Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY)   SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 12:04 pm

First topic message reminder :

A little town in the middle of nowhere has a big secret, but only two of them know it. Two people - a boy and a girl - have powers. Kind of like witch and wizard, but kind of not. They're the only ones that know. So what do they think? Do they think it's fate? Or coincidence?

Girl:
Mai - Misty

Boy:
Patrick - Kitty

Last edited by Kitty-Bat on Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY)   SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:51 pm

Patrick smiled down at her and kissed her forehead.
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female
Number of posts : 2882
Nickname: : Mist, Misty, Misteh-you get the point
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY)   SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 6:24 am

Mai's hands were shaking with nervousness and happiness, "I can't even believe this..." She sighed happily and leaned her head against his shoulder and looked foreward into the hall. She grinned as her friends stared at her, wide eyed, and she heard their frantic thoughts rushing hectically through her mind, but concentrated the most on Patrick's.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY)   SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 2:19 pm

Patrick headed towards their next class. "So, what's the school think about me datingthe hottest girl?"
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY)   SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 5:41 am

Mai blushed, "Patrick, you know I'm not the hottest girl in school. I'm barely popular!" She rolled her eyes self conciously. "Um... that girl," she flinched her head towards a short blonde girl, "is very jelous. Oh, so's she... Ahhh, here's one. He's mad at you, and most of are friends are squeeling unintelligably in their heads and whispering frantically to eachother. Most pople don't notice, though." She sighed.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY)   SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 12:08 pm

Patrick chuckled. "It's good most people don't notice. Do you really want that many thoughts about us going on through peoples heads?"
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY)   SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 12:13 pm

"I know, I know," Mai playfully sneered up at him.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY)   SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 12:23 pm

PAtrick laughed and opened the door for her. "So one girl was jealous, a guy was... mad? And our friends coudln't stop whispering about it."
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY)   SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 12:27 pm

"Three girls are jelous of me, one is mad at you for going out with me, and all our friends are freaking out," Mai corrected him with a grin.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY)   SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 12:53 pm

PAtrick laughed and kissed her nose, sitting in the back row.
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY)   SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 12:57 pm

Mai blushed as the teacher eyed them curiously, some science problem going through her head. She grinned as she caught most of the answers and giggled softly. She sat on the stool and folded her arms across the table, looking at Patrick. He was her lab partner.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY)   SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 1:17 pm

PAtrick grinned and leaned across to whisper to her. "Answers?"
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY)   SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 1:19 pm

"It's not cheating if I can't help but hear them," Mai murmered and winked at him. "It's still using my mind!" She grinned.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY)   SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 1:28 pm

PAtrick chuckled. "Exactly."
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY)   SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 1:47 pm

Mai smirked as the teachers handed out the tests and started to write down every question accroding to the teacher's mind. She smirked as she did the impossible bonus questions as well.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY)   SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 1:58 pm

"Hey, let me in on some!" He whispered frantically.
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY)   SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 2:01 pm

Mai laughed quietly, "Now that would be cheating. Anyways, I thought you were some complete Science whiz!"
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY)   SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 2:45 pm

Sometime's the best need help! He thought, answering questions quickly.
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY)   SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 5:08 am

Mai giggled, "I'm kidding, Pat." She started to tell him answers he was having trouble with, knowing when someone was looking and stopping when they were.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY)   SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 2:46 pm

Patrick smiled and kissed her cheek quickly. "Thanks."
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY)   SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 4:13 am

Mai laid her head against his arm, turning over her test and closing her eyes and wrapping an arm around his waist. She smiled gently as her cheek pressed against his shoulder. The teacher didn't seem to mind and just took her test.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY)   SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 12:46 pm

He turned over his test and started stroking her hair.
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY)   SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 1:03 pm

Mai smiled, her eyes still closed, and started to hum 'Hallelujah' by Paramore. She only sang the lines, "If only time flew like a dove.... We're gonna make it fly, faster than I'm falling in love..." She grinned and wrapped both arms around Patrick as she continued to hum.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY)   SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 1:10 pm

PAtrick smiled and kissed her forehead.
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY)   SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 1:42 pm

Mai sighed in utter contempt as she continued to hum and pulled him closer.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY)   SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 2:17 pm

PAtrick noticed staring. "Mai," HE whispered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY)   SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next