Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)

Go down 
+5
WritingOtaku
Jacobluver
cooldog74
_furryfurby
holagurl175
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage

Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 11:34 am

First topic message reminder :

Kids are by the lockers, kissing and giggling. Best friends, had their elbows linked together.

It's the same the highschool. Boyfriends-girlfriends-breakup-best friends ect.

Name:

Grade:

bf/Gff:

Other:

Members:

Gurls:

Lola
Brooke
Ashley
Lexi
Hope
Roxy

Guys:

Sam
Carson
Blake
Andrew
Baily
Noah.

Last edited by Shopaholic on Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female
Number of posts : 3146
Nickname: : JL, person, you
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BASICALLY IM ONLY: jeep, and madio at this time sorry for being borring. Logan Beach Boarding School!: Rocky, Zach, Alyson

Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 1:48 am

"sure doesnt look like it, unless your trying for the anorexic look" jeep said looking over her "besides milk helps you loose weight and milks in ice cream; ice cream is frozen cereal in my opinion"

"what?" madio asked when he saw mai's facial xpression. "do i have something on my face?"
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female
Number of posts : 2882
Nickname: : Mist, Misty, Misteh-you get the point
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 1:54 am

Erin blushed, "I'm not really skinny..."

(She's not very skinny or anorexic... She's based on a friend so I should know ^^" )

Mai tried to contain a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 1:55 am

(I made it Misty. )

Korbyn walked to the coffee shop and ropped his backback on a chair, "Hey Alex, hey Carly!" he said waving slightly to them.

Carly ssnickered.

Alx elbowed her.

"What?" orbyn asked.

"Nothing.' Carly squeaked out from a laugh.

alex chuckled a little.

Korbyn turned to the counter, " Vanilla Expresso" he said.

Alex mimed wiping his mouth.

Korbyn did, and found a light pink film on his shirt, he wiped it again, and again and again. He had lipstick from Lorraine on him, he finally got it off smiling sheepishly his face heating, he got his coffe and sat by them.

"Hmm, there's either Cat, or Cat,... or Cat." Carly teased.

"Who's the lucky girl?" asked Alex,teasing him.

Carly snickered.

"Lorraine." Korbyn answered.

Carly's jaw dropped, "Lorraine!?" she demanded appalled.

"Whjat about Cat, aren't you like obsessed with her?" Alex asked.

"No, what wouldmake you think that?" Korbyn asked.

"Just the fact that you stare at her all day adn race to see her and say high in the hall while she's playig with that Jake dude." Carly said/

Korbyn clenched his jaw but relased it, "Well then I guess you saw those thigns wrong, cause I'm with Lorraine." he said sipping his latte
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilight.googoolz.com
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Number of posts : 16089
Nickname: : Natalie(Nat)
Princess<3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Moon HighSchool- Lorrraine

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 1:58 am

Lorraine was bored to death. " Mrs............" she tried.

" NO!" yelled back the teacher.

" Cranky much." she mumbled.

" Congrats Lorraine! You earned yourself an extra 10 minutes!" the teacher laughed wickedly.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 2:01 am

Another teacher heard the yelling, it was a veryvery handsome teacher, "Mrs (whatever)" he starrted, "Lorraine's father just called, he said she neds to come home now, somethign important." he said.

Carly and Alex were crackign up as Korbyn put his phone away smirking.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 2:03 am

" Bye!" Lorraine grabbed her purse and ran out. " What's the problem??" she asked him.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 2:04 am

"Erm, well he says to meet you at the coffe shop, somethign about your mother." he said.

Korbyn laughed quietly, "UI can't beleive the principal fell for it!" he chuckled.

Carly was still laughign while Alex was calming down a bit.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 2:05 am

Lorraine raised an eyebrow, knowing what was going on. " Will do! Bye!" she ran outside. She jumped in her car and drove.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 2:08 am

The teacher eyes lingered on her, but mainly her backside.

"Sick pig." the detention teacher mumbled.

He shook his head rollling his eyes,he was 21 not 40.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 2:11 am

She noticed him a little and giggled, "accidently" dropping her number in the hallway. She was soon at the coffee shop. She jumped out.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 2:30 am

The teacher picked it up, smirking adn chuckling a little, "Score." he mttered to himself smiling.

~

korbyn waved her to their table, "Hey!"

Carly scowled at him a little, While Alexander was quiet.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 2:32 am

" Hey!" she walked over quickly. She grabbed a chair, moving Carly's chari aside to slid between Carly and him.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 2:39 am

Carly's fists clenched she HATED these types, just as much as cat did and as much as she thought KOrbyn did.

~

Korbyn scowled at Carly before kssing Lorraine softly.

Alex was surprised.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 2:40 am

She kissed him, grabbing ahold of his collar.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 2:42 am

Alex cleared his throat.

Carly faked cough saying somethign in the middle of it, "Get a room." then stopped coughing and smiled forcefully/

Alex laughed quietly.

Korbyn looked into her yes, "Not now." he said.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 2:44 am

She nodded and pulled away. " Carly were you in the circus?"
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 2:45 am

Danielle went to the Walgreens.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 2:47 am

"No, were you, cause you look like it, especially with those markdowns." she snapped.

Alex grabbed her hand under the table and squezzed it hard.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 2:48 am

" Then why are you such a freak." she smirked, ignoring Carly's lame comeback.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 2:51 am

"I'm not the one cheating on my boyfriend." she snapped.

Alex released his grip but still had his hand twined with hers.

Korbyn glared at Carly.

"Oh, so now she can rip on your best bud, but I can't rip on your toy?" she snapped.

KOrbyn's eyes softened, "Carly..."

"Whatever, have fun with the *insert female dog here*" she snapped and left, Alex followed, he couldn't stand another minute with Lorraine.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 2:52 am

Lorraine glared. " Why do you even talk to her?"
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 2:55 am

"She's my best bud, and Caitlyn's." he said shrugging.

Carly flipped Korbyn off before getting in Alex's car.

He shook his head sadly.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 2:57 am

" Oh yea, she's a real friend." she rolled her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 3:00 am

"She does that to everyone..." he lied, he watched themleave Carly ranting t Alex who as just as much upset, he sighed sadly... but he gazed at Lorraine looking over her and smirking a little, "LEt's go to my place, cover job." he smiled.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 3:01 am

She smiled. " Of course."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)
Page 11 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next