Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MAFIA! v4! ROLES ARE BEING PMED!!

Go down 
+3
WoLf_MiStReSs
_furryfurby
holagurl175
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Number of posts : 16089
Nickname: : Natalie(Nat)
Princess<3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Moon HighSchool- Lorrraine

MAFIA! v4! ROLES ARE BEING PMED!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: MAFIA! v4! ROLES ARE BEING PMED!!   MAFIA! v4! ROLES ARE BEING PMED!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 4:51 am

First topic message reminder :

For the rules, check Lily's thread: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/mafia-f4/mafia-its-a-game-guys-t2063.htm

Roles (from Lily's thread):
Killers
Leader: One person. Each day, he/she PMs me the one he/she wants to kill.
Apprentice: In this game, it's one person. The apprentice and the killer decide together who they want to be killed. At the beginning of the game, the Apprentice also chooses someone. If the apprentice is killed, then so is the person he/she chooses.

Townsfolk
Nurse: One person. Each day, she/he PMs me with the name of a person she/he wants to save. If the killer targets that person, then that person lives and no one dies except for the one the townsfolk nominates.
Watcher: One person. Every other session (Every 96hrs), he/she will PM me the name of one character. I will tell him/her the role of that person (ie- Bob is the nurse, Jane is the killer).
Lovers: Two people. If one dies, so does the other.
Role Blocker: One person. He/She chooses one person. That person cannot do anything at night. (ie- Chooses the nurse, nurse can't protect anyone. Chooses the killer, no one dies. Lover dies alone, etc.)
Silencer: One person. Each day, he/she can choose one person, who, for one discussion session (48hrs) cannot participate in discussion. He/She can still fufil his/her role, though.

Time of Day
Day

Players and their Status
Hola(Narrator)
Furry(Alive)
Rayne(Alive)
Weedy(Alive)
Meercat(Alive)
Lily(Alive)
Enchantix(Alive)
Vivianne(Alive)
Sunny(Alive)

Last edited by xoxoHottiieexoxo on Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:14 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA! v4! ROLES ARE BEING PMED!!   MAFIA! v4! ROLES ARE BEING PMED!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:57 pm

I'll give em' til tonight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA! v4! ROLES ARE BEING PMED!!   MAFIA! v4! ROLES ARE BEING PMED!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 4:12 am

Hola, let doggie join. half the people that sign up rarely participate. you got rid of a role, right? just give that role to someone and their role to doggie.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA! v4! ROLES ARE BEING PMED!!   MAFIA! v4! ROLES ARE BEING PMED!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 6:55 am

But I already PMed everyone's roles and night actions are all done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA! v4! ROLES ARE BEING PMED!!   MAFIA! v4! ROLES ARE BEING PMED!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 6:58 am

I formally request you let her join.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA! v4! ROLES ARE BEING PMED!!   MAFIA! v4! ROLES ARE BEING PMED!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 6:59 am

It's too late. If I hadn't confirmed all the roles yet I would've let her in, but I can't because now everyone would know what her role is, and I don't want that this time.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA! v4! ROLES ARE BEING PMED!!   MAFIA! v4! ROLES ARE BEING PMED!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 12:19 pm

Sorry, but Nat's got a point.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA! v4! ROLES ARE BEING PMED!!   MAFIA! v4! ROLES ARE BEING PMED!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 7:39 am

yeah, weedy, but i PMed her an idea. i think that will work..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA! v4! ROLES ARE BEING PMED!!   MAFIA! v4! ROLES ARE BEING PMED!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 8:52 am

ok did you read my post? you switch 'say' may position with the new one, and so no one knows who has the new one, and who got my position. its really not too much effort, and if you cant even switch around the positions, maybe you shouldn't be narrator. its not hard, really.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female
Number of posts : 1898
Nickname: : Rayne, Raynie
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA! v4! ROLES ARE BEING PMED!!   MAFIA! v4! ROLES ARE BEING PMED!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 9:40 am

I agree with Lil! and not just 'cause I luv doggie and want her to join. =]
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA! v4! ROLES ARE BEING PMED!!   MAFIA! v4! ROLES ARE BEING PMED!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 10:45 am

I have to agree with lily, I think doggie should be able to join
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA! v4! ROLES ARE BEING PMED!!   MAFIA! v4! ROLES ARE BEING PMED!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 9:19 pm

I don't have enough time to do all of this! My life doesn't revolve around Mafia on WB. What is done is done. I'm sorry Doggie, but you can join the next game. I'm not changing my mind. And furry, never got a PM.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA! v4! ROLES ARE BEING PMED!!   MAFIA! v4! ROLES ARE BEING PMED!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 6:53 am

well, i'll just post it here then.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA! v4! ROLES ARE BEING PMED!!   MAFIA! v4! ROLES ARE BEING PMED!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 9:13 am

then i'll take over this mafia. i'm not kidding. this threads been around over a month and you haven't started day yet. i can run it better than this, and i will if i have too. i demand doggie is allowed in, or i will personally delete this thread and restart it.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA! v4! ROLES ARE BEING PMED!!   MAFIA! v4! ROLES ARE BEING PMED!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 9:42 pm

Fine. Ya know what, go ahead Lily and take this thread because I am sick of ur controlling rudeness and judging. I'm sorry if I have a life unlike you and have stuff to get done in my life so w/e.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female
Number of posts : 1898
Nickname: : Rayne, Raynie
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA! v4! ROLES ARE BEING PMED!!   MAFIA! v4! ROLES ARE BEING PMED!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 12:11 am

Nat, that was very rude, and in my family, that would be unexceptable, and you'd be grounded and have to apologize. Hah.

I have a life to, a very busy one, I have practie every night, but I'd still find time to come on, especially if I was running a game. No offence intended though.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA! v4! ROLES ARE BEING PMED!!   MAFIA! v4! ROLES ARE BEING PMED!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 1:43 am

Well ya kno, i'm having trouble finding time to get on here. I have play practice everyday day after school from 3 until 6:30. Then I have to come home at 7, study for all my tests, do all my homework, eat dinner, shower, and hopefully get in like 5 minutes just to check my emails and facebook. So I am having a packed schedule right now and I can't help it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA! v4! ROLES ARE BEING PMED!!   MAFIA! v4! ROLES ARE BEING PMED!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 2:29 am

You can send out a couple pms to switch things up. That'll take three seconds. You seem to have time to post on every single updated topic on here. Why not direct your energy and time to a useful pm?

and i'm sorry if this comes accross rude: I have a life, and I probably have a life realer than yours. I play field hockey every day, go out with my friends every non school night, and I'm pretty highly respected in school and all my activites. No one respects a promiscuous party (across. 5 letters. clue: rhymes with moe. a slang term.)
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA! v4! ROLES ARE BEING PMED!!   MAFIA! v4! ROLES ARE BEING PMED!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 2:38 am

Did you just call me a who8e?!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA! v4! ROLES ARE BEING PMED!!   MAFIA! v4! ROLES ARE BEING PMED!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 2:42 am

Maybe Lily did! Considering the fact you brag about your senior boyfriends and til' past midnight party with older boys, I'd think that's a rather fitting description. =/

All insults aside,

I'm locking this thread. Nat, if you still wish to continue this game, PM me. If not, Lily or someone else will start a new game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA! v4! ROLES ARE BEING PMED!!   MAFIA! v4! ROLES ARE BEING PMED!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MAFIA! v4! ROLES ARE BEING PMED!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2