Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My New Kitty!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

My New Kitty! Empty
PostSubject: My New Kitty!   My New Kitty! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 1:33 pm

I just got a new kitty today! In this one is actually mine! I bought it with the money I earned from helping my Dad clean phones. And I got to keep the change, too! ^.^
Name: (Undecided, most likely Felix, though, because that's the Roman God of Luck)
Age: About eight weeks, so we're saying he's born on my b-day! ^.^
Description: Black tabby with HUGE white feet and white chest. (We're gonna have a BIG kitty in a year! XD) Kind of green-ish blue eyes.

Funny/Scary Story: You know those ropes from christmans trees? Well, my kitty here was pouncing on them like a kangaroo rabbit, and decided to have a little fun on the balcony of our second floor. HE walked to the edge, then walked across some of it, then came back to play some more. It continued like this, until he actually FELL off the balcony! There was a thud and a loud, long hiss. I ran down stairs, Mom ran out of the parents' room, Dad ran out of his office, Catarina ran from under the table, and the new kitten was hissing and bristeling under the table. Surprisingly, he's perfectly fine, but we think he minorly hurt his right front paw. I messed with it a little, getting him to play with me, and it's nothing bad, just a little sore from the fall.
That's why Dad and I think Felix is an awesome name for him. You know, the Roman God of Luck? XD
Back to top Go down

My New Kitty! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My New Kitty!   My New Kitty! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 4:13 am

awww(: beautiful!!!
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

My New Kitty! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My New Kitty!   My New Kitty! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 8:24 am

well, let's hope Felix and you make the most of your relationship!
[hope that doesn't sound wrong.]
Back to top Go down
Feelin'Freshy
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool
Feelin'Freshy

Female
Number of posts : 631
Nickname: : Doggie (on other sites I'm dogluver808), but right now I am Feelin'Freshy. My past usernames have been Darth Bob, BabySpencerFan2010, Forever Soprano, YodaIzDrinkingASoda, UnderTheMistletoe<3, KeepMyHeart<3, and DoggieW4EMod.
DragonEggs : BABY SPENCER IS COOLER THAN DRAGON EGGS!!!!!!! xD
Registration date : 2009-10-01

My New Kitty! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My New Kitty!   My New Kitty! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 8:52 am

[lol furby xD]

Aww how cute! Have fun with your new kitty!
Back to top Go down
http://www.webbies4ever.net
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

My New Kitty! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My New Kitty!   My New Kitty! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 1:00 pm

Haha, it didn't sound wrong until you said that. XD
He's with me right now, and he just went after the stuffed animal thingy in you siggy. XD He keeps pouncing on the screen and purring. It's so adorable! <3
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

My New Kitty! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My New Kitty!   My New Kitty! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:12 am

XD
i'm glad it amuses felix!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My New Kitty! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My New Kitty!   My New Kitty! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My New Kitty!
Page 1 of 1