Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mafia Narrator Sign Up Thread

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Mafia Narrator Sign Up Thread Empty
PostSubject: Mafia Narrator Sign Up Thread   Mafia Narrator Sign Up Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 8:44 am

I thought we could make a sign up sheet, so we wouldn't be "I'll do it, no you do it" at the end of each Mafia game. Let's assume each game takes a week. Enchantix has started this game. So, the sign up sheet will start with next week's game.

v.5: Sunny

v.6: Doggie

IF YOU WISH TO SIGN UP, JUST POST!

Please, don't sign up with out letting someone else go for at least 2 other weeks. In other words, Enchantix can't be narrator till the first week of September.

To be safe, let's try and start the new thread the day before the first day(8th, 15th, etc), if possible.

Do not sign up if you know you will be on vacation, or something like that.

THIS CAN BE DELETED IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, I JUST WANTED TO MAKE GAMES THAT ARE OVER, OVER, no need to debate who'll start the next game.

GAMERS, do not hesitate to sign up for the new game! If you miss the deadline, you missed it! Let's try and avoid waiting for so-and-so to join.

Last edited by Sunny Baudelaire on Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:15 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Number of posts : 16089
Nickname: : Natalie(Nat)
Princess<3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Moon HighSchool- Lorrraine

PostSubject: Re: Mafia Narrator Sign Up Thread   Mafia Narrator Sign Up Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 9:02 pm

Is there a form needed to be filled out?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mafia Narrator Sign Up Thread   Mafia Narrator Sign Up Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 11:50 pm

No. I'm hoping if you volunteer to narrate a game, you know you're capable. You can just post on this thread. I'll add that to the first post. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Number of posts : 16089
Nickname: : Natalie(Nat)
Princess<3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Moon HighSchool- Lorrraine

PostSubject: Re: Mafia Narrator Sign Up Thread   Mafia Narrator Sign Up Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 12:29 am

Yupp! I'll do the nextone.
Back to top Go down
Feelin'Freshy
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool
Feelin'Freshy

Female
Number of posts : 631
Nickname: : Doggie (on other sites I'm dogluver808), but right now I am Feelin'Freshy. My past usernames have been Darth Bob, BabySpencerFan2010, Forever Soprano, YodaIzDrinkingASoda, UnderTheMistletoe<3, KeepMyHeart<3, and DoggieW4EMod.
DragonEggs : BABY SPENCER IS COOLER THAN DRAGON EGGS!!!!!!! xD
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Mafia Narrator Sign Up Thread   Mafia Narrator Sign Up Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 9:16 am

I know Mafia v.5 hasn't even started yet but could I do v.6, v.7, or v.8? I've played Mafia in real life many times and have been the Narrator at least twice before in real life =)
Back to top Go down
http://www.webbies4ever.net

PostSubject: Re: Mafia Narrator Sign Up Thread   Mafia Narrator Sign Up Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 10:14 am

Sure. Mafia Narrator Sign Up Thread Icon_smile I'll put you up.
Back to top Go down
Feelin'Freshy
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool
Feelin'Freshy

Female
Number of posts : 631
Nickname: : Doggie (on other sites I'm dogluver808), but right now I am Feelin'Freshy. My past usernames have been Darth Bob, BabySpencerFan2010, Forever Soprano, YodaIzDrinkingASoda, UnderTheMistletoe<3, KeepMyHeart<3, and DoggieW4EMod.
DragonEggs : BABY SPENCER IS COOLER THAN DRAGON EGGS!!!!!!! xD
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Mafia Narrator Sign Up Thread   Mafia Narrator Sign Up Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 4:11 am

Thank you Sunny! Can't wait for v.5 to start! =D
Back to top Go down
http://www.webbies4ever.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mafia Narrator Sign Up Thread   Mafia Narrator Sign Up Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mafia Narrator Sign Up Thread
Page 1 of 1