Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)

Go down 
+5
WritingOtaku
Jacobluver
cooldog74
_furryfurby
holagurl175
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage

Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 11:34 am

Kids are by the lockers, kissing and giggling. Best friends, had their elbows linked together.

It's the same the highschool. Boyfriends-girlfriends-breakup-best friends ect.

Name:

Grade:

bf/Gff:

Other:

Members:

Gurls:

Lola
Brooke
Ashley
Lexi
Hope
Roxy

Guys:

Sam
Carson
Blake
Andrew
Baily
Noah.

Last edited by Shopaholic on Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Number of posts : 16089
Nickname: : Natalie(Nat)
Princess<3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Moon HighSchool- Lorrraine

Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 8:51 pm

So do we make up our own people? If yes here's my form:

Name: Lorraine Berez

Grade: 11th

bf/Gff: ( Can Sam be her BF? It's up 2 u) Maybe Sam

Other: Looks like Hilary Duff with Brunette hair, shimmering eyes, popular, pretty, very flirty
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 9:13 pm

(sure, and yes u do make your own peoples)

Hey baby"sam called.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 9:16 pm

" Hey baby." she walked up to him and kissed him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 9:18 pm

Sam wraped his arms around her neck. " Hey,"he kissind her neck.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 9:18 pm

She giggled. " Sam, sweetie?"
Back to top Go down

"yes?"
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 9:19 pm

She giggled. " We're still in the school hall." she smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 9:20 pm

"Oh, yeahe siad nad droped his arm/
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 9:22 pm

She giggled. " What class do you have next?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 9:23 pm

"scince" he rolled his eyes.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 9:24 pm

" Ugh. Me too. I've been tardy every single day this semester." she smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 9:25 pm

" wow." Sam said na dteh 5 minute bell rang. "we better hurry."
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 9:27 pm

" Ehh. Go ahead. I'll be their in a few minutes." she shrugged.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 9:28 pm

Sam nodde dnad started off.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 9:29 pm

The bell rang but she ignored it and walked into the bathroom. She reapplied her makeup and did her hair for about 10 min.

( P.S. I am copying what I said in a different RP that kai never finished with me.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 9:30 pm

(kk)

Sam sat in class, waiting for her.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 9:33 pm

She quickly took a breath and ran as fast as she could in her heels, but she was very late.
She ran in but the teacher stepped in front her. " Ms. Berez! You're late!"

She rolled her eyes. " I don't care. Just give me detention already."

" Detention? You've been tardy almost everyday this semester. And too many tardys result in expoulsion." he stated heavily.

She gasped. '' What!!??"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 9:34 pm

"what?"Sam got up,a nd wlaked over to her.

" You cnat do taht!" Brooke spat," My fatehr owns this school, and HE maks rge desins, not you!"
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 9:36 pm

" I don't care who's father owns this school! She was the reason she was late and she's been late everyday! It's all in the rules and guidelines!" the teacher yelled. " Now sit down and be quiet or you'll all get detention!"

Lorraine welled into tears staring at Sam.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 9:39 pm

Brokke grolwed and got her cell phone. She taped 1 on her sickkick, and put it on speakcer.

" Hey daddy"
"hey honey. Whats wrong?"
" Oh just that Sam,Lorr's and mine sceinc teacher elected us all...:

"WHAT!!!!??????"her fatehrs bomed
"Its true" brooke said and the phoen whent dead

Brooke's father race dinto the scince room.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 9:41 pm

" Brooke stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'' yelled Lorraine at the top of her lungs.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 3:10 am

Name:danielle

Grade:junior

bf/Gff:none
Other:[
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 3:11 am

(thanks)
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 3:23 am

[np!]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)
Page 1 of 19Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next