Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Summer River Pack *Done*

Go down 
+2
Ray
mnm1995
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Summer River Pack *Done* Empty
PostSubject: Summer River Pack *Done*   Summer River Pack *Done* I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 10:47 pm

Just as the Summer day turned to a summer night, you decide to cross the river the boderes a pack's terrory. Little do you know, Brooke, the beaufitul, small aphla was fishing in the orange/yellow/blue(beause of how the sunset is shinning on it) river. You fell something watching you, while Brooke's crepping up behide you. Quickly, you turn around, but its to late. The small she-wolf, had tackle dyou and pinned you tyo the ground, her left paw on her neck. "Wow for a little one, you still are strong!" you choke out." Fatterly won't work!"she grolws and then yells for a tiger?!. Apperatly Tiger, is a wolf. A HUGE wolf. He stands over you and pulls Brooke off like a dragonfly.Brooke growls at Tiger angry and spits on his back. Tiger ingored it, and placed Brooke down behide him. "How are you?"Tiger asked?

How are you?

Members:

Aplahs:
Brooke + ??????? = ♥
(played by Lola &)

Betas:
Storm + ?????? = ♥
????? + ?????? = ♥
(played by Lola &,&,&

Medcine Wolf:
??????
Medicne Wolf Helper(teen):
Flower

Warriors:
Tanner~no mate~Lola
Tiger~no mate~Lola
Sunflower~no mate~Lola

Gypsy~no mate~Jorie
Moon~no mate~Jorie
Teela~no mate~Jorie
Rose ~no mate~Rose
Night ~no mate~Rose
Petal~no mate~Rose
Storm~no mate~Rose
Bloom~no mate~Bloom
Sky~no mate~Bloom
Crystal~no mate~Bloom
Shadow~no mate~Bloom

Lightning~no mate~Kai
Blizzard~no mate~kai
Brooklyn~no mate~Mnm
Nava~no mate~mnm
Titain~no mate~mnm
Roxian~no mate~GiGi
Damien~no mate~Gigi

Pup-Mothers:
Flower~no mate~Lola
Autumn~no mate~Rose
Tornado~no mate~Rose
Galaxy~no mate~Rose

Emerald~no mate~Bloom

Pup-Mothers:
Sapphire~Bloom

Pups:
Dreamer~no mate~Lola
Star~no mate~Lola

Sunny ~no mate~Rose
Cloud~no mate~Rose

Shark~no mate~Kai
River~no mate~GiGi
Devil~no mate~GiGi

Oak~Rose
Oak~Maple~Rose

Form:

Name:
Looks(can have pic):
Mate?
Pups?:
Other:

Key:
♥ = whats to be aphla
♥♥=friend
♥♥♥=good friend
♥♥♥♥=bonding
♥♥♥♥♥=thinking about it.
♥♥♥♥♥♥= YOUR THE ONE!

Medcail wolf

☺=whats to become meecail wolf
☺☺=learning abotu herbs
☺☺☺=knows about herbs

Last edited by !Pink Princess! on Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:35 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : Summer River Pack *Done* Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Summer River Pack *Done* Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Summer River Pack *Done* Pet Summer River Pack *Done* LKtU Summer River Pack *Done* NpQC
Summer River Pack *Done* GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: Summer River Pack *Done*   Summer River Pack *Done* I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 11:23 pm

Name:Brooklyn^Nava^Titan
Personlity:She is gentle and caring. Though if you make her mad, she can be very cruel and vicious when needed. She is open minded but keeps to herself about somethings.^ Nava is gentle and very large. He can be very sweet or very cruel hearted.^Titan would rather keep to himself he doesn't mind others.
Looks(can have pic): Brooklyn is pure white and has a flower, that has a swirl on her right front ankle that is a very light blue. Her eyes are a deep blue.^ Nava has a redish pelt that has flack flecks throughout it. His eyes are a rusty golden.^ Titan is rather larger than most wolves. His pelt is silvery and his muscles are easily seen. His eyes are almost a silver.
Mate?none
Pups?:none
Other: Brooklyn is interested in beta. Brooklyn and Titan are siblings. Nava is a close friend.

Last edited by mnm1995 on Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net
Ray
Ray

Female
Number of posts : 1898
Nickname: : Rayne, Raynie
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Summer River Pack *Done*   Summer River Pack *Done* I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 11:43 pm

Name: Gypsy; Moon; Teela
Personlity: Sly, sneaky, cunning; Power hungry, dosen't talk much; Shy, scared, timid
Looks(can have pic): I'm drawing them
Mate?: Looking; Looking; Looking
Pups?: Would like; Ehh; Would like
Other: Nope; Nope; Nope
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Summer River Pack *Done*   Summer River Pack *Done* I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 11:46 pm

(accpeted)

[if you what ur wolves to become aphla male, just pm me.]
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Summer River Pack *Done*   Summer River Pack *Done* I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 12:01 am

Name:Rose, Night, Petal, Storm
Personlity:Shall unfold
Looks(can have pic):Summer River Pack *Done* 2nkl5pi
Mate?
Pups?:Nope
Other:Parents are Oak younger siblings are the teens and pups
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Summer River Pack *Done*   Summer River Pack *Done* I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 12:05 am

(accpeted and added)
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Summer River Pack *Done*   Summer River Pack *Done* I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 12:15 am

Name: Autumn, Tornado, Galaxy
Personlity: Shall unfold
Looks(can have pic):
Summer River Pack *Done* 2uy63w6

Mate?: Looking; Looking; Looking
Pups?: Would like; Ehh; Would like
Other: Nope; Nope; Nope
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Summer River Pack *Done*   Summer River Pack *Done* I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 12:18 am

[accepeted]
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Summer River Pack *Done*   Summer River Pack *Done* I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 12:22 am

ORP:Yay sorry one least one

Name: Sunny, Cloud, Maple, Oak
Personlity: Shall unfold
Looks(can have pic): Summer River Pack *Done* 300ts0p
Mate?: no; no; Oak; Maple
Pups?: Too young; Too young; Sunny & Cloud: Sunny & Cloud
Other: The pups are adopted
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Summer River Pack *Done*   Summer River Pack *Done* I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 12:25 am

(lol. accpeted)
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Summer River Pack *Done*   Summer River Pack *Done* I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 1:21 am

ORP:ahh RP/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Summer River Pack *Done*   Summer River Pack *Done* I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 1:21 am

(sure. you start tough)
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Summer River Pack *Done*   Summer River Pack *Done* I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 1:52 am

Suuny:I bounded around bubbly
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female
Number of posts : 1626
Nickname: : Enchantix, Bloom, EB, Enchilada (what Penguin used to call me)
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BrightClan- Brightstar, Cherryfur, Stormwhistle, and Dawnpaw. Sunrise Wolf Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. 11 girls, no parents- Samantha Singger. 21 Kids, no parents- Alyssa, Gabrielle, Rachel, and Victoria. Running for our lives- Faith Nicole Hadley. Captured- Heather Camille Brooke. Jureano Mountain Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. Summer River Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald.

PostSubject: Re: Summer River Pack *Done*   Summer River Pack *Done* I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:00 am

Name: Bloom; Sky; Crystal; Shadow; Sapphire; Emerald
Rank: Warrior; Warrior; Med. Wolf? If not, warrior; Warrior; Pup Mother; Teen
Gender: She-wolf; Brute; She-wolf; Brute; She-wolf; She-wolf
Personality: Will unfold
Looks(can have pic): Small red wolf with a white muzzle, tail tip, and paws, green eyes; gray wolf with blue eyes; white wolf with crystal blue eyes; black wolf with blue eyes; light gray wolf with sapphire blue eyes; light gray wolf with emerald green eyes
Mate?: None
Pups?: Emerald is Sapphire's pup.
Other: None
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Summer River Pack *Done*   Summer River Pack *Done* I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:28 am

(accpeted)
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female
Number of posts : 1626
Nickname: : Enchantix, Bloom, EB, Enchilada (what Penguin used to call me)
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BrightClan- Brightstar, Cherryfur, Stormwhistle, and Dawnpaw. Sunrise Wolf Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. 11 girls, no parents- Samantha Singger. 21 Kids, no parents- Alyssa, Gabrielle, Rachel, and Victoria. Running for our lives- Faith Nicole Hadley. Captured- Heather Camille Brooke. Jureano Mountain Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. Summer River Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald.

PostSubject: Re: Summer River Pack *Done*   Summer River Pack *Done* I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:39 am

(Thanks! BTW, Emerald's a teen.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Summer River Pack *Done*   Summer River Pack *Done* I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:42 am

(whopps. fixed)
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Summer River Pack *Done*   Summer River Pack *Done* I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:49 am

Sunny:I bounded up to Dreamer my amber eyes flickering "Hey Whats up"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Summer River Pack *Done*   Summer River Pack *Done* I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:09 am

"hi Sunny,"Dreamer answered smiling.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs : Summer River Pack *Done* BUcdSummer River Pack *Done* QHeo
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Summer River Pack *Done*   Summer River Pack *Done* I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 4:22 am

Name: Lightning ; Shark ;Blizzard
Personlity: Nice, kind, smart, athletic, brave, bold, funny, fierce ; adventurous, jumpy, energetic, strong nose. Blizzard is a
fearless, skilled fighter, and very powerful, fierce, cunning, and a
brave. He is very kind, but if you anger him when he is in a bad
mood, he may get cruel and sharp-tongued.

Looks(can have pic): Yellowish wolf with Black lightning bolt stripe on back ; Grey pup with black paws. Summer River Pack *Done* Ice_Wolf
Mate? None ; None ; None
Pups?: None ; None ; None
Other: None ; None ; Lightning's Brother. Would like to be alpha.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Summer River Pack *Done*   Summer River Pack *Done* I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 4:23 am

Sunny:"How's life"I said cartwheeling
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Summer River Pack *Done*   Summer River Pack *Done* I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 4:50 am

(accpeted)
"fine and you?"
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
DragonEggs : Summer River Pack *Done* Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Summer River Pack *Done* Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Summer River Pack *Done* Pet Summer River Pack *Done* LKtU Summer River Pack *Done* NpQC

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: Summer River Pack *Done*   Summer River Pack *Done* I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 8:54 am

((I finished mine))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Summer River Pack *Done*   Summer River Pack *Done* I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 8:58 am

(accpeted)
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Summer River Pack *Done*   Summer River Pack *Done* I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 9:00 am

((Are they already in the pack?))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summer River Pack *Done*   Summer River Pack *Done* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Summer River Pack *Done*
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next