Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Summer River Pack *Done*

Go down 
+2
Ray
mnm1995
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Summer River Pack *Done* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Summer River Pack *Done*   Summer River Pack *Done* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 10:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

Just as the Summer day turned to a summer night, you decide to cross the river the boderes a pack's terrory. Little do you know, Brooke, the beaufitul, small aphla was fishing in the orange/yellow/blue(beause of how the sunset is shinning on it) river. You fell something watching you, while Brooke's crepping up behide you. Quickly, you turn around, but its to late. The small she-wolf, had tackle dyou and pinned you tyo the ground, her left paw on her neck. "Wow for a little one, you still are strong!" you choke out." Fatterly won't work!"she grolws and then yells for a tiger?!. Apperatly Tiger, is a wolf. A HUGE wolf. He stands over you and pulls Brooke off like a dragonfly.Brooke growls at Tiger angry and spits on his back. Tiger ingored it, and placed Brooke down behide him. "How are you?"Tiger asked?

How are you?

Members:

Aplahs:
Brooke + ??????? = ♥
(played by Lola &)

Betas:
Storm + ?????? = ♥
????? + ?????? = ♥
(played by Lola &,&,&

Medcine Wolf:
??????
Medicne Wolf Helper(teen):
Flower

Warriors:
Tanner~no mate~Lola
Tiger~no mate~Lola
Sunflower~no mate~Lola

Gypsy~no mate~Jorie
Moon~no mate~Jorie
Teela~no mate~Jorie
Rose ~no mate~Rose
Night ~no mate~Rose
Petal~no mate~Rose
Storm~no mate~Rose
Bloom~no mate~Bloom
Sky~no mate~Bloom
Crystal~no mate~Bloom
Shadow~no mate~Bloom

Lightning~no mate~Kai
Blizzard~no mate~kai
Brooklyn~no mate~Mnm
Nava~no mate~mnm
Titain~no mate~mnm
Roxian~no mate~GiGi
Damien~no mate~Gigi

Pup-Mothers:
Flower~no mate~Lola
Autumn~no mate~Rose
Tornado~no mate~Rose
Galaxy~no mate~Rose

Emerald~no mate~Bloom

Pup-Mothers:
Sapphire~Bloom

Pups:
Dreamer~no mate~Lola
Star~no mate~Lola

Sunny ~no mate~Rose
Cloud~no mate~Rose

Shark~no mate~Kai
River~no mate~GiGi
Devil~no mate~GiGi

Oak~Rose
Oak~Maple~Rose

Form:

Name:
Looks(can have pic):
Mate?
Pups?:
Other:

Key:
♥ = whats to be aphla
♥♥=friend
♥♥♥=good friend
♥♥♥♥=bonding
♥♥♥♥♥=thinking about it.
♥♥♥♥♥♥= YOUR THE ONE!

Medcail wolf

☺=whats to become meecail wolf
☺☺=learning abotu herbs
☺☺☺=knows about herbs

Last edited by !Pink Princess! on Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:35 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Summer River Pack *Done*   Summer River Pack *Done* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 6:49 pm

Name: Roxian ; Damien ; River ; Devil
Rank: Warrior (Wants to be Beta) ; Warrior (Wants to be Alpha) ; Pup ; Teen
Looks: Smaller than average, red with black paws, muzzle, tail, ears, and red eyes ; All black with dark amber eyes ; Light gray almost blue with ckear bkye eyes ; All black with red eyes, larger than average
Mate: Looking ; Looking ; Too young ; Too young
Pups: No
Other: All siblings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Summer River Pack *Done*   Summer River Pack *Done* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 10:33 pm

(accpeted.[=D] in the pack or not?)
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Summer River Pack *Done*   Summer River Pack *Done* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 10:47 pm

ORP: Not yet. =^,^=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Summer River Pack *Done*   Summer River Pack *Done* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 10:49 pm

(alrightly. i'll have some wolves find them.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Summer River Pack *Done*   Summer River Pack *Done* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 10:51 pm

Sunflower,Flower,Brooke and Tanner padde dinto teh forest. Sunflower,Brooke and Tanner where going to hunt, while Flower was coming to look for herbs.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Summer River Pack *Done*   Summer River Pack *Done* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 10:59 pm

ORP: Whoo! XD

RP: I dropped River but a small stream.
River: I wiggled closer to the stream and started lapping at the water thirstily.
"Should I take Devil out to hunt?" Damien asked, coming up behind Roxian.
Devil groaned. "Again?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Summer River Pack *Done*   Summer River Pack *Done* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 11:02 pm

"Do you smell that?"Tanner questioned.
"Yes"Brooke and sunflwoer answered together.
~
Flower was wondering by a small streamand had cat-tails in her mouth. she was spikking playfully and had her eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Summer River Pack *Done*   Summer River Pack *Done* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 11:16 pm

I smiled and nodded. "Go ahead, it'll be good for him to learn and for us to eat."
River: I curled up under Roxian, finished.
Damien nodded. "Alright, come on Devil, and stop complaining." He trotted back into the forest.
Devil sighed and followed his older brother.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Summer River Pack *Done*   Summer River Pack *Done* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 11:22 pm

Flower stoped and put her cattails downa nd opened ehr eyes. Her pretty eyes whined when she saw 2 she-wolves two brutes leaving.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Summer River Pack *Done*   Summer River Pack *Done* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 11:29 pm

I looked down at River and smiled, not noticing another wolf. I bent down and started to groom her.

~

Damien sighed. "If we don't find a pack soon I don't think River's going to grow up properly."
"What about me? I didn't grow up in a pack!"
"Exactly my point."
Devil pouted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Summer River Pack *Done*   Summer River Pack *Done* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 11:32 pm

Flower backed up then stepped on a twig, that snapped. "mousedug!"she mumbled.
~
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Summer River Pack *Done*   Summer River Pack *Done* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 12:42 am

!Pink Princess! wrote:
(accpeted)
"fine and you?"
Sunny:"Kinda bored, Cloud hasn't woke up yet"I said cartwheelin
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : Summer River Pack *Done* - Page 2 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Summer River Pack *Done* - Page 2 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Summer River Pack *Done* - Page 2 Pet Summer River Pack *Done* - Page 2 LKtU Summer River Pack *Done* - Page 2 NpQC
Summer River Pack *Done* - Page 2 GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: Summer River Pack *Done*   Summer River Pack *Done* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 1:53 am

Titan walked through the woods to a small stream. The wolf scent was fainter here.

Brooklyn sat by the water. She lapped it thirstily.

Nava looked through the woods. He was wary about this place.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs : Summer River Pack *Done* - Page 2 BUcdSummer River Pack *Done* - Page 2 QHeo
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Summer River Pack *Done*   Summer River Pack *Done* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 4:37 am

Blizzard walked around a weird forest. It was different from the others. He had never seen it before. He lurked around with his brother Lightning and their friend, Shark following.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Summer River Pack *Done*   Summer River Pack *Done* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 7:11 am

Petal:I walked around the forest
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Summer River Pack *Done*   Summer River Pack *Done* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 7:41 am

Brooke padded away from the rets of the group and ran into some otehr wolves(mnms)

Sunflower also padded awya and ran into otehr wolves(Kais)

Tiger caught up with Flower.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Summer River Pack *Done*   Summer River Pack *Done* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 7:43 am

!Pink Princess! wrote:
Flower backed up then stepped on a twig, that snapped. "mousedug!"she mumbled.
~
My head snapped up and my eyes locked on a female wolf. MY instict was to growl, but I fought it back. I'll fight if I need to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Summer River Pack *Done*   Summer River Pack *Done* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 7:44 am

Flwoer's eyes whinded. She knew how to fight but was a peacemaker."I'm flower"she whimpered.
Tiegr numbed her,
Flwoer shot ehr head back in supize.
"I'm tiger and you are?"teh big brute asked.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
DragonEggs : Summer River Pack *Done* - Page 2 BUcdSummer River Pack *Done* - Page 2 QHeo

PostSubject: Re: Summer River Pack *Done*   Summer River Pack *Done* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 7:57 am

Shark played in the leaves, happily.

Blizzard and Lightning heard something. Lightning growled a bit. "Shh!" said Blizzard.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Summer River Pack *Done*   Summer River Pack *Done* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 8:02 am

I resisted the urge to take a step back. "I am Roxian, and this is my little sister, River," I replied, nudging my sleeping sister softly. Thankfully, a breeze blew past me into the trees. Hopefully Damien'll smell this.

~

Damien caught the faint smell of Roxian, River, and two other wolvfes. "Skip hunting, we need to go back." He ran back to the stream.
Devil ran after him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Summer River Pack *Done*   Summer River Pack *Done* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 8:24 am

TIger nodded and steped forward.
"You do know you are on Sumemr Rier Pack terryory right?"Flower asked
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Summer River Pack *Done*   Summer River Pack *Done* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 8:26 am

"No, we didn't," Damien barked, coming out of the trees. "We are sorry we inruded, but we didn't hunt on your lands."
"We're just traveling, looking for somewhere to live so River here won't end up like Devil."
Devil growled at his older sister.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Summer River Pack *Done*   Summer River Pack *Done* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 8:29 am

Tiger and Flwoer nodded,"Do you wihs to stay with us?"
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Summer River Pack *Done*   Summer River Pack *Done* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 8:30 am

Blizzard heard lots of other wolves. He decided to stay far from them. "Shark!" he snapped. "Come."

Shark got up and shook his pelt. He followed Lightning and Blizzard towards the opposite direction.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Summer River Pack *Done*   Summer River Pack *Done* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 8:32 am

I smiled and nodded. "I'd love to."
"That's very kind, thank you."
Devil sat down, glaring at them. "I don't trust them."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summer River Pack *Done*   Summer River Pack *Done* - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Summer River Pack *Done*
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next