Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~Sunrise Wolf Pack~

Go down 
+5
Midnight-Tiger
WoLf_MiStReSs
Ray
mnm1995
EnchantixBloom
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
EnchantixBloom

Female
Number of posts : 1626
Nickname: : Enchantix, Bloom, EB, Enchilada (what Penguin used to call me)
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BrightClan- Brightstar, Cherryfur, Stormwhistle, and Dawnpaw. Sunrise Wolf Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. 11 girls, no parents- Samantha Singger. 21 Kids, no parents- Alyssa, Gabrielle, Rachel, and Victoria. Running for our lives- Faith Nicole Hadley. Captured- Heather Camille Brooke. Jureano Mountain Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. Summer River Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald.

~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 10:54 pm

First topic message reminder :

Sunrise Wolf Pack
You watch as a beautiful red she-wolf greets a brute and asks him to join her pack. He growls and tackles her. “Do you even know who I am anymore? Your enemy, remember?” he growls. “I-I didn’t know! You’ve grown so much!” The she-wolf replies. “Excuses, excuses.” He says and attacks. She tries to fight back, but the brute keeps her down. Suddenly, she gets up. The brute tackles her again. She fell to the ground. The brute walks away. You stay still, not knowing what to do.
If you help her, continue reading.
Finally, you decide to help her. You see a wolf going north. The wolf doesn’t notice you. You figure north is the camp of her pack, so you carry her there. You were right, as the wolves begin running towards you. “What did you do to her?!” A wolf asks. You say, “I didn’t do anything!” and describe what you saw. The small pack mumbles a name, but you can’t understand it. Finally, one says, “You were very nice for helping our alpha. You may stay in our camp overnight so when our alpha wakes up, she will be able to speak to you before you leave.”

The next morning, the red she-wolf awakens you. “Hello. You are the wolf that helped me, correct?” she asks. “Yes.” you say, staring at her crystal-blue eyes. “Thank you for helping me. I would like you to join my pack. I would like to get to know you. You seem to be a very kind wolf.”
What do you say? If you say yes, continue reading.
“I will join.” You say. “Thank you. Right now, our pack is very small.” The red she-wolf said. “By the way, what is your name?” You answer and she replies, “My name is Bloom, and as you know, I am the alpha of Sunrise Wolf Pack.” You bow your head, and she tells you about the pack and shows you around the camp.

Sunrise Wolf Pack
Alphas
Bloom [EnchantixBloom]
&
(?)

Betas
Sky [EnchantixBloom]
&
(?)

Med. Wolf
Crystal [EnchantixBloom]

Med. Wolf Apprentice
Opal [Sunny]

Members
Shadow [EnchantixBloom]
Selene I love you * [mnm1995]
Asim** [mnm1995]
Corina [meercat97]
Zephyr Smile ** [meercat97]
Rosko** [Tinsel~*~Tiger]
Curious-Cat* (Cataluna) [Kiss Me I'm Irish [Jorie]]
Lightning** [Kaikai]
Roxian* [Forever Lonely]
Damien** [Forever Lonely]
Demon* [Forever Lonely]
India Rainbow Smile * [Sunny]

Apollo** [Sunny]
Mute [Tiger]
Punk [meercat97]
Skull [Tiger]

Apprentices
Emerald [EnchantixBloom] Mentor: Selene
Shira [mnm1995] Mentor: Shadow

Pup Mothers
Sapphire [EnchantixBloom]
Asia [mnm1995]
Lily-Shine* [Kiss Me I'm Irish [Jorie]]

Pups
Shark [Kaikai]
River [Forever Lonely]
Devil [Forever Lonely]

Rules
1. Regular RP Rules
2. No asking for Alpha Male or Beta.
3. No killing a wolf without permission from the user playing it.
4. You can have up to 6 wolves.
5. Type “Hi!” with your form to show that you read the rules and agree to them.

My Forms
Name: Bloom; Sky; Crystal; Shadow; Sapphire; Emerald
Gender: She-wolf; Brute; She-wolf; Brute; She-wolf; She-wolf
Rank: Alpha Female; Beta; Member; Member; Pup Mother; Pup
Did you come to the pack differently? If so, how: Is the Alpha; Asked to join when it started; Is Bloom's best friend; Was asked to join by Bloom for entering the pack's territory; No- came same way as intro; Came with Sapphire
Description: Beautiful fire-red she-wolf with crystal-blue eyes; Gray brute with blue eyes; White she-wolf with emerald-green eyes; Black brute with green eyes; White she-wolf with blue eyes; Gray she-wolf with green eyes
Other: None; None; None; None; Emerald is her pup; Sapphire is her mother

StarPack
These are the wolves that are now living with StarPack.

Alphas

Betas

Medicine Wolves

Members

Apprentices/Med. Wolf Apprentices

Pup Mothers

Pups

Elders

Becoming the Alpha Male/Beta (Female)
Alpha Male
To become the Alpha Male, you have to have a nice brute (and be a good RPer). Remember, your character has to have flaws and be in the pack for a while. This is the key to Alpha Male.
** = Wants to be Alpha Male
Smile = Caught your eye
Rainbow Smile = Friend
Very Happy = Best Friend
I love you = Crush
Smitten = So close
king = You're the Alpha Male!

Beta
To become the Beta, you have to have a nice she-wolf (and be a good RPer). Remember, your character has to have flaws and be in the pack for a while. This is the key to Beta.
* = Wants to be Beta
Smile = Caught your eye
Rainbow Smile = Friend
Very Happy = Best Friend
I love you = Crush
Smitten = So close
queen = You're the Beta!

Last edited by EnchantixBloom on Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:27 am; edited 29 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 6:33 am

Skull: My body was a hard stone as he tumbled againstme We fell togother rolling I rolled up on top. "Glad you accepted." i laughed menacingly
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 6:34 am

Zephyr growled, snapping at Skull's neck. He dug his claws into his underbelly, trying to shove him off.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 6:45 am

Skull:Ignoring the very familare pain and warmth of blood matting my pelt, again, I growled. I bent down my head to snap my large sharp jaws around Zyphers throat. I lifted him up and threw him. "im enjoying this." I growled
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 6:46 am

Zephyr fell to the ground, getting up quickly. He growled, patches of fur was missing from his glorious pelt. He attacked again, trying to get a hard blow on him. "What do you want Skull?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 6:55 am

India screamed in anger. "No, Zephyr, he could kill you!" She sighed in the chaos, and whimpered a bit. She hesitated. She knew Zephyr wanted to sort this out himself, but she felt such fire in her heart to battle. She had been so ready to kill Skull, and now she was afraid for her life. What had happened?

Apollo watched attentively, and sat by India. She was so torn, but no words of comfort could form in his mouth.

Opal seemed concerned for her sister, who seemed so upset. She stayed in the bushes, though.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 6:59 am

Zephyr snarled, clawing his face.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 7:01 am

Rosko: I whispered to India. "The second Zypher slips we can jump in. or you, " i bowed "so you can have more... honor, i know you wish to regain what you lost at the earlyer battle." I said deeply trying not to upset her

Skull: "Why did you kill her?!" I growled I was faster then he rembered and dodged away from a blow that truley could put me under him.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 7:02 am

"I killed no one!" Zephyr barked sharply, sinking his teeth into Skull's shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 7:13 am

India smiled at Rosko. "You are very sweet, but you can help me. In fact, please do," she whispered. Rosko was a very honorable wolf in her eyes. She stood, her confidence regained. She waited for the battle to present itself. She hoped there would be a deathless incident, but some how, she doubted it.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 7:15 am

Zephyr growled, digging his claws into his pelt.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 7:16 am

Skull: I didnt flinch and i a low voice "then who killed SwiftSilver, explain that." Iand i bit down on hs muzzle and thrust him back ward my claws thrusted into his underbelly

Rosko: "in your time of need, sure." i said an stared at the fight with growing horror.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 7:17 am

"I don't know!" Zephyr barked loudly, pain in his muzzle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 7:19 am

Rosko's expression brought India back to reality. It was a very gruesome battle, and she was sure she needed to intervene. "Thank you!" she whispered hoarsely and thrust herself onto Skull. She tried to dig her claws into his tough hide. Why can't he just mourn? What's dead is dead! India thought.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 7:21 am

Zephyr growled, shoving Skull off. HE didn't notice India as he jumped on Skull's back.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 9:24 am

Skull: I fell on india as Zypher pushed me off, but I didnt notice "than who!" There was tears coming but they never trully came just stung my eyes. "who killed my sister!? you were there over her body!"
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 9:33 am

"I don't know! I just found here like that!" Zephyr barked sharply, shoving Skull off of India. He was limping a little.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 9:41 am

India cringed under the weight of Skull. She whimpered quietly. A story unfolding in front of her eyes made her feel pity for Skull. She looked at Zephyr, who appeared innocent. She gently nipped at Skull to let him know she was there.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 9:42 am

Zephyr was unsteady on his feet, wincing when he tried to attack again.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 10:07 am

"then who did!" skull growled blood gushed from his belly wounds by he walked strongly towrds Zypher ignoring the pain. "who killed her." he whispered.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 10:09 am

"All I remember seeing is a bigger wolf, standing over her, I couldn't tell what the wolf said though, but he seemed mad at her" Zephyr explained, he was very weak.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 10:13 am

India watched, the pain and burden of Skull's weight finally off her, she breathed slowly. The dramatic tale of Skull's lost sister had opened her eyes. He was simply grieving over what he thought Zephyr had taken. But that was the question that pained her innocent mind. Did Zephyr take the life of Skull's sister. India shook her head, lost for words.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 10:16 am

"I did nothing" Zephyr finally said, gasping for breath.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 10:31 am

Skull: I went over it all again in my head... "the scents, how young zypher was and silver, and me. no. To small. Silver was strong. Then there was... Dragon. He, that night before. no, but..." I spke softly going over it all. "no." i said louder. "what where you doing there?" I asked
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 10:35 am

"Me and Corina went out hunting, and we decided to split up and see if we could catch more prey and then I found the two" Zephyr barked, tufts of fur were everywhere on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 10:40 am

"where they arguing? fighting? what did you see?" skull asked intensly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Sunrise Wolf Pack~
Page 17 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 27  Next