Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~Sunrise Wolf Pack~

Go down 
+5
Midnight-Tiger
WoLf_MiStReSs
Ray
mnm1995
EnchantixBloom
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
EnchantixBloom

Female
Number of posts : 1626
Nickname: : Enchantix, Bloom, EB, Enchilada (what Penguin used to call me)
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BrightClan- Brightstar, Cherryfur, Stormwhistle, and Dawnpaw. Sunrise Wolf Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. 11 girls, no parents- Samantha Singger. 21 Kids, no parents- Alyssa, Gabrielle, Rachel, and Victoria. Running for our lives- Faith Nicole Hadley. Captured- Heather Camille Brooke. Jureano Mountain Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. Summer River Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald.

~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 10:54 pm

First topic message reminder :

Sunrise Wolf Pack
You watch as a beautiful red she-wolf greets a brute and asks him to join her pack. He growls and tackles her. “Do you even know who I am anymore? Your enemy, remember?” he growls. “I-I didn’t know! You’ve grown so much!” The she-wolf replies. “Excuses, excuses.” He says and attacks. She tries to fight back, but the brute keeps her down. Suddenly, she gets up. The brute tackles her again. She fell to the ground. The brute walks away. You stay still, not knowing what to do.
If you help her, continue reading.
Finally, you decide to help her. You see a wolf going north. The wolf doesn’t notice you. You figure north is the camp of her pack, so you carry her there. You were right, as the wolves begin running towards you. “What did you do to her?!” A wolf asks. You say, “I didn’t do anything!” and describe what you saw. The small pack mumbles a name, but you can’t understand it. Finally, one says, “You were very nice for helping our alpha. You may stay in our camp overnight so when our alpha wakes up, she will be able to speak to you before you leave.”

The next morning, the red she-wolf awakens you. “Hello. You are the wolf that helped me, correct?” she asks. “Yes.” you say, staring at her crystal-blue eyes. “Thank you for helping me. I would like you to join my pack. I would like to get to know you. You seem to be a very kind wolf.”
What do you say? If you say yes, continue reading.
“I will join.” You say. “Thank you. Right now, our pack is very small.” The red she-wolf said. “By the way, what is your name?” You answer and she replies, “My name is Bloom, and as you know, I am the alpha of Sunrise Wolf Pack.” You bow your head, and she tells you about the pack and shows you around the camp.

Sunrise Wolf Pack
Alphas
Bloom [EnchantixBloom]
&
(?)

Betas
Sky [EnchantixBloom]
&
(?)

Med. Wolf
Crystal [EnchantixBloom]

Med. Wolf Apprentice
Opal [Sunny]

Members
Shadow [EnchantixBloom]
Selene I love you * [mnm1995]
Asim** [mnm1995]
Corina [meercat97]
Zephyr Smile ** [meercat97]
Rosko** [Tinsel~*~Tiger]
Curious-Cat* (Cataluna) [Kiss Me I'm Irish [Jorie]]
Lightning** [Kaikai]
Roxian* [Forever Lonely]
Damien** [Forever Lonely]
Demon* [Forever Lonely]
India Rainbow Smile * [Sunny]

Apollo** [Sunny]
Mute [Tiger]
Punk [meercat97]
Skull [Tiger]

Apprentices
Emerald [EnchantixBloom] Mentor: Selene
Shira [mnm1995] Mentor: Shadow

Pup Mothers
Sapphire [EnchantixBloom]
Asia [mnm1995]
Lily-Shine* [Kiss Me I'm Irish [Jorie]]

Pups
Shark [Kaikai]
River [Forever Lonely]
Devil [Forever Lonely]

Rules
1. Regular RP Rules
2. No asking for Alpha Male or Beta.
3. No killing a wolf without permission from the user playing it.
4. You can have up to 6 wolves.
5. Type “Hi!” with your form to show that you read the rules and agree to them.

My Forms
Name: Bloom; Sky; Crystal; Shadow; Sapphire; Emerald
Gender: She-wolf; Brute; She-wolf; Brute; She-wolf; She-wolf
Rank: Alpha Female; Beta; Member; Member; Pup Mother; Pup
Did you come to the pack differently? If so, how: Is the Alpha; Asked to join when it started; Is Bloom's best friend; Was asked to join by Bloom for entering the pack's territory; No- came same way as intro; Came with Sapphire
Description: Beautiful fire-red she-wolf with crystal-blue eyes; Gray brute with blue eyes; White she-wolf with emerald-green eyes; Black brute with green eyes; White she-wolf with blue eyes; Gray she-wolf with green eyes
Other: None; None; None; None; Emerald is her pup; Sapphire is her mother

StarPack
These are the wolves that are now living with StarPack.

Alphas

Betas

Medicine Wolves

Members

Apprentices/Med. Wolf Apprentices

Pup Mothers

Pups

Elders

Becoming the Alpha Male/Beta (Female)
Alpha Male
To become the Alpha Male, you have to have a nice brute (and be a good RPer). Remember, your character has to have flaws and be in the pack for a while. This is the key to Alpha Male.
** = Wants to be Alpha Male
Smile = Caught your eye
Rainbow Smile = Friend
Very Happy = Best Friend
I love you = Crush
Smitten = So close
king = You're the Alpha Male!

Beta
To become the Beta, you have to have a nice she-wolf (and be a good RPer). Remember, your character has to have flaws and be in the pack for a while. This is the key to Beta.
* = Wants to be Beta
Smile = Caught your eye
Rainbow Smile = Friend
Very Happy = Best Friend
I love you = Crush
Smitten = So close
queen = You're the Beta!

Last edited by EnchantixBloom on Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:27 am; edited 29 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BrightClan- Brightstar, Cherryfur, Stormwhistle, and Dawnpaw. Sunrise Wolf Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. 11 girls, no parents- Samantha Singger. 21 Kids, no parents- Alyssa, Gabrielle, Rachel, and Victoria. Running for our lives- Faith Nicole Hadley. Captured- Heather Camille Brooke. Jureano Mountain Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. Summer River Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald.

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 3:00 am

(No, I don't mind.)

Bloom came out from behind Zephyr. She wasn't a pup, she could defend herself! She waited for the wolf to respond to his question.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 3:17 am

India smiled as Bloom defiantly stood her ground in front of the rouge wolf. She went up to her and whispered softly, "You do realize you were nearly crippled a little while ago, right? Do you want it to happen again?" She had been very disrespectful and put her head down. "I respect your bravery, but..." She sighed, looking very ashamed.

Apollo wandered through camp till he found the fight. As India backed away, he began to nuzzle her. He was oblivious to the fact there was a fight happening behind him. India was annoyed and nipped at him.

Yay Apollo, comic-relief character! He was accepted, right?
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 5:25 am

(Yes, he was.)

"I don't care. The pack needs me, and I'll fight until we win." Bloom told India. She saw the look in India's eyes and sighed. "Don't be ashamed, it's okay."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 5:51 am

India choked back a response. "But, Bloom--" She shook her head. "I was so afraid, and everyone was, of losing you! Losing a leader! And you are brave but... please, just rest!"

Apollo looked up. "Yeah, you're beautiful and brave, Bloom, real pretty..." he said dreamily.
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 7:32 am

(Lol.)

"All right." Bloom sighed. She went back to her den.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 8:02 am

India followed her, as did Apollo(lol). India was getting the thrill of the fight back in her. "Thank you, Bloom. I'll be back after the fight." She quickly ran the other way towards the fight.

Opal looked up from the wounds she was healing. She saw Bloom heading to her den. She was to shy to inquire about what had happened, but she knew India and Apollo were involved. She watched from a distance, concerned.

Apollo followed Bloom in a sing-songy way. He snapped back to reality. "Dearest Bloom, you know India is right. You are so weak-- at the moment, that is, you aren't normally. I'll just stay with you and protect you." He stood outside her den.

Don't take that as sucking up to be the Alpha male, Apollo is just... like that.
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 8:26 am

Bloom was a little weirded out. "Apollo, I'm fine. Just go with India. Please?"
-
"Opal, maybe you should go check on Bloom and make sure she's okay." Crystal said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 8:39 am

Apollo opened his mouth to say something, but sadly left. He sat down, bored.

"Okay, Crystal." Opal walked towards Bloom's den, chuckling. She waited for a moment before entering. "I saw Apollo outside your den. You're not falling for him, are you? I hope not... He's... well," she paused, "I'm here for Crystal. Anything hurt?" Opal began inspecting Bloom, licking and nicks and nudging sore areas.

India watched Apollo, looking lonely. "You know, Apollo, there are other fish in the sea, other she-wolves in the pack." She hoped that would encourage him away from her, not encourage him to annoy her more.
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 10:09 pm

"No, I'm fine." Bloom sighed. "I'm just tired. I don't want to sleep, though. I'm not looking forward to meeting Bone in all of my dreams... do you have something that can keep wolves awake?" Bloom asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 12:11 am

"Well, if you eat some food or get more energy, maybe... but Crystal may have an herb. I'll be right back." Opal left Bloom to rest and quickly ran towards Crystal. She told her about Bloom's problem.

Apollo stared at India. "Yeah, there are, girl, but... I dunno, she was so sweet..."

India sighed. "Well, Apollo, I think you lost her." She nodded glumly.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 4:44 am

Zephyr's fur ruffled up, his eyes narrowed. "Well, are you going to answer? or just stand there like you have no clue what your doing?" he growled in a superior tone, he was getting sick of all these wolves appearing on the pack's territory, who knows if these wolves are trustworthy or not.
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 10:41 pm

"No, I don't have any herbs for it. Maybe you should try doing what you thought. That might help." Crystal answered.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 10:59 pm

Skull: I smiled "how nice to see you Zypher?" i growled not intimidated by the ranks of wolves forming. "but where is cornia?" I said grining my fangs. I stepped closer to him obvoiusly in a attack stance

Rosko: I came paning up behind them
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 11:11 pm

India cringed. The wolf was getting closer. Should she fight? Of course! She had told Bloom to "let me do the fighting". She stepped forward, next to Zephyr. She let out a small growl.

Opal left and respectful nodded. She checked the fresh kill pile and chose the biggest animal there, a rather large rabbit. She placed in front of Bloom. "Crystal said this would work." She bowed her head.

Apollo followed India, but he didn't stand with her just yet.
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 11:19 pm

"Thanks," Bloom said and began to eat.
-
"What do you want with her?" Shadow growled.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:22 am

SkuLL: I looked at india with little intrest. "Who taught you your manners?" I smiled evil. The remark could easliy gone to me as well. I rasied my head higher then Inda's Towering over all the wolves. turning back to Zypher

Rosko: I growled "you know him!?" Talking to Zypher. friend or foe? i woundered foe I guessed. As skull raised his head presenting a form of higher class or rank, I realized just how big this wolf was, and judgeing by his mucles under his thick decorated coat, dangerous. His blood stained fur was a warning by itself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 4:02 am

India growled again, louder this time. "I'd back off, bud." She stared at him a moment, before looking to Rosko. Though he looked afraid, India couldn't blame him. She was shivering inside, whimpering and crying. But who was she to let Skull know? Skull's crusty and matted coat was like a shield, protecting him from the lowlifes called Sunrise Pack and making him seem braver and bigger. India let out a frightened breath before standing tall and brave. She looked him in the eyes, her brown one filled with fear and yet, in the back, courage. "I'd back off, or befriend."

Opal quietly said, "You're welcome" and headed towards the growling. She looked at India and smiled. Her sister acting like she was the world, it made her happy. She watched and sat where Apollo had just been sitting.

Apollo got up and stood right behind India. He shook his lion-like head and began growling as well.

Last edited by Sunny Baudelaire on Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 4:08 am

(you ment skull right? when you aid bone? or are you refering to another?)
[b]Skull: "Im here to settle a score with Zypher." He anonced. Turning back to Zypher then to Inda and now Apallo, "but if you wish to interfear, id be happy to let you try." i smiled a toothy grin
try me i thought

Rosko: I didnt say anything and looked to Inda for a answer[/b]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 4:16 am

(Yes, Skull. Whoops, similar names and both bad boys! >.<)

"Yes, I'd love to interfere. I'm not letting you kill Zephyr with out a fight," India said bravely. She looked over to Rosko and Apollo. "You going to help out, Rosko Apollo?" She wagged her tail in a feminine way before crouching down to an attack stance. India bared her white fangs and growled. She was ready to be the one who dove into the fight. She was ready to be the heroine.

Apollo responded to the mention of his name in a female voice. "Anything for you, darling!" He stood by her, not as bravely, but he was ready to help.

Opal was a bit worried for her sister, but she knew India would manage. She had before. Opal walked a bit forward. If things were bad, she would be ready to run and get Crystal.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 4:23 am

[lol it's okay!]
[b]Skull: I smiled eager to fight. "charming." i said refering to apollo's reply. I lookede over India like she was a object to observe gradding her then to apollo. But I didnt make any other movment, waiting for them to move first

Rosko: I nodded and Moved to flank India baring my teeth i crouched down too. The waited for the attack. [/b]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 4:48 am

India smiled at Rosko and Apollo, and lunged at Skull. She desperately hoped they would follow her. She wondered about Zephyr. What would he do?

Apollo ran to the other side of the rouge. He moved from side to side, staying on his toes.

Opal cringed as India pounced. She prayed to Starpack she would be all right.

(Do you mind if we wait for Meercat to post what Zephyr does?)
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 5:05 am

[no of coarse not, waiting would be best]

[b]Skull: Smiled as she lunged....

Rosko: I did the same as apollo but on skulls other side[/b]
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 5:57 am

Zephyr growled, his muscles rippled under his pelt as he got ready to pounce. "Back off, this is a fight between me and him" he barked to the others, lunging forward and aiming for Skull's neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 6:18 am

"No, Zephyr! Just think! If you hadn't gone in between Bloom and Bone... well there wouldn't be a Bloom!" India cried between lunges. She raced around, looking for somewhere to strike. Her initial pounce had missed and she wasn't giving up, even if Zephyr was there to steal her pride and glory once agian, she wasn't giving up.

Opal sighed quietly. Zephyr was right, in her opinion. This was a battle for vengeance, and India should just leave. Of course, India was never like that.

Apollo backed away, as Zephyr said.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 6:19 am

"You don't understand, he could easily kill you" Zephyr barked sharply, tackling Skull.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Sunrise Wolf Pack~
Page 16 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 27  Next