Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY)   SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 12:04 pm

First topic message reminder :

A little town in the middle of nowhere has a big secret, but only two of them know it. Two people - a boy and a girl - have powers. Kind of like witch and wizard, but kind of not. They're the only ones that know. So what do they think? Do they think it's fate? Or coincidence?

Girl:
Mai - Misty

Boy:
Patrick - Kitty

Last edited by Kitty-Bat on Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY)   SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 12:50 pm

ORP: Aw, sorry guys! School rush and everything...

I don't own any of the books, Ijust go to MAngaFox. XD

RP: PAtrick chuckled and put his arm around her. "I thought it was obvious that when I have nothing to do, I can always spend time with you."
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female
Number of posts : 2882
Nickname: : Mist, Misty, Misteh-you get the point
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY)   SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:26 am

(YaaaaaaY! You're BACK!)

Mai grinned and gazed up at him, "'Course!" She kissed his cheek and rested her hed on his shoulder, speaking into his neck. "You know, everyone's totally freaked out right now. This morning we were friends that were so obviously in love, everyone but us could see it, than after one unknown conversation in class, we're together." Mai grinned and giggled as she spoke quietly and played with her hair.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY)   SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 12:07 pm

ORP: HAha, it's good to be back!

RP: PAtrick chuckled and stroked her cheek. "Do you think it's fate or coincidence?"
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY)   SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 12:29 pm

"I like to think it's fate." Mai smiled and kissed his cheek. "Ready to go?"
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY)   SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 12:34 pm

PAtrick grinned. "Yep, whjere to?"
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY)   SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 6:33 am

"Anywhere, just as long as it's with you," Mi grinne wide.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY)   SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 12:02 pm

PAtrick chuckled. "Alright, then how about a random movie then we go to the park?"
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY)   SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:21 am

Mai smirked, "I love random movies." She giggled as they wlked, one arm around his back and the other on his chest, "Especially with you."
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY)   SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 12:33 pm

Patrick grinned and walked close to her.
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY)   SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 8:06 am

Mai smirked, holding in a laugh at her cheesy lines and searched through his mind.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY)   SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 10:41 am

Patrick chuckled, feeling her poking through his mind. He blocked her out of all thoughts about her. Naughty, naughty.
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY)   SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 10:05 pm

Mai furrowed her brow playfully and stuch her tongue out at him. "I wanna know exactly how you feel about me again. It makes me feel like the most important girl in the world to have you love me," Mai murmered and squeezed his hand.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY)   SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 10:18 pm

Patrick smiled and squeezed her hand back. "I truly love you, Mai," He whispered into her ear. He kissed her cheek softly and grinned.
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY)   SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 10:22 pm

Mai's heart almost stopped beating as he let his love flow through her mind. She stopped walked and turned to him, wrapping her arms tightly around him. "I have never loved anyone else and I never will. She stood on her toes and kissed him gently, her hand running down his jaw.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY)   SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 10:31 pm

Patrick smiled and kissed her back softly. A soft cough came from behind him, startling him away from Mai.
"I don't care if you two are love birds, but no kissing in school."
Patrick rolled his eyes and put his arm around Mai. "I'll never love anyone more than you," He whispered to her, smiling.
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY)   SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 10:36 pm

Mai snorted at the man who ruined their moment and headed for the foyer. She beamed at him.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY)   SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 10:45 pm

Patrick smiled at her, walking next to her. He noticed a group of girls looking horrified and disgusted. He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY)   SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 11:09 pm

"Their all really jelous, you know. It's kind of hard to hear exactly what everyone thinks of you when you are going out with one of the most wanted guys in town," Mai smiled slightly.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY)   SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 9:15 pm

Patrick laughed, and kissed her temple. "But I'm all yours. No one can take you from me."
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY)   SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 1:35 am

Mai grinned. They were outside now so she turned and kissed him. She tried to block out the horrified and discusted thoughts and focused on Patrick's loving thoughts.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY)   SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 1:33 pm

PAtrick smiled and kissed her back, holding her close.
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY)   SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 6:11 am

Mai grinned and pulled away. "Some random teacher'll probably come up and yell at us again for 'kissing on school property'." She laughed lightly and took his hand, towing him towards their houses.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY)   SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 6:53 am

PAtrick laughed. "Alright, I can wait."
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY)   SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 6:52 am

Mai laughed lightly and continued to walk.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY)   SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 1:26 pm

Patrick walked silently, and squeezed her hand gently, comfortingly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY)   SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next