Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mafia v.5 -join nao peepz- need like, only, like, one more!!!

Go down 
+4
WoLf_MiStReSs
_furryfurby
Ray
Feelin'Freshy
8 posters
AuthorMessage

Mafia v.5  -join nao peepz- need like, only, like, one more!!! Empty
PostSubject: Mafia v.5 -join nao peepz- need like, only, like, one more!!!   Mafia v.5  -join nao peepz- need like, only, like, one more!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 3:42 am

mafia

This little forum has been transformed to become a terror-stricken town. Welcome, citizen, though you may not want to stay for long in our tiny hamlet in the middle of the mountains(I’m sorry, it’s an inside joke from my camp to have mountain villages). Or of course, if you’re unlucky, you may not be LIVING in this town, or at all for a long time. Let me explain…

I’m Sunny, a free-lance writer. I’ve decided to document the fate of Beachville, our chilly town in the middle of the Alps. You see, we’ve been a little tourist trap for who knows how long, and well, some not so great tourists have settled here. These criminals have awakened. They know we don’t know who they are, and are assimilated into the population. I might even be one—but I’m not, I promise. The hoodlums are destroying the town, quietly. In the dark of the night, they kill someone else.

You might ask how to stop these murderers, and I have just the solution. Our villagers have started to gather up, killing suspects. But now we are just killing our allies. Please, join the fight, maybe we could win! Maybe we could have a crime-free town once more.

Or perhaps you are already part of those horrible people, but please! Go into the town hall to find out how to join our anti-Mafia alliance.

-Sunny C. Baudelaire, anti-crime squad chairwomDND

You pick up this note and see something disturbing catches your eye. In the bottom corner is a red spot. It’s this Baudelaire woman’s blood. You drop the note and run into town hall. There a woman gives you the form to join this game—this deadly serious game. You fill it out, post it on this thread then run into your house and cry. Someone is coming to kill you, for different reasons. They might be a madwoman on the loose, or you may be that madwoman on the run. Otherwise, most are destined to die.

Miss Baudelaire was the first one to die. With all her efforts against them, the mafia knew they had to kill her. Otherwise they would be caught. She is now above, governing this game. She will document the game, as your narrator.

players:
sunny- god

doggie- alive
megan- alive

furry- alive
meercat- alive
nat- alive
enchantix- alive
weedy- alive

roles:

mafia- pretty self explanatory. the killers. there may be multiple. you will know the number of mafia.

angel- don’t confused this for our “dead” narrator. perhaps saint is a better name, but the angel saves one person each night. if the person the angel chooses is killed, they will be magically resurrected(lol, don’t question the authority of a dead writer!).

police woman- she's our eyes and ears in the night. she can ask who's the mafia once a night, and get an answer.

bffs- teehee, I refined it, so no gay couples. two players who are sooooo close to eachother that they will commit suicide if the other dies. I may actually give them a night action.

DAILY NARRATION:

day 0.5:

As the villagers gather in town hall, we share our talents and get assigned our roles.

RULES:

Please only join if you will check your PMs and submit your night action. It really detracts from the game when we have to wait for a week because someone won't submit their NA.
Dead men tell no tales. If you're dead, get your dead behind out of this thread.

Last edited by Sunny Baudelaire on Sun May 30, 2010 9:52 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Feelin'Freshy
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool
Feelin'Freshy

Female
Number of posts : 631
Nickname: : Doggie (on other sites I'm dogluver808), but right now I am Feelin'Freshy. My past usernames have been Darth Bob, BabySpencerFan2010, Forever Soprano, YodaIzDrinkingASoda, UnderTheMistletoe<3, KeepMyHeart<3, and DoggieW4EMod.
DragonEggs : BABY SPENCER IS COOLER THAN DRAGON EGGS!!!!!!! xD
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Mafia v.5 -join nao peepz- need like, only, like, one more!!!   Mafia v.5  -join nao peepz- need like, only, like, one more!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 8:57 am

(Sign me up! =D)
Back to top Go down
http://www.webbies4ever.net
Ray
Ray

Female
Number of posts : 1898
Nickname: : Rayne, Raynie
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Mafia v.5 -join nao peepz- need like, only, like, one more!!!   Mafia v.5  -join nao peepz- need like, only, like, one more!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 9:56 am

me join me join! =D
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: Mafia v.5 -join nao peepz- need like, only, like, one more!!!   Mafia v.5  -join nao peepz- need like, only, like, one more!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 11:27 am

yes, please Smile
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Mafia v.5 -join nao peepz- need like, only, like, one more!!!   Mafia v.5  -join nao peepz- need like, only, like, one more!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 7:36 pm

I wanna join!
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Number of posts : 16089
Nickname: : Natalie(Nat)
Princess<3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Moon HighSchool- Lorrraine

PostSubject: Re: Mafia v.5 -join nao peepz- need like, only, like, one more!!!   Mafia v.5  -join nao peepz- need like, only, like, one more!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 9:11 pm

I'll join. I have time to submit actions, but not time to rewrite a new plot for every night.
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female
Number of posts : 1626
Nickname: : Enchantix, Bloom, EB, Enchilada (what Penguin used to call me)
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BrightClan- Brightstar, Cherryfur, Stormwhistle, and Dawnpaw. Sunrise Wolf Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. 11 girls, no parents- Samantha Singger. 21 Kids, no parents- Alyssa, Gabrielle, Rachel, and Victoria. Running for our lives- Faith Nicole Hadley. Captured- Heather Camille Brooke. Jureano Mountain Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. Summer River Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald.

PostSubject: Re: Mafia v.5 -join nao peepz- need like, only, like, one more!!!   Mafia v.5  -join nao peepz- need like, only, like, one more!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 9:42 pm

I'll join!
Back to top Go down
Feelin'Freshy
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool
Feelin'Freshy

Female
Nickname: : Doggie (on other sites I'm dogluver808), but right now I am Feelin'Freshy. My past usernames have been Darth Bob, BabySpencerFan2010, Forever Soprano, YodaIzDrinkingASoda, UnderTheMistletoe<3, KeepMyHeart<3, and DoggieW4EMod.

PostSubject: Re: Mafia v.5 -join nao peepz- need like, only, like, one more!!!   Mafia v.5  -join nao peepz- need like, only, like, one more!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 4:31 am

I'm SO excited! =D Hope somebody else joins soon!
Back to top Go down
Santapups1010
Loser
Loser

Female
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Mafia v.5 -join nao peepz- need like, only, like, one more!!!   Mafia v.5  -join nao peepz- need like, only, like, one more!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 11:12 am

I would like to join!
Back to top Go down
Feelin'Freshy
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool
Feelin'Freshy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mafia v.5 -join nao peepz- need like, only, like, one more!!!   Mafia v.5  -join nao peepz- need like, only, like, one more!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 3:30 am

Hey guys! Just wondering, we have six people (not counting Santapups) to play, so would it be possible to start the game now?
Back to top Go down
Santapups1010
Loser
Loser

Female
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Mafia v.5 -join nao peepz- need like, only, like, one more!!!   Mafia v.5  -join nao peepz- need like, only, like, one more!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 3:32 am

Actually I changed my mind, I don't have time to do night actions, so I don't wanna play nemore
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mafia v.5 -join nao peepz- need like, only, like, one more!!!   Mafia v.5  -join nao peepz- need like, only, like, one more!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 5:36 am

So sorry, Doggie. Not everyone is active, and it appears this won't work. :(
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mafia v.5 -join nao peepz- need like, only, like, one more!!!   Mafia v.5  -join nao peepz- need like, only, like, one more!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 4:27 am

Bumping in case anyone is interested.
Back to top Go down
Feelin'Freshy
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool
Feelin'Freshy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mafia v.5 -join nao peepz- need like, only, like, one more!!!   Mafia v.5  -join nao peepz- need like, only, like, one more!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 4:54 am

I still am! =D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mafia v.5 -join nao peepz- need like, only, like, one more!!!   Mafia v.5  -join nao peepz- need like, only, like, one more!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 5:18 am

Well, I know you are... but I need the others to come out of the woodwork to continue. =/
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female
Number of posts : 1626
Nickname: : Enchantix, Bloom, EB, Enchilada (what Penguin used to call me)
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BrightClan- Brightstar, Cherryfur, Stormwhistle, and Dawnpaw. Sunrise Wolf Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. 11 girls, no parents- Samantha Singger. 21 Kids, no parents- Alyssa, Gabrielle, Rachel, and Victoria. Running for our lives- Faith Nicole Hadley. Captured- Heather Camille Brooke. Jureano Mountain Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. Summer River Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald.

PostSubject: Re: Mafia v.5 -join nao peepz- need like, only, like, one more!!!   Mafia v.5  -join nao peepz- need like, only, like, one more!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 6:03 am

I am too, just so you know. Smile
I still can't wait to start! I hope the others will come back soon!
Back to top Go down
Feelin'Freshy
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool
Feelin'Freshy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mafia v.5 -join nao peepz- need like, only, like, one more!!!   Mafia v.5  -join nao peepz- need like, only, like, one more!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 4:41 am

Yeah, me too *BUMP*
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Mafia v.5 -join nao peepz- need like, only, like, one more!!!   Mafia v.5  -join nao peepz- need like, only, like, one more!!! I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 12:06 pm

OOH! ME! MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEE! Pick MEEEEEEE!
Back to top Go down
Feelin'Freshy
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool
Feelin'Freshy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mafia v.5 -join nao peepz- need like, only, like, one more!!!   Mafia v.5  -join nao peepz- need like, only, like, one more!!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 9:01 pm

I'm still in =) but y'all probably knew that already xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mafia v.5 -join nao peepz- need like, only, like, one more!!!   Mafia v.5  -join nao peepz- need like, only, like, one more!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mafia v.5 -join nao peepz- need like, only, like, one more!!!
Page 1 of 1