Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

*~* Shadow River Pack *~* NOT DONE YET!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

*~* Shadow River Pack *~* NOT DONE YET! Empty
PostSubject: *~* Shadow River Pack *~* NOT DONE YET!   *~* Shadow River Pack *~* NOT DONE YET! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 3:38 pm

*~* Shadow River Pack *~*

You are wandering through a forest, tired, thirsty, cold, and hungry. It had just snowed, so there is fresh snow everywhere, and your paws are almost numb. You feel about ready to collapse when you see something ahead. You start to run towards it, a small fire of hope in you heart. You spot a black she-wolf before blacking out from tiredness. Next thing you see are friendly green eyes. You look around the den you are in, and see there are herbs stored everywhere, so you decide you're in the medicine wolves den. "I see you're awake," The brute barks. He shifts aside as another wolf came in, the black she-wolf you had seen. "Who are you?" She barks, padding over, her ice blue eyes curious. You tell her your name, and ask where you're at. "You're in Shadow River Pack. What's your pack?" "I'm not in one," You reply. "May I join?" You ask, nerves. She just smiles at you. "I've never had another wolf ask me, but of course you can join." She turns and pads out.

Rules:
1. No godmodding
2. No powerplaying
3. No super strong, immortale, ect. powers
4. No killing a wolf without permision
5. Medicine wovles can't have mates or pups
6. Alphas get four powers, Betas get three powers, Medicine wolves get two powers, and any other wolf gets one power
[b]7. Type 'River' in bold and cyan at the bottom of your form if you've read this far

8. Teens and pups can't have mates or pups
9. Wolf must've had at least one teen to teach in order to have a chance at Beta
10. Ask to be Alpha Male or Beta in your form and you will NOT BE it
11. Queens don't get their power back until their pup(s) become (a) warrior(s), unless wolf is Beta or Alpha
12. Wolves don't get their powers until they become warriors
13. Type 'River' in bold and cyan at the bottom of your form and 'Shadow' in bold and black at the top of you form if you've read this far

Positions:
Alpha: Leader of the pack, only one per gender, gets four powers
Beta: Second in charge of pack, only one in each gender (if chosen wolf has/gets mate), will become Alpha after BOTH Alphas die, gets three powers
Medicine Wolf: Takes care of the wolves in the pack, only two, can never have a mate or pups, gets two powers
Medicine Wolf Pup: A certain pup for each Medicine Wolf to train, only two, can never have a mate or pups, gets two powers
Carrying Queen: A she-wolf that is carrying pups, only she-wolf, can't use her power until her pups become warriors
Nursing Queen: A she-wolf that is nursing her pup(s), can also be helping out in the nursery in another Nursing Queen can't supply enough milk, can't use her power until her pups are warriors
Warrior: A wolf that has recieved his/her power, any gender, has one power
Teen: A wolf that is learning to become a warrior, any gender, at least six moons, hasn't learned his/her power yet
Pup: A wolf that is still living with his/her mother and suckling, any gender, less than six moons, hasn't learned his/her power yet
Elder: A retired wolf, any gender, can have one, two, three, or four powers(depending on what he/she was before he/she retired)

Form:
Name:
Description:
Position:
Want To Be Alpha Male:
Want To Be Beta:
Want To Be Medicine Wolf Pup:
Power:
Other:

Wolves in Pack:
Alphas(five Smitten and he's the Alpha Male, each brute that wants to be it will start out with one):
Midnight - Pure black she-wolf with icy blue eyes - Shadows, shapeshifting, can read minds, emotions - Me
?

Beta(s)(five Very Happy and he/she is the Beta, each wolf that wants to be it will start out with one):
?
(there may be another if the chosen wolf has/gets a mate)

Medicine Wolves:
Shadow - Light black brute with dark black swirls and friendly green eyes that glow when he uses his power - Healing, shapeshifting - Me
?

Medicine Wolf Pups(can ask to be it, but Medicine Wolf will decide):
?
?

Carrying Queens:
Emerald - White she-wolf with green swirls and emerald green eyes that glow when she uses her power - Earth - Me

Nursing Queens:
River - White she-wolf with blue swirls and river blue eyes that glow when she uses her power - Water - Me

Warriors:
Marigold - Yellow orange she-wolf with bright, friendly orange eyes that glow when she uses her power - Mind reading - Me

Teens:
Roxian - Black she-wolf with red swirls and crimson red eyes that help her see in the dark and hunt at night - Teacher is Marigold - Me

Pups:
Ruby - White she-pup with red swirls and ruby red eyes - Mother is River - Me
Dusk - Light brown brute with barker brown swirls and light amber eyes - Mother is River - Me

Elders:
Gem - White she-wolf with red, green, blue, dark black, and light brown swirls with eyes that change to meet her mood - Me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Loners:

Rogues:

Teens and Pups Powers When They Become Warriors:
Roxian - Evil Spirits
Ruby - Shapeshifting
Dusk - Shadows
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *~* Shadow River Pack *~* NOT DONE YET!   *~* Shadow River Pack *~* NOT DONE YET! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 12:11 am

SHADOW!

Name:Featehrdusk;Honey;Brooke;Tiger;Star;Flower;Hurricane;Storm; Roxy;Ice;Dreamer
Gender: she;she;she;brute;she;she;brute;brute; she;brute;brute; brute

Description: a green color she wolf wirth white, icy blue,pink,purple, orange, yellow and sliver swirls;a honey co0lro she with hazel/bronw eyes with white paws;a greyish blueish she wolf with clear blue eyes, white paws;a tigerish pelt with clear blue eyes; a pure white she with light pink eye,s has hidden stars every where and a pink star and heart dimond necklaces;a pure white she with mint green swirls and mint green eyes, mint green paws and tip of ehr tail; a dark grey brute with dark blue spots, white paws, and cheast;a dark blue brute with grey fleckers, white tail and paws;a blakc she with urple eyes, pink and purple swirls;a pure balck brute with icy blue swirls, icy blue eyes; a honey color brute with hazelish eyes, mizes with sliver
Position: queen;warrior;warriorwarrior;pup;pup;teen;warrior; pup;warrior;teen;
Want To Be Alpha Male: no;no;no;maybe;no;no;no;maybe;no;no;no
Want To Be Beta: no;no;no;no;no;no;no;no;no;yes;no
Want To Be Medicine Wolf Pup:no;no;no;no;no;yes;no;no;no;no;no
Power:flying;nature;water;shapesifting;will be spce, moon stuff liek that;flower/plants;weather;spirts;dark spirts;ice;dreamer
Other: mate is Storm pup is Hurricane;motehr od Dreamer, so to be elder;brotehr is Tiger;sister is Tiger;sister is Flower;sister is flower;partents are Featherdusk and storm;Fetaherdusk is Fetaherdusk's mate and Hurricnae's father; none;none;none

RiVER!

RiVER!

Last edited by Sugar and Spice on Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: *~* Shadow River Pack *~* NOT DONE YET!   *~* Shadow River Pack *~* NOT DONE YET! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 12:22 am

ORP: thanksies for joining!
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: *~* Shadow River Pack *~* NOT DONE YET!   *~* Shadow River Pack *~* NOT DONE YET! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 12:23 am

ORP: What type of queen is she?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *~* Shadow River Pack *~* NOT DONE YET!   *~* Shadow River Pack *~* NOT DONE YET! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 12:25 am

(opp sorry nursing)
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: *~* Shadow River Pack *~* NOT DONE YET!   *~* Shadow River Pack *~* NOT DONE YET! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 12:29 am

ORP: Oh, and that don't ask thing was for the position. That's why I put in those Do you Want To Be Alpha Male and Do You Want To Be Beta.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *~* Shadow River Pack *~* NOT DONE YET!   *~* Shadow River Pack *~* NOT DONE YET! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 12:30 am

( oh ok, i will chnage)
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: *~* Shadow River Pack *~* NOT DONE YET!   *~* Shadow River Pack *~* NOT DONE YET! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 12:40 am

ORP: AHHH! Just tell me who wants to be Alpha MAle and who wants to be Beta!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *~* Shadow River Pack *~* NOT DONE YET!   *~* Shadow River Pack *~* NOT DONE YET! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 12:44 am

( sorry,
Aphla: Tiger, Storm ( ye si knwo his nmate si Featherdusk(
Beta:Ice)
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : *~* Shadow River Pack *~* NOT DONE YET! Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel *~* Shadow River Pack *~* NOT DONE YET! Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel *~* Shadow River Pack *~* NOT DONE YET! Pet *~* Shadow River Pack *~* NOT DONE YET! LKtU *~* Shadow River Pack *~* NOT DONE YET! NpQC
*~* Shadow River Pack *~* NOT DONE YET! GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: *~* Shadow River Pack *~* NOT DONE YET!   *~* Shadow River Pack *~* NOT DONE YET! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 10:27 am

Shadow
Name: Mysty, Zapada [/color Fern Spring Rex Nava Ming Mang Basil
Description: She has a silver pelt and gleaming violet eyes, She has a snow white pelt and ice blue eyes, She has a grey pelt that has darker pattern thet lookes like ferns her eyes are moss green Spring has a Very light grey pelt and baby blue eyes Rex has a chocolate red pelt and green eyes Nava has a creamy brown pelt and Gold eyes Ming is black with white spots on tail and ears, Mang is opposite Ming, Basil has a dark aburn pelt and bright green eyes
Position: Nursing Med. Wolf? pup pup pup warrior warrior warrior Pup
Want To Be Alpha Male: no no no no no yea no no
Want To Be Beta: no no no no no no yes no no
Want To Be Medicine Wolf Pup: no no yes no no no no no
Power: Water+ice, Healing+Shifting, Elements, Fire Air Shapeshifting Feelings spirits sickness+health
Other: Basil, Fern, Spring and Rex are Mysty's pups her sister is Zapada and Ming and Mang are brother and sister

River
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: *~* Shadow River Pack *~* NOT DONE YET!   *~* Shadow River Pack *~* NOT DONE YET! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 4:26 am

Shadow
Form:
Name:Rose
Description:White she-wolf with maron eyes her eyes have a harsh edge to them
Position:Warrior
Want To Be Alpha Male:Nope
Want To Be Beta:Nope
Want To Be Medicine Wolf Pup:No thank you
Power:Earth
Other:Nope

River
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *~* Shadow River Pack *~* NOT DONE YET!   *~* Shadow River Pack *~* NOT DONE YET! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 5:13 am

Name: Thunder ; Lightning ; Angel, Shark
Description: Black wolf with grey muzzle ; Yellowish wolf with Black lightning bolt stripe ; Pink wolf with a yellow halo imprint on back ; grey wolf with shark tooth necklace and imprint on forehead.
Position: Warrior ; Warrior ; Pup ; Pup
Want To Be Alpha Male: YES ; no ; no ; no
Want To Be Beta: No ; YES ; no; no
Want To Be Medicine Wolf Pup: no ; no; maybe ; no
Power: Weather ; weather ; power of kindness?? idk still thinkin bout it ; water mammals
Other: None

Shadow

River

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *~* Shadow River Pack *~* NOT DONE YET!   *~* Shadow River Pack *~* NOT DONE YET! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*~* Shadow River Pack *~* NOT DONE YET!
Page 1 of 1