Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Outcasts

Go down 
+4
PWNED
Laugh.Out.Loud
Kai =]
mnm1995
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage

The Outcasts - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 10:00 am

First topic message reminder :

Someone made you leave.

But now, we want you to stay.

Outcasts are lovely, delicate things. For some reason, they weren't right. Here, no one is right, nor wrong. We're all the same.

THE STORY:

Once, one stupid, naive, young maiden angered her mother. The brat was cursed by a witch her mother had hired, and was changed into a wolf. The poor girl couldn't find anywhere to live, and made her pack. She found a wonderful male wolf.

When the male was just a pup, one of his littermates had bitten his leg, and rendered that leg useless. The three-and-a-half legged male was shy, but kind and leaderly.

These wolves were trained in magic, such as controlling the elements, conjuring simple things, or healing.

Now, the pack is far from outcasts. They have a complicated hierarchy and are one of the more powerful packs. They even cultivate their own herbs!

Will you join their pack?

(read everything from here on, it's important!)
The PACK:
(in order of the hierarchy)
HEADS:
Lemon-the maiden's granddaughter-Sunny F
ALPHA MALE- OPEN

HONORED ONES:
Most Honored-

ADULTS:
Beta Male-
Beta Female-
Flint- a big wolf who is very, very truthful- Lily M
Lava- a brave and strong adult who can freeze things- Mnm F
Mint- a scared young adult who is a plant user- Sunny F

Nannies-

RASCALS:
Gang Leader-(the rascals are always fighting)
Asim- a older teen who is very knowledgable about plants - Mnm M
Brooke- a kind, calm, and caring wolf who uses her mind to move - Mnm F
Mia- a clever and strong wolf who blends in with her surroundings -Lily F
Rosco- abnoxious and disliked, that cannot be denied- Sunny M

PUPS:
-

ROGUES:
Arachne- a red and black wolf with a secret weapon- Sunny F
End- a dark and intimidating wolf with a shared past- Tiger M
Punk- ?- Meer F
Skull- an intimidating wolf with a dusty white pelt - Tiger M

HERB CLAN MEMBERS:
Herb Mistress:
Mint
Asim
HUNTERS:

On the hierarchy(please read all of this, including the next two sections):

The Heads, Lemon and ? are Alphas. Eventually, Honored Ones may be promoted to advisors.
The Most Honored is the oldest and wisest of the Honored Ones and will be promoted. Honored Ones are (a) adults too old to do much, or (b) very wise adults.
Adults are pretty much Warriors, though one pair serves as betas. Nannies are not MOTHERS of pups, as that is strictly prohibited in wolf packs. They watch pups. Lemon MAY allow some pups to be born.
Rascals, being teens, fight and generally form gangs. The gangs fight eachother, as well as other packs. They're pretty much only intimidating. Gang leaders are the leaders of these games. They are promoted based on the Roleplayer's Decision.
Pups are self-explanitory.
On becoming the Alpha Male or Betas:
The Alpha Male will be chosen by me. I am not saying which traits are most desirable in the wolf, but looking a Lemon's bio might help. Being a GREAT roleplayer will definitely increase your chances.
Betas are a MATED PAIR. But, I will not allow the male and female to be played by the same person! That's right, you've got to work with someone else and be a good PAIR to be one of the Betas. I will watch pairs who interact well and pick one. Note: You may have a pair in which you play both male and female, but they have no chance for being chosen.
On other promotions:
Most Honored One should be a knowledgable Roleplayer, and a great character. Lemon and her mate will decide on who, and the Most Honored One will rotate.
Advisors are hand picked from Honored Ones. They should be like Most Honored Ones.
Honored Ones are promoted from adults by Lemon and the Alpha Male.
Nannies are chosen by Lemon and the female beta. They should be responsible and motherly.
Gang Leaders are elected by the Roleplayers who play Rascals.
Ages are determined by the Roleplayer, and must check with me before amazingly becoming an adult.
Though not noted on the roster because there is no age, indivuals who are knowledgable with plants are on the Herb Clan(see Mint). THey are in charge of the garden.The Herb Master/Mistress is elected by the Herb Clan. You may ask to be a Herb Clan in your form, but warning, not all requests will be fufilled, especially for pups. Herb Clan members should have powers with plants.
As well as Herb Clan, the Hunters are another group. They are mainly male, and generally older than Pups. A few exceptions will be made, but most Hunters are either Rascals or Adults. It is generally taboo for a Hunter to be in the Herb Clan, a visa versa. Hunters should be strong and brave, and know their way around the territory. Great Roleplayers, too. No "I returned with a rabbit". That's kitty stuff. These wolves work together to kill moose. They don't return with 'em, either. They go into detail. GRACIAS!

RULES:
General Roleplay Rules;
-No uberness, Mary Sues, Gary Stus, etc
-No killing without permission from character's owner
-Nothing crazy; they are wolves, and are human to a certain point, but use your common sense!
Sunny Rules;
-Use proper grammar
-Inactive wolves will be marked, then, with approval from the RPer, deleted
-No limit on the number of wolves, but mass forms really bugs me.
-Use full sentences in forms
-Be in depth in history, if you say mystery, that means you have no history.
- Example powers are:
-shapeshifting into a CERTAIN persona, instead of everything
-controlling one aspect of nature, like one type of herb as opposed to all plants
-conjuring a certain item

More on powers-
To start, use an example stated above. If the character is older, the power should be more useful. i.e. A Pup could change into a stork, but an Adult or Honored One could turn into many types of birds. These powers are made better if the character is promoted to Alpha or Beta.
-Gore is unnecessary, but if used properly, is gore-eat!

THE FORM:
Name: (Please write it in the color you RP in.)

Posistion: (Honored Ones must be promoted from adults, Adults are self explanitory, Rascals are equivalent to teens, and pups are self-explanitory. If you don't want to be promoted to Alpha Male, Beta, or anything, please note it!)

Physical Description: Odd markings are a-okay.(see Lemon) FULL SENTENCES!
Personality: Full sentences! No clichès, like "brave, but soft" or "smart, but mean". Just don't be perfect.
Other: This would include powers, and history. Check out Lemon or Mint's bio for an example.
(NOTES: Brute or She-wolf are acceptable. All things should be where they should be. Powers should be under Other. Gracias!)

LIFE:
Season: Fall
Human Month: October
Weather: Chilly.
Prey: Not much is out but deer, though there are some pretty fat squirrels
Herb garden: Slowly dying
Rivals: None
(this will become more advanced)
HERB CLAN-
HUNTERS-
game:
Young and Old Deer- ok-plentiful
Young and Old Moose-ok
Waterfowl- geese, ducks-plentiful
Game birds- grouse, turkey, pheasant-plentiful
Rabbits-plentiful
LARGE rodents (rat or bigger)-ok
Fish-plentiful
Raccons-ok- NIGHT ONLY

BIOS ARE ON NEXT POST, as they are rather long.
If you wish to write your own bio, write "A" under Other in your form.
If you wish that I take your bio directly from your form, write "B" under Other in your form.
If you wish I paraphrase and write your bio, write "C" under Other in your form.
[/center]

Last edited by Sunny Baudelaire on Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:02 am; edited 27 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 11:58 am

[I like to join so i making a form,duh lol but sorry if i missed something ahead of time. your Rp is extream! Very well done!mine are like sooo below yours lol anyhow sorry if i miss somin alot up there...here i go!)

Name: (Please write it in the color you RP in.) Carnivores Skull...(gose by skull!)
Posistion: ADULT
Physical Description:Skull Is a strong male. He is well built and rather large. His fure is pure white, but many dont know how white it is. This is so becuase he usally is dirty. Hes not big in the self-preservation! his fur is coated in dry blood, he likes to fight... and dusty gray from dirt. This adds to his scary look he tends to protray. He has icy blue eyes that are very hard almost always. he has long claws and white fangs that he shows of quite a bit. skull all togother is a scary wolf most wolves dont want to mess with!
Personality: Skull isn't just about looks! He looks tough and mean and its not for show. Skull Is hot headed. and quickly angered. I sugest not to play around with him. Skull is power thirsty as well. beware lemon!Hes mean and vicous and unforgiving. He likes to fight and have a challenge. rekless and foolish at times but he is strong and brave. Unwilling to lose. But under all this there is softness. It just depends who can reach it. and you can find that he is protective too. and loyal to some, and even a bit sensitive
Other: (tell me if this is bit too much!) His hide is quick to healing and his claws are made of iron perfect for killing. (like woverine from X-men)
HIs history is suerly violent. He has been in many battles but mostly has been a roug. The pack he stayed in longest was destroyed. him and a lucky few left to fight on their own. he was a pup then and he has been scared since. His own brother had bretrayed him and his pack (older brother) He was forced to battle him at a young age (like little younger then teen still pup) To save his twin sister. after the attack his sisters happenings are unknowen. The remaining wolves of his pack cast him and his mother out. His sister had gone missing and father had died. Mother later died of ill health a few months later. From then on has been on his own, and serching hopefuly for his sister. Thsi has made him what he is. And threwout his travells he was in battles with packs and roughs all casting him out afraid that he would be like his brother and rat them out. no one trusted him, all the near by packs new off his familys disloyalty.His brother suposlly rules a pack that had a grudge against his old one. This was the pack he worked undercover with. reason for betrail he wanted power.

(oh and can i have a bio... if accepted GRACIAS!)

Last edited by Midnight-Tiger on Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : The Outcasts - Page 3 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel The Outcasts - Page 3 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel The Outcasts - Page 3 Pet The Outcasts - Page 3 LKtU The Outcasts - Page 3 NpQC
The Outcasts - Page 3 GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 6:29 am

Lava looked up. She thought she smelled another wolf. her body tensed ever so slightly that it was easy to miss and her eyes hardened.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net
Laugh.Out.Loud
Geek
Geek
Laugh.Out.Loud

Female
Number of posts : 233
Registration date : 2009-06-14

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 7:57 am

"Who's that?" I asked pointing my nose at Lava.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female
Number of posts : 1898
Nickname: : Rayne, Raynie
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 9:18 am

Name: Teela (pronounced tea-luh)
Posistion: Adult

Physical Description: Teela is a small little thing. Her build is tiny and feminine with a silky deep chocolate toned coat. Her tail in not fluffy, but not completely thin either, it's an inbetween and lovely one. She has robin's egg blue markings. The markings aren't very big, just a strip on the top of her muzzle, the tip of her right ear, a mark halfway up her rear left leg, and on the underside of her tail. Both her eyes were originally a light almond color, but her lef has turned partially blue, for it has a crescent moon shapped scar, making it partially blind.
Personality: Teela is is a shy little thing. She's cowardly and timid and is not very talkative. Her timid behavior makes her so gentle and kind, no matter who she is talking to.
Other: Teela's timid and scared personality is because of her past, though she dosen't talk about it, she has flashbacks to some of her worst moments. She can control the way water moves, she can make waves large or small and whirlpools of any size.

(and if I am accepted, I would like you to write my bio please)
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 11:21 pm

Night:I stepped outside my midnight black pelt shiining in the sunlight my cobalt blue yees awake and attentive
Back to top Go down
Laugh.Out.Loud
Geek
Geek
Laugh.Out.Loud

Female
Number of posts : 233
Registration date : 2009-06-14

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 5:59 am

Shrugging, I headed toward a den.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 10:42 am

Jorie and Tiger, both accepted. I appreciate your reading of my bio-notes. No one else did.
Tiger, you want to pick between Wolverine claws or healing pelt? I feel both is to over powering.

I'm too lazy to write your bios now, though. =)

Last edited by Sunny Baudelaire on Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
DragonEggs : The Outcasts - Page 3 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel The Outcasts - Page 3 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel The Outcasts - Page 3 Pet The Outcasts - Page 3 LKtU The Outcasts - Page 3 NpQC

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 12:00 pm

Lava looked to Rosco, "Do you smell that?" she asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 10:19 pm

"Smells... ugly?" Rosco smirked. "Wolf... Right?" He tensed up and crouched down.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 1:57 am

Lava nodded to the wolf part. "come on." she said walking towards it. She watched around her. Her old self coming back and she welcomed it with open arms. She wasn't in the mood to fight nice if they started anything.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 4:56 am

Sunny Baudelaire wrote:
Jorie and Tiger, both accepted. I appreciate your reading of my bio-notes. No one else did.
Tiger, you want to pick between Wolverine claws or healing pelt? I feel both is to over powering.

I'm too lazy to write your bios now, though. =)
(that is fine i will pick self healing! thanks!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 7:16 am

Rosco spat a mumbling "hmpph" and followed Lava, his curiousity getting the best of him.

(Thanks Tiger!)
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 3:33 am

(always happy to help!)
Skull walked into another packs territory without relizing it, but he wouldn't care even if he did smell the suttle change in the air. Or bothered to perk his ears up and listen to the slightest whispers of distant wolfs voices. He didnt bother. He didnt care. So he did not sniff or listen,he simply just walked right on.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 4:43 am

Rose:I padded off to greet the newcomer
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 7:31 am

Lava dismissed Rosco's noise and walked on. She caught sight of the wolf and easily went in front of him. She suppressed a growl.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 6:09 am

(talkin about skull?)
Skull stoped in his tracks, but it was a sudden stop. he lifted his head slowly to look at the wolf. His eyes were a faded light blue. between blue and gray almost. And they were cold and unwelcoming. His face was creased with a scowl. one that would make you melt. his white pelt was muddy and creased with blood alot of it.

Last edited by Midnight-Tiger on Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 7:09 am

((Yea =) ))
Lava looked at him, she saw all the blood and dirt. The look on his face didn't help his appearance. Her hazel golden eyes were hard, but not unwelcoming. she took a step closer, out of the brush. "Who are you?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 10:43 pm

Skull didnt say anything but a menecing growl rose in his chest and it quitly bloomed into the air as a warning to stay away.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:59 pm

Rosco, the coward he was, stayed behind Lava. His eyes were full of anticipation. He excitedly waited to see what would happen next.

(Brooke's bio was put up. I have to ask my dad about fixing parental controls so I can edit the Bio post and the first post.)
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:10 pm

((love it ^^))

Lava didn't move or show any emotion the the growl that was in the air. She was getting to an end. "Who are you." She said her voice strong and forceful. He tail began to twitch ever so slightly.
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female
Number of posts : 1626
Nickname: : Enchantix, Bloom, EB, Enchilada (what Penguin used to call me)
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BrightClan- Brightstar, Cherryfur, Stormwhistle, and Dawnpaw. Sunrise Wolf Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. 11 girls, no parents- Samantha Singger. 21 Kids, no parents- Alyssa, Gabrielle, Rachel, and Victoria. Running for our lives- Faith Nicole Hadley. Captured- Heather Camille Brooke. Jureano Mountain Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. Summer River Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald.

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 12:34 am

Name: Crystal
Posistion: Rascal

Physical Description: Crystal is a small, snow white she-wolf with glowing crystal-blue eyes. Some wolves say that they can see very faint light pink markings on her fur when the sun shines on her.
Personality: Crystal is gentle and loving to the members of her pack, and tends to be a little soft of the wolves that aren't. Because of that, she's not much of a fighter, but she'll do anything to protect her pack. She always worries about the pack, even if it's the littlest problem.
Other: C
Power- Crystal can read wolves' minds, but they can't be more than 6 feet away.
History- Crystal was born in another pack, but left because she felt that she didn't belong. Her mother and father had been banished from the pack for being falsely accused of killing one of the betas, and she tried to find them when she left, but they were nowhere to be found. She came to this pack when she was a young teen and has lived here ever since.

Name: Sky
Posistion: Adult

Physical Description: Sky is a large light gray brute with shining sky blue eyes and a white muzzle, underbelly, paws, and tail-tip.
Personality: Sky is strong and brave, and an excellent fighter. However, his mother is in another pack, and some wolves question his loyalty. Sky is determined to prove everyone wrong.
Other: C
Power- Sky can run super fast.
History- Sky was born in this pack, but then his mother didn't like it here and wanted to leave. He didn't want to leave, so she left him behind. He has stayed in this pack ever since. Once he had left to look for his mother, but the pack that she went to said that she left to go to another one. Sky had exclaimed, "What a traveler she is!"

(Sorry if my forms are still too short!)

Last edited by EnchantixBloom on Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:54 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 12:41 am

One thing is that Crystal has the exact same power as Brooke. In fact, the two wolves are very similar. You can keep or change. I'd like more description, but it's fine.
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female
Number of posts : 1626
Nickname: : Enchantix, Bloom, EB, Enchilada (what Penguin used to call me)
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BrightClan- Brightstar, Cherryfur, Stormwhistle, and Dawnpaw. Sunrise Wolf Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. 11 girls, no parents- Samantha Singger. 21 Kids, no parents- Alyssa, Gabrielle, Rachel, and Victoria. Running for our lives- Faith Nicole Hadley. Captured- Heather Camille Brooke. Jureano Mountain Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. Summer River Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald.

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 1:06 am

(Oh, sorry, I didn't realize that. I'll change it and try to add more description.)
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 2:59 am

Skull:I smiled at the coward behind the female. "My name, is Skull" I said my voice deep and rumbling. and intimidating. I showed no sign of intimidatin by the athority that was in her voice. My ice blue eyes locking with hers. They showed the streangth and the past blood shed i had seen, any any wolf with the right mind would know to stay out of my way
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 3:28 am

(Now Crystal is like Mint, but whatever. Thanks for joining and feel free to RP. Very Happy)

Rosco walked forward a bit. He didn't make eye contact with the new wolf, but whimpered slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Outcasts   The Outcasts - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Outcasts
Page 3 of 26Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Webkinz Beach :: Works of Art :: Role Plays :: Packs :: Magic Wolves-
Jump to: