Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18
AuthorMessage
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female
Number of posts : 3146
Nickname: : JL, person, you
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BASICALLY IM ONLY: jeep, and madio at this time sorry for being borring. Logan Beach Boarding School!: Rocky, Zach, Alyson

House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night novel. high school for vampyre fledgings   House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 2:28 am

First topic message reminder :

House of Night

At the House of Night, our mission is to serve Nyx, the Goddess of Night, by creating an environment where teenage fledgling vampyres can learn, grow, and Change into adult vampyres. Fledglings are initiated into the rich and complex culture of our matriarchal society and given special instruction in the fine arts as well as vampyre society. As spell work is part of every vampyre’s life, it is intricately woven into our curriculum, therefore each fledgling will become proficient in ancient spells and rituals. Our faculty, all gifted vampyres, encourage individuality and self-expression. Though it is regrettable, not all fledglings who are Marked and enter the House of Night complete the Change into adult vampyres. Should the unfortunate happen and your student, as the vampyre Shakespeare so famously put it, “shuffle off this mortal coil,” be assured that his or her remains will be returned to you in a timely matter. May Nyx bless you.

yeah i copied and pasted that from a website srry
ok umm your a regular human being but then some guy follows you and says some weird chanting thing and all of a sudden a mark forms on your forehead, you are now a fledging, a human turning into a vampyre. you have to leave your home and go to the house of night school where you learn to be a vampyre, although you are not certain to make it through the change, you can die. erg has anyone else read the book? if so help add to the description

Last edited by Jacobluver on Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BASICALLY IM ONLY: jeep, and madio at this time sorry for being borring. Logan Beach Boarding School!: Rocky, Zach, Alyson

PostSubject: Re: House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n   House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 1:02 am

he rubbed her cheek with his thumb
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n   House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 4:37 am

Millie smiled at him, laying her head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n   House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 7:44 am

spencer stroked her hair
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n   House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 11:19 am

Millie scooted closer to him, letting out a happy sigh.
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n   House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 3:43 am

spencer smiled and wrapped his arm around her
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n   House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 10:59 am

Millie smiled, staring up at him longingly.
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n   House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:16 am

spencer smiled
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n   House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 1:48 am

Millie smiled back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n   House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n
Page 18 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18