Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)

Go down 
+5
WritingOtaku
Jacobluver
cooldog74
_furryfurby
holagurl175
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage

Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 11:34 am

First topic message reminder :

Kids are by the lockers, kissing and giggling. Best friends, had their elbows linked together.

It's the same the highschool. Boyfriends-girlfriends-breakup-best friends ect.

Name:

Grade:

bf/Gff:

Other:

Members:

Gurls:

Lola
Brooke
Ashley
Lexi
Hope
Roxy

Guys:

Sam
Carson
Blake
Andrew
Baily
Noah.

Last edited by Shopaholic on Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 12:45 am

Roxian: I shivered, mainly from the cold. Vampires were always a part of my fantasies, but I never thought they were real. "Wow."
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs : Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) - Page 10 BUcdWelcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) - Page 10 QHeo
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 12:48 am

Massie Block wrote:
Kaikai wrote:
"You cheerlead?" He asked.
" Yep, Catin" Loal siad prudly.

"So I guess you can watch me play football." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 12:51 am

"But it's just a bunch of soteries"" Jagger finished, he looked into her eyes, he kissed her, his bleach white bnags falling between them.on the side of his mouth.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilight.googoolz.com
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female
Number of posts : 2882
Nickname: : Mist, Misty, Misteh-you get the point
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 12:54 am

Feisty_Feline wrote:
"Wouldn't it be a LITTLE obvious for the other kids to see us making out one moment and then pushing away the next just because they left?" he said gesturing to the other students.

~

Caitlyn kissed him pulling him onto her, her back seat was a little small.

(Aha, sorry, I was reading and sleeping!)

Jake smiled and pulled her shirt up a little while kissing her.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 12:56 am

(we should probably tone it down a bit, or make it a private RP or something, there's been a couple complaints.... Want to make it a private one? )

She smiled
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female
Number of posts : 3146
Nickname: : JL, person, you
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BASICALLY IM ONLY: jeep, and madio at this time sorry for being borring. Logan Beach Boarding School!: Rocky, Zach, Alyson

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 1:03 am

Jeep grabbed 2 big bowls and the tubs of ice cream and 2 spoons he hands one of the spoons to Erin "help your self" he said and proceeded to over flow his bowl with Ice cream.

Finally the waitress arrived with their food. "Yes, this looks delicious; so much better then the cafeteria so called "food" madio said
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 1:03 am

ORP: *rolls eyes* Skip ahead.

RP: Roxian: He took me by surprise, but I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck, closing my eyes.

ORP: G2G shopping with G-Ma. IDK when I'll be back.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 1:10 am

*Misty won't want to, *

He laughed softly, his bangs flicking in front of his face, he pushed them away, and stroked hers away, "You're so beautiful." he said smiling.
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 1:13 am

(Hah,I wasn'tgonna do that again, just was trying to think of something to say!

But, I did wanna make a private RP, but everyone either said no or didn't have ideas)
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 1:18 am

Well you could just take a part out of this and make it an RP..... temporary I guess. IDK or do like...hmmm)
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 1:19 am

Jake smiled back.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 1:22 am

She sighed contently. She let her head fall back onto the bag she had in the back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 1:24 am

Feisty_Feline wrote:
(we should probably tone it down a bit, or make it a private RP or something, there's been a couple complaints.... Want to make it a private one? )

( schould you eb asking me? lol. jk. )
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Number of posts : 16089
Nickname: : Natalie(Nat)
Princess<3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Moon HighSchool- Lorrraine

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 1:24 am

Feisty_Feline wrote:
"Okay, want to come to my place? Cover job only.' he smiled.

" Of course." she smiled.
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 1:26 am

Jake smiled and kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BASICALLY IM ONLY: jeep, and madio at this time sorry for being borring. Logan Beach Boarding School!: Rocky, Zach, Alyson

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 1:29 am

(misty rpd u)
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 1:31 am

Jacobluver wrote:
Jeep grabbed 2 big bowls and the tubs of ice cream and 2 spoons he hands one of the spoons to Erin "help your self" he said and proceeded to over flow his bowl with Ice cream.

Finally the waitress arrived with their food. "Yes, this looks delicious; so much better then the cafeteria so called "food" madio said

(Oh, sorry, didn't see)

Erin giggled and only took a scoop.

Mai smiled, and took her food. "Yup!" she took a bite of her chicken burger.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 1:32 am

(Misty, private RP just temporary fr Moon High? And IDK lola I hope you don't mind it'd just be Jake and Caitlyn, and not actually the highschool, it'd only be temporary, they'd have to go back to school at some point. XD You okay with that? )

He smiled, "Pick ya up at 8?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 1:33 am

" sureee." she started to walk to her class.
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 1:37 am

"Really only one scoop?" jeep asked

madio smiled and took a huge bite out of his burger
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 1:39 am

(you makeit or I make it?)

~
Korbyn smiled, and left school, (it was after school remember ur charrie said so, XD)
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 1:40 am

( She got detention. Lol)

She waved and walked to detention.
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 1:40 am

Erin nodded, "Trying to watch my weight..." she took a small spoon full.

Mai watched him get food all over in amusement.

(You make it, I am terrible at making RPs!)
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 1:45 am

KJorbyn chuckled and smiled and left.

(kay well it's just a part of this so...BRB)
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 1:46 am

She sat right before tghe door shut. " No talking, no smiling, no passing notes, no texting, no nothing!" yelled the teacher.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)
Page 10 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next