Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MAFIA! v4! ROLES ARE BEING PMED!!

Go down 
+3
WoLf_MiStReSs
_furryfurby
holagurl175
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Number of posts : 16089
Nickname: : Natalie(Nat)
Princess<3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Moon HighSchool- Lorrraine

MAFIA! v4! ROLES ARE BEING PMED!! Empty
PostSubject: MAFIA! v4! ROLES ARE BEING PMED!!   MAFIA! v4! ROLES ARE BEING PMED!! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 4:51 am

For the rules, check Lily's thread: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/mafia-f4/mafia-its-a-game-guys-t2063.htm

Roles (from Lily's thread):
Killers
Leader: One person. Each day, he/she PMs me the one he/she wants to kill.
Apprentice: In this game, it's one person. The apprentice and the killer decide together who they want to be killed. At the beginning of the game, the Apprentice also chooses someone. If the apprentice is killed, then so is the person he/she chooses.

Townsfolk
Nurse: One person. Each day, she/he PMs me with the name of a person she/he wants to save. If the killer targets that person, then that person lives and no one dies except for the one the townsfolk nominates.
Watcher: One person. Every other session (Every 96hrs), he/she will PM me the name of one character. I will tell him/her the role of that person (ie- Bob is the nurse, Jane is the killer).
Lovers: Two people. If one dies, so does the other.
Role Blocker: One person. He/She chooses one person. That person cannot do anything at night. (ie- Chooses the nurse, nurse can't protect anyone. Chooses the killer, no one dies. Lover dies alone, etc.)
Silencer: One person. Each day, he/she can choose one person, who, for one discussion session (48hrs) cannot participate in discussion. He/She can still fufil his/her role, though.

Time of Day
Day

Players and their Status
Hola(Narrator)
Furry(Alive)
Rayne(Alive)
Weedy(Alive)
Meercat(Alive)
Lily(Alive)
Enchantix(Alive)
Vivianne(Alive)
Sunny(Alive)

Last edited by xoxoHottiieexoxo on Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:14 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA! v4! ROLES ARE BEING PMED!!   MAFIA! v4! ROLES ARE BEING PMED!! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 6:07 am

i would love to join ;D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA! v4! ROLES ARE BEING PMED!!   MAFIA! v4! ROLES ARE BEING PMED!! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 6:08 am

sign me up (:
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA! v4! ROLES ARE BEING PMED!!   MAFIA! v4! ROLES ARE BEING PMED!! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 6:32 am

sign me uppp!
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female
Number of posts : 1626
Nickname: : Enchantix, Bloom, EB, Enchilada (what Penguin used to call me)
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BrightClan- Brightstar, Cherryfur, Stormwhistle, and Dawnpaw. Sunrise Wolf Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. 11 girls, no parents- Samantha Singger. 21 Kids, no parents- Alyssa, Gabrielle, Rachel, and Victoria. Running for our lives- Faith Nicole Hadley. Captured- Heather Camille Brooke. Jureano Mountain Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. Summer River Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald.

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA! v4! ROLES ARE BEING PMED!!   MAFIA! v4! ROLES ARE BEING PMED!! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 7:58 am

I'll join!
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female
Number of posts : 1898
Nickname: : Rayne, Raynie
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA! v4! ROLES ARE BEING PMED!!   MAFIA! v4! ROLES ARE BEING PMED!! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 12:01 pm

sign me up please!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA! v4! ROLES ARE BEING PMED!!   MAFIA! v4! ROLES ARE BEING PMED!! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 5:08 am

I'll join
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA! v4! ROLES ARE BEING PMED!!   MAFIA! v4! ROLES ARE BEING PMED!! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 9:29 pm

Am I still in time ti join? ^,^
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA! v4! ROLES ARE BEING PMED!!   MAFIA! v4! ROLES ARE BEING PMED!! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 9:46 pm

Of course! But I still only have 7 people! I need like 2 more ppl!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA! v4! ROLES ARE BEING PMED!!   MAFIA! v4! ROLES ARE BEING PMED!! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 10:58 pm

Alright, fine. We shouldn't be going to fast anyways, since EVERYONE has school.

I'll join. <.<
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA! v4! ROLES ARE BEING PMED!!   MAFIA! v4! ROLES ARE BEING PMED!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 5:17 am

Yay! Just one more person.
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BrightClan- Brightstar, Cherryfur, Stormwhistle, and Dawnpaw. Sunrise Wolf Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. 11 girls, no parents- Samantha Singger. 21 Kids, no parents- Alyssa, Gabrielle, Rachel, and Victoria. Running for our lives- Faith Nicole Hadley. Captured- Heather Camille Brooke. Jureano Mountain Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. Summer River Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald.

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA! v4! ROLES ARE BEING PMED!!   MAFIA! v4! ROLES ARE BEING PMED!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 6:17 am

And Hola, maybe you should make a rule that says you can't tell anyone your role unless you're the watcher. Everyone but Viv and JL revealed their roles, so the villagers easily won. Just my opinion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA! v4! ROLES ARE BEING PMED!!   MAFIA! v4! ROLES ARE BEING PMED!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 6:41 am

That's the point though. You reveal your role, but who knows if your lying?
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA! v4! ROLES ARE BEING PMED!!   MAFIA! v4! ROLES ARE BEING PMED!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 6:44 am

Everyone was telling the truth, though...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA! v4! ROLES ARE BEING PMED!!   MAFIA! v4! ROLES ARE BEING PMED!! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 12:06 am

But thats the fun of it. No one knows if its the truth or not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA! v4! ROLES ARE BEING PMED!!   MAFIA! v4! ROLES ARE BEING PMED!! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 12:20 am

[yeah i was mafia and jl was my assdeint?]
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA! v4! ROLES ARE BEING PMED!!   MAFIA! v4! ROLES ARE BEING PMED!! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 12:20 am

Yupp Viv.

And I guess Lily. I'll think about it.

Just need one more person!

Haha. Is it possible if I just do this without an Apperentice and Trickster?
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA! v4! ROLES ARE BEING PMED!!   MAFIA! v4! ROLES ARE BEING PMED!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:54 pm

There are 8 people and 8 roles, but the lovers are 2 people so 9, so you only have to get rid of one role. I'd do this without the Trickster.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA! v4! ROLES ARE BEING PMED!!   MAFIA! v4! ROLES ARE BEING PMED!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 10:14 pm

Alrighty! I'm gonna PM out the roles by tonight!
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA! v4! ROLES ARE BEING PMED!!   MAFIA! v4! ROLES ARE BEING PMED!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 11:50 am

So... when does night end?
Back to top Go down
Feelin'Freshy
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool
Feelin'Freshy

Female
Number of posts : 631
Nickname: : Doggie (on other sites I'm dogluver808), but right now I am Feelin'Freshy. My past usernames have been Darth Bob, BabySpencerFan2010, Forever Soprano, YodaIzDrinkingASoda, UnderTheMistletoe<3, KeepMyHeart<3, and DoggieW4EMod.
DragonEggs : BABY SPENCER IS COOLER THAN DRAGON EGGS!!!!!!! xD
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA! v4! ROLES ARE BEING PMED!!   MAFIA! v4! ROLES ARE BEING PMED!! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 6:09 am

Is it possible for me to join at this late date? I love Mafia, but it never occured to me to play it online. Lol I remember once I played Mafia with only 5 players: my best friend, a friend of hers, another friend of hers, me, and my best friends DOG! Lol everyone always killed me first (idk y) and one time my BFF was the healer and her DOG was the killer! It was SO funnie! xD

-Doggie MAFIA! v4! ROLES ARE BEING PMED!! 333524
Back to top Go down
http://www.webbies4ever.net
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA! v4! ROLES ARE BEING PMED!!   MAFIA! v4! ROLES ARE BEING PMED!! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 12:42 pm

I know how you feel (about dieing first). I'm usually the first killed or first executed.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA! v4! ROLES ARE BEING PMED!!   MAFIA! v4! ROLES ARE BEING PMED!! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 1:05 pm

idk about me, I usually die in the middle of the game
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA! v4! ROLES ARE BEING PMED!!   MAFIA! v4! ROLES ARE BEING PMED!! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:26 pm

Uhmm. Well doggie, the roles and stuff are pretty much all done......

To Weedy, one more person needs to submit their night action.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA! v4! ROLES ARE BEING PMED!!   MAFIA! v4! ROLES ARE BEING PMED!! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:53 pm

Kaykay, how much time do they have?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA! v4! ROLES ARE BEING PMED!!   MAFIA! v4! ROLES ARE BEING PMED!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MAFIA! v4! ROLES ARE BEING PMED!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next