Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female
Number of posts : 3146
Nickname: : JL, person, you
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BASICALLY IM ONLY: jeep, and madio at this time sorry for being borring. Logan Beach Boarding School!: Rocky, Zach, Alyson

House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night novel. high school for vampyre fledgings   House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 2:28 am

First topic message reminder :

House of Night

At the House of Night, our mission is to serve Nyx, the Goddess of Night, by creating an environment where teenage fledgling vampyres can learn, grow, and Change into adult vampyres. Fledglings are initiated into the rich and complex culture of our matriarchal society and given special instruction in the fine arts as well as vampyre society. As spell work is part of every vampyre’s life, it is intricately woven into our curriculum, therefore each fledgling will become proficient in ancient spells and rituals. Our faculty, all gifted vampyres, encourage individuality and self-expression. Though it is regrettable, not all fledglings who are Marked and enter the House of Night complete the Change into adult vampyres. Should the unfortunate happen and your student, as the vampyre Shakespeare so famously put it, “shuffle off this mortal coil,” be assured that his or her remains will be returned to you in a timely matter. May Nyx bless you.

yeah i copied and pasted that from a website srry
ok umm your a regular human being but then some guy follows you and says some weird chanting thing and all of a sudden a mark forms on your forehead, you are now a fledging, a human turning into a vampyre. you have to leave your home and go to the house of night school where you learn to be a vampyre, although you are not certain to make it through the change, you can die. erg has anyone else read the book? if so help add to the description

Last edited by Jacobluver on Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BASICALLY IM ONLY: jeep, and madio at this time sorry for being borring. Logan Beach Boarding School!: Rocky, Zach, Alyson

PostSubject: Re: House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n   House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:30 am

"no really, its ok, i think he has a girlfriend or something" vannessa pleaded
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n   House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:32 am

Millie shook her head. "Has he made any signs that he has a girlfriend? or did he seem to like you?" she asked her curiously, staring at her strangly. "Did he say anything to you that suspected that he had a girlfriend?"
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n   House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:35 am

"yeah well he was looking around the place when i was first flirting him like he was looking for his gf, and there is always girls around him, and hes the most popular guy in school so totally cheats"
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n   House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:36 am

"I don't know... did he say anything to you?" Millie asked her curiously, pushing her dull brown hair out of her face to see better.

(basically she has that color hair with gray eyes)
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n   House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:41 am

"do you think your jerk of an ex did??" vannessa asked skeptically
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n   House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:42 am

"Actually, he said nothing but did he say anything to you like 'no one can replace you?'" Millie asked her, noticing her stubborness.
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n   House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:46 am

"am i missing something?" vannessa asked "or do you just want to be single all your life?"
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n   House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:47 am

"I might as well, I don't want you to be though" Millie said to her, raising her eyebrow as she stared at her awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n   House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:51 am

"gah! you and your morals! its not your business anyways, and i offered to help, but if you dont want to go, well ill ill go by myself, im in the mood for some dancing anyways"
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n   House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:52 am

"Suit yourself, at least I don't cheat on guys that might actually care about me" Millie said with a shrug to her, brushing past her towards her car.
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n   House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 11:24 am

Vannessa rolled her eyes and walked into the mall and went into old navy and got her flip flops
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n   House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 11:34 am

(when is se going to attack?)
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n   House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 11:43 am

((srry, in the books, it happens with the opposite gender, and they dont really do it on purpose, or at least fledgining dont cause they dont know that they will be imprinted on them, And they arent really at the point where blood tastes good, so they wouldnt attack))
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n   House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 7:40 pm

(makes sense so you want me, to make a guy?)
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n   House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 10:55 pm

((sure that sounds good, or maybe i could make a girl and your guy could be the cheater, with out knowing it, because he wouldnt think of having blood in his mouth as kissing her or anything))
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n   House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 12:16 am

(Ummm... I can just be the human and you can make a guy just for right then and vanessa can find her somewhere idk where though)
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n   House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 2:48 am

((well who ever this character is, hes gonna stay throughout cause its an imprint, so that guy is going to be come obsessive with her))
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n   House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 2:50 am

(okay then that'll work, you can start then)
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n   House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 3:23 am

Vannessa walked out of the mall when she saw her old boyfriend, the one she dated right before she became a fledging, and had to dump him, with out explaining. she tried to creep behind a car so he wouldnt see her
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n   House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 3:46 am

Millie sat in her car, thinking for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n   House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 3:48 am

Vannessa accidentaly hit millie's mirror as she "crawled" past
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n   House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 3:50 am

"What they heck?" Millie said, looking to see Vanessa as she slowly opened the window. "What they heck are you doing Vanessa?!"
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n   House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 4:01 am

"oh nothing...." vannessa said getting up quickly and then she ran to her car and jumped in and quickly drove to her school. ((want millie to follow vannessa, because shes trying to find out whats wrong with her? and then meet a fledging there?))
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n   House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 4:02 am

(yeah)

"What's wrong with her? I should go check and see" Millie said to herself, going and following her.
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n   House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 4:12 am

vannessa made it to the school and pulled into a parking spot and got out and walked into the school.
spencer was sitting at the door steps. he had brown shaggy hair, and green eyes, and was immersed in a book that he was reading.
(very hott, tall, long and lean i guess)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n   House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n
Page 10 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next