yelling to the general to set up the knights. I, Bella, have had a budding romance with one of the knights. Lady Loretta’s protector, actually. His name was Sir Reynard Abernathy. He was a skilled knight. Anyways Reynard was in first line. Lady Loretta had gone to her bed for rest.

“Bella!” she barked, “Water, now!”

I got the water and waited. I saw we were not winning and in fact the Vikings shouted and they attacked the castle. The knights were useless. The were either killed or was a prisoner.

After hours of combat and siege, Norman Castle was successfully conquered. It was now, a Viking stronghold. Lord Giovanni sadly passed on during the battle. Now I am a lowly servant still, and now with Lady Loretta. Lady Loretta was stripped of clothing and was told she would wear nothing but rags until death. Now we served their lord, Lord Bergfinn the Stranger. Fortunately, for me, Reynard was taken as a new recruit for the Viking military. Now, strangely, nothing is different. Well I need to go to a feast. Good Bye.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: My Castle Story 4 skool   My Castle Story 4 skool I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 4:49 am

i love the part where you describe bella.
"My
crusty, dried lips were always in a firm line, as I never smiled. I am
dressed in the usual servant attire, a plain burgundy dress with simple
ugly brown leather shoes.
"
love it:D

Back to top Go down
Mrs.JoeJonas
Administrator
Administrator
Mrs.JoeJonas

Female
Number of posts : 1005
Nickname: : Lilly Kutie KK MJJ Little Miss Lovable
Registration date : 2008-04-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: My Castle Story 4 skool   My Castle Story 4 skool I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 10:06 pm

ive read it a million times....lol i like it tho!
Back to top Go down
http://www.gomezlovato.forumotions.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Castle Story 4 skool   My Castle Story 4 skool I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Castle Story 4 skool
Page 1 of 1