Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Summer River Pack *Done*

Go down 
+2
Ray
mnm1995
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Summer River Pack *Done* - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Summer River Pack *Done*   Summer River Pack *Done* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 10:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

Just as the Summer day turned to a summer night, you decide to cross the river the boderes a pack's terrory. Little do you know, Brooke, the beaufitul, small aphla was fishing in the orange/yellow/blue(beause of how the sunset is shinning on it) river. You fell something watching you, while Brooke's crepping up behide you. Quickly, you turn around, but its to late. The small she-wolf, had tackle dyou and pinned you tyo the ground, her left paw on her neck. "Wow for a little one, you still are strong!" you choke out." Fatterly won't work!"she grolws and then yells for a tiger?!. Apperatly Tiger, is a wolf. A HUGE wolf. He stands over you and pulls Brooke off like a dragonfly.Brooke growls at Tiger angry and spits on his back. Tiger ingored it, and placed Brooke down behide him. "How are you?"Tiger asked?

How are you?

Members:

Aplahs:
Brooke + ??????? = ♥
(played by Lola &)

Betas:
Storm + ?????? = ♥
????? + ?????? = ♥
(played by Lola &,&,&

Medcine Wolf:
??????
Medicne Wolf Helper(teen):
Flower

Warriors:
Tanner~no mate~Lola
Tiger~no mate~Lola
Sunflower~no mate~Lola

Gypsy~no mate~Jorie
Moon~no mate~Jorie
Teela~no mate~Jorie
Rose ~no mate~Rose
Night ~no mate~Rose
Petal~no mate~Rose
Storm~no mate~Rose
Bloom~no mate~Bloom
Sky~no mate~Bloom
Crystal~no mate~Bloom
Shadow~no mate~Bloom

Lightning~no mate~Kai
Blizzard~no mate~kai
Brooklyn~no mate~Mnm
Nava~no mate~mnm
Titain~no mate~mnm
Roxian~no mate~GiGi
Damien~no mate~Gigi

Pup-Mothers:
Flower~no mate~Lola
Autumn~no mate~Rose
Tornado~no mate~Rose
Galaxy~no mate~Rose

Emerald~no mate~Bloom

Pup-Mothers:
Sapphire~Bloom

Pups:
Dreamer~no mate~Lola
Star~no mate~Lola

Sunny ~no mate~Rose
Cloud~no mate~Rose

Shark~no mate~Kai
River~no mate~GiGi
Devil~no mate~GiGi

Oak~Rose
Oak~Maple~Rose

Form:

Name:
Looks(can have pic):
Mate?
Pups?:
Other:

Key:
♥ = whats to be aphla
♥♥=friend
♥♥♥=good friend
♥♥♥♥=bonding
♥♥♥♥♥=thinking about it.
♥♥♥♥♥♥= YOUR THE ONE!

Medcail wolf

☺=whats to become meecail wolf
☺☺=learning abotu herbs
☺☺☺=knows about herbs

Last edited by !Pink Princess! on Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:35 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Summer River Pack *Done*   Summer River Pack *Done* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 8:35 am

Flower nodded and Tiger said," Follow us. Our Aphla,Brooke, is out hunting but will be back soon."

Brooke came upon Shark,Bizzlard and Lightning.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs : Summer River Pack *Done* - Page 3 BUcdSummer River Pack *Done* - Page 3 QHeo
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Summer River Pack *Done*   Summer River Pack *Done* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 8:36 am

Blizzard and Lightning stood in front of Shark as they confronted Brooke.

Shark squeezed his way in front of them. "HI!" he jumped towards Brooke.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Summer River Pack *Done*   Summer River Pack *Done* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 8:38 am

Brooke jumped back,seeing she was just a bit taller than Shark, and looke dlike a teen, but was an aphal."Who are you?"she grolwed.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
DragonEggs : Summer River Pack *Done* - Page 3 BUcdSummer River Pack *Done* - Page 3 QHeo

PostSubject: Re: Summer River Pack *Done*   Summer River Pack *Done* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 8:53 am

"I'm Shark!" he said happily.

"Shark!" growled Lightning.

"I'm Blizzard." Blizzard introduced. "This is my brother, Lightning and that's obviously, Shark."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Summer River Pack *Done*   Summer River Pack *Done* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 11:04 am

Brooke nodded,"You you do knwo that your on MY pack's terrioy?"Brooke hissed
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Summer River Pack *Done*   Summer River Pack *Done* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 11:21 am

"We're sorry." said Lightning. "We stumbled across here after our pack got seperated." he said.

"We were from the Mountains." Blizzard said. "We aren't as used to the forests as you are."
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : Summer River Pack *Done* - Page 3 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Summer River Pack *Done* - Page 3 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Summer River Pack *Done* - Page 3 Pet Summer River Pack *Done* - Page 3 LKtU Summer River Pack *Done* - Page 3 NpQC
Summer River Pack *Done* - Page 3 GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: Summer River Pack *Done*   Summer River Pack *Done* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 11:44 am

Brooklyn looked up into the woods. She could've sworn she heard someone.

Nava looked to Titan. "Come on." He said moving forward, and deeper into the unknown territory.

Titan waited for Brooklyn to go in front of him before bringing up the back.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Summer River Pack *Done*   Summer River Pack *Done* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 11:53 am

Sunny: I peaked out seeing a pup I softly said "Yay!" my amber eyes we happy

Rose: I looked away it was funny to see an alpha looking so hostile when she was baely taller than the pup my face was calm and serene
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Summer River Pack *Done*   Summer River Pack *Done* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 9:52 pm

(yes Brooke is tyiny but shes tough!)

"un-hun. Come with me"she barked and turned around.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Summer River Pack *Done*   Summer River Pack *Done* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 10:56 pm

Shark followed quickly behind her.

Blizzard and Lightning followed behind them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Summer River Pack *Done*   Summer River Pack *Done* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 12:48 am

Brooke walked back over to camp.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Summer River Pack *Done*   Summer River Pack *Done* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 1:06 am

Blizzard entered a small clearing in the middle of the forest.

Lightning followed behind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Summer River Pack *Done*   Summer River Pack *Done* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 1:19 am

"This is my pack"Brooke hissed,"You may migle until i give a desion on wich you can stya or not"
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Summer River Pack *Done*   Summer River Pack *Done* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 3:37 am

Blizzard nodded.

Lightning nodded and bowed.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Summer River Pack *Done*   Summer River Pack *Done* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 3:58 am

!Pink Princess! wrote:
Flower nodded and Tiger said," Follow us. Our Aphla,Brooke, is out hunting but will be back soon."

Brooke came upon Shark,Bizzlard and Lightning.
I nodded. "Thank you." I picked up River gently and padded over to them.
"Devil, stop complaining," Damien growled at him, getting up and padding over to them, too.
Devil growled at his older brother but padded over to them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Summer River Pack *Done*   Summer River Pack *Done* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 5:04 am

"Your wwlcome"Flower answered and padded behide, with Tiger in fromt
(devil is a pup? or teen?)
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Summer River Pack *Done*   Summer River Pack *Done* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 6:37 am

"Is there any other pups?" asked Shark.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Summer River Pack *Done*   Summer River Pack *Done* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 6:38 am

As if on cue, Star padded out of the nuresy. her pelt was shiney and with lots of light pink stars.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Summer River Pack *Done*   Summer River Pack *Done* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 6:57 am

Shark bounced over. "Hi!"
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
DragonEggs : Summer River Pack *Done* - Page 3 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Summer River Pack *Done* - Page 3 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Summer River Pack *Done* - Page 3 Pet Summer River Pack *Done* - Page 3 LKtU Summer River Pack *Done* - Page 3 NpQC

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: Summer River Pack *Done*   Summer River Pack *Done* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 7:40 am

Nava scented the air. The wolf scent was getting stronger with every step. He looked to Titan.

Brooklyn looked around her. Everything was lush and gorgeous.

Titan nodded to Nava and they continued on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Summer River Pack *Done*   Summer River Pack *Done* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 7:52 am

Sunflower stubbled apon some wolves.(mnms). Her dark brown lush pelt was fulffy and smooth, with a sunflower above he left ear. Her dark blue eyes whided.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Summer River Pack *Done*   Summer River Pack *Done* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 8:35 am

Nava nearly ran into here. He stopped their noses mere inches away. He took a step back.

Brooklyn looked from behind Nava. "Hi." she said looking at the wolf.

Titan looked at her. His pelt blew in the wind as his eyes looked over her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Summer River Pack *Done*   Summer River Pack *Done* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 8:58 am

"Hello"Sunflower said dipping her head on greeting,"And you are?" she questioned, looking at the 2 handsome brutes and the female.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Summer River Pack *Done*   Summer River Pack *Done* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 10:25 am

Sunny:I was able to see a new female pup and a male pup had joined us I bounded up to Shark "Hey, I'm Sunny!"I said with a smile my amber eyes bright
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Summer River Pack *Done*   Summer River Pack *Done* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 10:58 am

(star isn;t know, btw)

Star smilied,"And I'm star"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summer River Pack *Done*   Summer River Pack *Done* - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Summer River Pack *Done*
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next