Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 4:55 am

First topic message reminder :

&
Blood Choclate
Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 18 Vnfiwj

*** This is based off a Great movie AND NOW THE BOOK! ***

[center]

The pack has gone down hill reclease members have killed a human cuasing the pack to move into a load dirty city. The last alpha vivians father has burned in a building and the pack is lacking a leader and is falling apart around the seams. Will you help the pack live again? will you submitt as a male brute to try for your chance as alpha?

*To become alpha you need to be a male and you need to win the battle the Ordeal, it begins in july the countdown begins will you win?
~After Alpha whats left to compeat against? females woundering whats worth to be in a pack if you have no porposse? well guess what Soon as alpha is picked who gets to be queen bad girl? will you win over the heart of the alpha?
*Every 7 years the alpha female my be dropped so comption is still lerking even after matting

DAnger!
Silver can kill us even if we heal FAST
So can fire

PArt 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGUZ-kJjQjM

PArt 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXrjJB6pOSI&feature=related

[b]Form![/b]

Name:
personality:
wolf color:

The pack

Alpha:
Gabriel- black wolf with blue eyes

Males:
Rafe- gray and white wolf
James- brown of all shades
Dally
Alec

Females:
Jessica- rusty red and white
skye- white with black belly and tial tip and boots
Ronnie
Ireth
Millie
Charisse- sand dune tan
Alyssa-darkbrown

News!

7/1/09
Dear loogaroos
The moon has risen to the highest point. full. The pack has been without leader without backbone for a while now, and the time has arrived for the wolves to gather. Gather to fight for the postion of alpha!
All the males gatheredin the forest the females elders and childen in a ring around the open ground in the forest. The males fought and fought hard and in the fight trajeties and honors accured. James brother of Jessica was thrown to the ground and attacked by three wolves. and with his struggles barley made it out with his life. He crawled away as his sister and friends, Ireth and other cryed silently... More horror then that took place Alec beaten hard was thid standing in the end, but didnt win... Rafe was thrown from the ring without much injury but once out you cant come back... Last standing was Gabriel and Morgrin. Morgrin had a tight grip on gabriels neck but gabrie wouldent let him win and in his attepts to get Morgrin of, Morgrin died.. the pack was astonished and sadded a grive for him now... but at the same time they have a alpha and cheer as Gabriel takes his thrown...
Now the females battle begins... Coming soon!

Last edited by Midnight-Tiger on Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:49 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum

AuthorMessage
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 10:06 am

Alec rolled his eyes. "Whatever."
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 5:39 am

Skye: I swung down "lets do something." I landed on james sh/oulders.
James: "seriously?"
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 5:41 am

"Like what?" Alec asked, hanging upside down on the tree.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 8:57 am

ooc; hi? we never rp on here anymore
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 3:58 am

James: fell on his face uncepected by skye who smield and giggled as she sat upon him happily.
Skye: "I dont know, fool around?" she giggled runing her hands threw james hair playfuly.
James pushed up and turned under her moving her to the side and standing.

Jess giggled. "oh lala"
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 4:08 am

"Is your definition of fool around different than mine?" Alec asked, a smirk appeared on his face. "Your so weird." Millie said to her brother, hanging upside down in the tree.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 4:16 am

Jess kicked a stick "well possoms wanna come down now, and lets go for a run... or somin." She winked at thm.

Skye smilled oh i like the sound of that. She Stood up brushing dust from her white tight low cut shirt and short black jean shorts and pulled back her glossy gark stright hair into a preppy poney licking her glossy plump lips.

James cracked his knuckles casually. "Probaly your defention her murrmered
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 4:19 am

"Nice." Alec said, stretching. Millie nodded, coming and climbing her way down the tree and jumping to the ground on all fours.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 4:29 am

Skye "woof." She smiled "well then doggies where to?" She smiled flirtivly

Jess smiled "a club!" She exclamied
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 4:32 am

"Well that will be entertaining." Alec said, growling in a flirty way. "Can't wait to see you girls dance." he said.

MIllie rolled her eyes at Alec.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 4:40 am

Skye smiled "and i cant wait to dance with you." she said poking him in the chest staring flirtivly up in his eyes. then turned flipping her hair and struting away in a flity manner. James sataired....
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 5:12 am

Alec grinned, watching her leave. "Move along loverboy." Millie told him, pushing him forward to start walking.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 8:50 am

skye skipped into the forest dashing off into the shadows leaving hier fip flopps behind...

jess followed eagerly her long brown hair fluter in the wind with her green sumer dress.

James walked casually into the forest and pulled of his boots and socks then he streached and looked to the sky and started a easy jog that slowly turned to a run
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 10:07 am

Millie followed, passing James and swiftly running over to the other girls.

Alec came last, jogging slightly behind James.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 7:46 am

james slipped his shirt off. asuming they would change sooner or later he didnt want to tear it. I felt alec by his side but didt acnolage it
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 10:13 am

Alec did the same, running faster than James.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 10:32 am

james jogged after im not in much a rush laied back. he headed threw a shoert cut he knew the girls would turn up near the river. he found them...

Skye was dipping her toes in the river Jes was trying to fish again
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 10:38 am

(did they turn?)
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 11:50 pm

(MINE DIDNT URS CAN IF U WANT)
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 1:36 am

(okay)

Alec jumped down to the river's shore, laying down in the sand and letting the water wet his feet.

Millie came next to Jess, watching her hunt.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 10:41 pm

Jess struggled to catch the fish
James smiled at her wild out burst and how silly she looked trying.

Skyewadded ot to the deeper part of the water and sat down in it laying back letting the miandering relaxing slow current to push her down the river
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 10:07 am

Alec watched everyone, trying not to laugh at Jess' outburst. He smiled, turning and watching Skye.

Millie went and sat under a tree, watching Skye float by.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 6:37 am

sky waved at millie and she laied back looking at the setting sun passing jess who was splashing around in anger. "hey you get my hair wet 1" she teased
Jess replyed by splashing at her more directly
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 6:59 am

Millie waved to Skye, going over to Jess. SHe went and stuck her hand fast into the water, pulling out a fish. She smiled. "You need to work on your fishing." she told her.

Alec chuckled softly, watching the girls.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:14 am

Jess blushed then her blush turned to anger "ugh why is everyone so good at that but me." she stopped around in the water.

Skye let herself sink to the sandy bottom as she twisted from floating on her back to a sitting postion. She then stood and wadded threw the water ringing out her once stright hair which now looked crimped. her white shirt was see threw to her cami under neath. She pulled of her shirt and threw it on the bank with her shoes. Her black shorts darker with the moister
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~
Page 18 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next