Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female
Number of posts : 3146
Nickname: : JL, person, you
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BASICALLY IM ONLY: jeep, and madio at this time sorry for being borring. Logan Beach Boarding School!: Rocky, Zach, Alyson

House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night novel. high school for vampyre fledgings   House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 2:28 am

First topic message reminder :

House of Night

At the House of Night, our mission is to serve Nyx, the Goddess of Night, by creating an environment where teenage fledgling vampyres can learn, grow, and Change into adult vampyres. Fledglings are initiated into the rich and complex culture of our matriarchal society and given special instruction in the fine arts as well as vampyre society. As spell work is part of every vampyre’s life, it is intricately woven into our curriculum, therefore each fledgling will become proficient in ancient spells and rituals. Our faculty, all gifted vampyres, encourage individuality and self-expression. Though it is regrettable, not all fledglings who are Marked and enter the House of Night complete the Change into adult vampyres. Should the unfortunate happen and your student, as the vampyre Shakespeare so famously put it, “shuffle off this mortal coil,” be assured that his or her remains will be returned to you in a timely matter. May Nyx bless you.

yeah i copied and pasted that from a website srry
ok umm your a regular human being but then some guy follows you and says some weird chanting thing and all of a sudden a mark forms on your forehead, you are now a fledging, a human turning into a vampyre. you have to leave your home and go to the house of night school where you learn to be a vampyre, although you are not certain to make it through the change, you can die. erg has anyone else read the book? if so help add to the description

Last edited by Jacobluver on Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n   House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 4:16 am

(k then)

Millie stopped her car somewhere away from the school, getting out of her car and following her.
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BASICALLY IM ONLY: jeep, and madio at this time sorry for being borring. Logan Beach Boarding School!: Rocky, Zach, Alyson

PostSubject: Re: House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n   House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 4:28 am

"hey, are you new here?" spencer asked when he saw her, he had just finished his book
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n   House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 4:29 am

"Umm I just came here to find a friend" Millie said to the boy, staring at him curiously.
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n   House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 4:32 am

"oh, whats her name, i could help you find her." spencer offered, she was really cute and she sounded nice, he wanted to know her more, he also thought she was a fledging from a different school
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n   House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 4:33 am

"Oh, um well her name is Vanessa" Millie said to him with a little smile, he was nice to her and she didn't know that he was something different to her.
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n   House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 4:41 am

"oh vannessa" he said, "yeah i know her, hmm i think she went to her dorm, here ill take you"
(she knows thats hes a fledging? wait no that makes sense hes not wearing anything that covers his mark, she just doesnt know that vannessa's one right???))
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n   House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 4:45 am

(right, she doesn't even know that she's a fledging and that she is in danger)

"That would be good" Millie said to him with a smile, not noticing the mark he had on his forehead.
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n   House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 1:35 am

spencer smiled at her and walked with her into the school. "im pretty sure her dorm is over here" he said
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n   House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 4:25 am

"Okay" Millie said to him, looking around the barely lit hallways.
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n   House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 4:38 am

"so are you good friends with vannessa??" he asked curiously
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n   House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 4:39 am

"Yes, we were close friends until she changed schools suddenly I'm guessing this is her school am I right?" Millie asked him, looking around the empty hallway.
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n   House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 4:49 am

"yeah this is her school" spencer said, thinking that she meant she left her old fledging school, "wonder why she did that."
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n   House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 4:52 am

"Yeah, she left suddenly now she's living in a dark place like this it feels strange around here" Millie said to him, looking around at the empty hallways.
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n   House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 5:05 am

"old school, what can i say, but you get use to the darkness, your school newer then?"
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n   House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 5:08 am

"Umm.. no it isn't" Millie said to him, turning towards him. "It's been there for a while, it's Ember Wills High."

(human school duh duh duhhh! can it be that Cassian changed vanessa into a fledging xD)
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n   House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 1:27 pm

(well technically in the books its not the bite the human and human bcomes vamp. only a few vamps can change humans and they do some chant thing, and i dont think they have a choice on who they are changing really. I though we were going to make it so they imprint but i dont care do what you want i guesss)
"embers??" he asked, he hadnt lived here for a while, so it could still always be another vamp school, it couldnt be the public high school he convinved himself
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n   House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 2:12 pm

"Umm.. I'm guessing you haven't been here long, have you?" Millie asked him, folding her arms as she stared at him.
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n   House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 2:20 am

"yep, just recently came here. but now i wish i choose the school that your going to, cause then i could see you more often"
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n   House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 8:15 am

"I would say the same, but it's so dark here" Millie said, looking around the dimly lit hallways.
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n   House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 9:19 am

"her dorm is up these stairs" spencer said turning her towards the stairs
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n   House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 9:55 am

Millie nodded, brushing past him and heading towards the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n   House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 10:00 am

"wait millie!" spencer called running halfway up the stairs, "would you mind going out with me sometime, you seem like a really cool person"
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n   House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 10:02 am

"Umm... sure I guess" Millie said nervously, turning to look back down at him.
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n   House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 10:29 am

"great, ill see you later!"
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n   House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 12:44 pm

"Okay, bye" Millie said, waving him goodbye before retreating up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n   House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n
Page 11 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next