Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Outcasts

Go down 
+4
PWNED
Laugh.Out.Loud
Kai =]
mnm1995
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage

The Outcasts - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 10:00 am

First topic message reminder :

Someone made you leave.

But now, we want you to stay.

Outcasts are lovely, delicate things. For some reason, they weren't right. Here, no one is right, nor wrong. We're all the same.

THE STORY:

Once, one stupid, naive, young maiden angered her mother. The brat was cursed by a witch her mother had hired, and was changed into a wolf. The poor girl couldn't find anywhere to live, and made her pack. She found a wonderful male wolf.

When the male was just a pup, one of his littermates had bitten his leg, and rendered that leg useless. The three-and-a-half legged male was shy, but kind and leaderly.

These wolves were trained in magic, such as controlling the elements, conjuring simple things, or healing.

Now, the pack is far from outcasts. They have a complicated hierarchy and are one of the more powerful packs. They even cultivate their own herbs!

Will you join their pack?

(read everything from here on, it's important!)
The PACK:
(in order of the hierarchy)
HEADS:
Lemon-the maiden's granddaughter-Sunny F
ALPHA MALE- OPEN

HONORED ONES:
Most Honored-

ADULTS:
Beta Male-
Beta Female-
Flint- a big wolf who is very, very truthful- Lily M
Lava- a brave and strong adult who can freeze things- Mnm F
Mint- a scared young adult who is a plant user- Sunny F

Nannies-

RASCALS:
Gang Leader-(the rascals are always fighting)
Asim- a older teen who is very knowledgable about plants - Mnm M
Brooke- a kind, calm, and caring wolf who uses her mind to move - Mnm F
Mia- a clever and strong wolf who blends in with her surroundings -Lily F
Rosco- abnoxious and disliked, that cannot be denied- Sunny M

PUPS:
-

ROGUES:
Arachne- a red and black wolf with a secret weapon- Sunny F
End- a dark and intimidating wolf with a shared past- Tiger M
Punk- ?- Meer F
Skull- an intimidating wolf with a dusty white pelt - Tiger M

HERB CLAN MEMBERS:
Herb Mistress:
Mint
Asim
HUNTERS:

On the hierarchy(please read all of this, including the next two sections):

The Heads, Lemon and ? are Alphas. Eventually, Honored Ones may be promoted to advisors.
The Most Honored is the oldest and wisest of the Honored Ones and will be promoted. Honored Ones are (a) adults too old to do much, or (b) very wise adults.
Adults are pretty much Warriors, though one pair serves as betas. Nannies are not MOTHERS of pups, as that is strictly prohibited in wolf packs. They watch pups. Lemon MAY allow some pups to be born.
Rascals, being teens, fight and generally form gangs. The gangs fight eachother, as well as other packs. They're pretty much only intimidating. Gang leaders are the leaders of these games. They are promoted based on the Roleplayer's Decision.
Pups are self-explanitory.
On becoming the Alpha Male or Betas:
The Alpha Male will be chosen by me. I am not saying which traits are most desirable in the wolf, but looking a Lemon's bio might help. Being a GREAT roleplayer will definitely increase your chances.
Betas are a MATED PAIR. But, I will not allow the male and female to be played by the same person! That's right, you've got to work with someone else and be a good PAIR to be one of the Betas. I will watch pairs who interact well and pick one. Note: You may have a pair in which you play both male and female, but they have no chance for being chosen.
On other promotions:
Most Honored One should be a knowledgable Roleplayer, and a great character. Lemon and her mate will decide on who, and the Most Honored One will rotate.
Advisors are hand picked from Honored Ones. They should be like Most Honored Ones.
Honored Ones are promoted from adults by Lemon and the Alpha Male.
Nannies are chosen by Lemon and the female beta. They should be responsible and motherly.
Gang Leaders are elected by the Roleplayers who play Rascals.
Ages are determined by the Roleplayer, and must check with me before amazingly becoming an adult.
Though not noted on the roster because there is no age, indivuals who are knowledgable with plants are on the Herb Clan(see Mint). THey are in charge of the garden.The Herb Master/Mistress is elected by the Herb Clan. You may ask to be a Herb Clan in your form, but warning, not all requests will be fufilled, especially for pups. Herb Clan members should have powers with plants.
As well as Herb Clan, the Hunters are another group. They are mainly male, and generally older than Pups. A few exceptions will be made, but most Hunters are either Rascals or Adults. It is generally taboo for a Hunter to be in the Herb Clan, a visa versa. Hunters should be strong and brave, and know their way around the territory. Great Roleplayers, too. No "I returned with a rabbit". That's kitty stuff. These wolves work together to kill moose. They don't return with 'em, either. They go into detail. GRACIAS!

RULES:
General Roleplay Rules;
-No uberness, Mary Sues, Gary Stus, etc
-No killing without permission from character's owner
-Nothing crazy; they are wolves, and are human to a certain point, but use your common sense!
Sunny Rules;
-Use proper grammar
-Inactive wolves will be marked, then, with approval from the RPer, deleted
-No limit on the number of wolves, but mass forms really bugs me.
-Use full sentences in forms
-Be in depth in history, if you say mystery, that means you have no history.
- Example powers are:
-shapeshifting into a CERTAIN persona, instead of everything
-controlling one aspect of nature, like one type of herb as opposed to all plants
-conjuring a certain item

More on powers-
To start, use an example stated above. If the character is older, the power should be more useful. i.e. A Pup could change into a stork, but an Adult or Honored One could turn into many types of birds. These powers are made better if the character is promoted to Alpha or Beta.
-Gore is unnecessary, but if used properly, is gore-eat!

THE FORM:
Name: (Please write it in the color you RP in.)

Posistion: (Honored Ones must be promoted from adults, Adults are self explanitory, Rascals are equivalent to teens, and pups are self-explanitory. If you don't want to be promoted to Alpha Male, Beta, or anything, please note it!)

Physical Description: Odd markings are a-okay.(see Lemon) FULL SENTENCES!
Personality: Full sentences! No clichès, like "brave, but soft" or "smart, but mean". Just don't be perfect.
Other: This would include powers, and history. Check out Lemon or Mint's bio for an example.
(NOTES: Brute or She-wolf are acceptable. All things should be where they should be. Powers should be under Other. Gracias!)

LIFE:
Season: Fall
Human Month: October
Weather: Chilly.
Prey: Not much is out but deer, though there are some pretty fat squirrels
Herb garden: Slowly dying
Rivals: None
(this will become more advanced)
HERB CLAN-
HUNTERS-
game:
Young and Old Deer- ok-plentiful
Young and Old Moose-ok
Waterfowl- geese, ducks-plentiful
Game birds- grouse, turkey, pheasant-plentiful
Rabbits-plentiful
LARGE rodents (rat or bigger)-ok
Fish-plentiful
Raccons-ok- NIGHT ONLY

BIOS ARE ON NEXT POST, as they are rather long.
If you wish to write your own bio, write "A" under Other in your form.
If you wish that I take your bio directly from your form, write "B" under Other in your form.
If you wish I paraphrase and write your bio, write "C" under Other in your form.
[/center]

Last edited by Sunny Baudelaire on Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:02 am; edited 27 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 4:50 am

Skull: the timidness of the wolf just made him smile more evily And juckle lightly
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 8:22 am

The wolf's laughing rang in Rosco's ears like a yelp or howl, angry and evil. He walked foward, more boldly. "I may be a coward, but I can get under your skin..." he said harshly. He ran in circles around the wolf, yipping and yelping abnoxiously.

(You know, ever heard of pairs? This pack has no pregnant wolves. o.o If you form a pair with someone else's wolf you could be betas...)
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : The Outcasts - Page 4 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel The Outcasts - Page 4 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel The Outcasts - Page 4 Pet The Outcasts - Page 4 LKtU The Outcasts - Page 4 NpQC
The Outcasts - Page 4 GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:29 am

Lava looked at Skull. She didn't mind the fact of all the hatred and anger in his eyes. The blood shed. She was immune to it by now, partly why she was so good at meeting new ones. "Well Skull. Can I help you?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net
EnchantixBloom

Female
Number of posts : 1626
Nickname: : Enchantix, Bloom, EB, Enchilada (what Penguin used to call me)
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BrightClan- Brightstar, Cherryfur, Stormwhistle, and Dawnpaw. Sunrise Wolf Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. 11 girls, no parents- Samantha Singger. 21 Kids, no parents- Alyssa, Gabrielle, Rachel, and Victoria. Running for our lives- Faith Nicole Hadley. Captured- Heather Camille Brooke. Jureano Mountain Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. Summer River Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald.

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 9:58 pm

Sunny Baudelaire wrote:
(Now Crystal is like Mint, but whatever. Thanks for joining and feel free to RP. Very Happy)

Rosco walked forward a bit. He didn't make eye contact with the new wolf, but whimpered slightly.

(Sorry. I took out the "shy" part and changed her power.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:02 pm

I'm sorry I gave you a hard time. I really like both of their powers now, much more original. Smile
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BrightClan- Brightstar, Cherryfur, Stormwhistle, and Dawnpaw. Sunrise Wolf Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. 11 girls, no parents- Samantha Singger. 21 Kids, no parents- Alyssa, Gabrielle, Rachel, and Victoria. Running for our lives- Faith Nicole Hadley. Captured- Heather Camille Brooke. Jureano Mountain Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. Summer River Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald.

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:29 pm

(Thanks! Smile RP?)
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
DragonEggs : The Outcasts - Page 4 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel The Outcasts - Page 4 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel The Outcasts - Page 4 Pet The Outcasts - Page 4 LKtU The Outcasts - Page 4 NpQC

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 7:50 am

((Surely, Asim and Brooke are there. Were u found yet?))
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 10:03 pm

mnm1995 wrote:
((Surely, Asim and Brooke are there. Were u found yet?))

((No, I haven't started RPing yet.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 12:08 am

(Mint and Lemon can help welcome Crystal and Sky in, they're at the main camp...)
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 12:51 am

((Brooke can too))
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 2:09 am

(Okay. Do all the wolves have to be found, though? I put down in Sky's history that he was born in the pack...)

Crystal wandered through the forest, trying to find her way through the unfamiliar territory. Though she was hungry and tired, she kept searching for somewhere to live.

Last edited by EnchantixBloom on Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 3:25 am

Sky can be in the pack, it's fine.

Mint lifted her head, her lopsided and floppy ears had heard someone approaching. She crouched low, and headed towards the sound. She could see a small wolf in the forest, struggling to find her way.

Lemon noticed Mint sensing something, and followed her. She stayed behind Mint.
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 3:40 am

(Okay, thanks!)

Crystal continued to look around, getting more confused every second. She wished she had never left her old pack. She'd stave if she didn't find anywhere to live soon.

Sky was in camp, waiting for something to do.

Last edited by EnchantixBloom on Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 8:52 am

Mint submissively approached Crystal. "Hello," she said quietly. "I mean no harm, but if you do, stay out." She was not the strongest wolf in the pack, but there were others waiting if the stranger meant no good.

Lemon seconded Mint's warning. "We are very small, but we can take you in. If you mean no harm. Here," she said. She created a small piece of flesh to feed Crystal. She nudged it towards her.
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 9:50 am

"Thanks..." Crystal said. She ate in a few hungry gulps. "I don't mean any harm, I've been looking for a pack to live in and I guess I finally found one, if you two really are willing to let me in your pack."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 12:41 am

Mint looked to Lemon and said, "Well, it's really Lemon's decision, not mine."

Lemon smiled, "I am the alpha-female of this pack." She created another small piece of flesh. "Still hungry? If you are, come back to camp and see if there's any fresh food from the hunt."

Mint looked to Crystal. "What's your name? I'm Mint." She smiled. "That was Lemon's way of telling you you're in. She did the same for me."
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 1:09 am

Crystal ate the other piece of flesh and nodded. "My name's Crystal." She told Mint.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 10:34 pm

Sunny Baudelaire wrote:
The wolf's laughing rang in Rosco's ears like a yelp or howl, angry and evil. He walked foward, more boldly. "I may be a coward, but I can get under your skin..." he said harshly. He ran in circles around the wolf, yipping and yelping abnoxiously.

(You know, ever heard of pairs? This pack has no pregnant wolves. o.o If you form a pair with someone else's wolf you could be betas...)

Skull: I griminced at the noise. Oh this idot was making me really mad " how intresting" I murmered and as he passed my right side at the last second, my paw jumped out to trip him.hoping to make him stop.

Last edited by Midnight-Tiger on Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 11:20 pm

(Um... that's like, godmoding, sort of... Rosco's power is annoyance. So Skull should be irritated, not amused. >.<)

Rosco tripped and stumbled, but got back up. "You just... ugh!" He ran around yipping, and nipping. Any wolf would be a little irritated with the high-pitch noises. At last he was gaining the courage to fight like a grown-up.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:25 am

(Oh sorry didnt know it was a power. Thats a new one! Very inventive. Sorry Ill change it)

Skull: The noise was extreamly anoying eving if it was amusing power to have. "Shut up rat!" I growled snarled and lunged out to rip off his throat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:47 am

(Inventive is right, and thanks for the compliment, o.o. You see his short description? "Abnoxious and disliked that cannnot be denied". It's from 1776 but I thought it would fit Rosco. Very Happy)

"No!!" Rosco screamed and jumped high, hoping Skull would run under him. He closed his eyes in mid-air and braced himself for a bad wound.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:56 am

(Welcome, and yeah i saw it, after you told me it was his power!XP oh well...)
SKull: I missed. But spun arpund to slap him out of the air with a giant paw. "I said Shut it!" I growled as My paw conected with him in mid air.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 4:09 am

Rosco was humbled by the wolf's size and power. "Fine." He closed his eyes and walked away, lay his head on his paws and waited for someone else to come. "You know... you could just join our pack with no questions asked."
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 4:17 am

Skull: I stared after him no wolf ever just walked away at a start of a fight. I was disapointed and confussed. "your packs weird." i said matter-of-factly. Woundering if he was just gonna lay there if i move closer to camp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 4:23 am

"No, sir, you are scary. Trust me, mister, I'm the only coward in the pack. We've got lots of brave wolves, but I'm not one of them. Don't judge just like that. Join us and Lemon--she's the alpha female-- might marry you. Maybe you'll fall in looove." Rosco wagged his tail and jumped up. He could tell the wolf wasn't amused. "I'm sorry, my name's Rosco."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Outcasts
Page 4 of 26Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Webkinz Beach :: Works of Art :: Role Plays :: Packs :: Magic Wolves-
Jump to: