Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 4:55 am

First topic message reminder :

&
Blood Choclate
Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 17 Vnfiwj

*** This is based off a Great movie AND NOW THE BOOK! ***

[center]

The pack has gone down hill reclease members have killed a human cuasing the pack to move into a load dirty city. The last alpha vivians father has burned in a building and the pack is lacking a leader and is falling apart around the seams. Will you help the pack live again? will you submitt as a male brute to try for your chance as alpha?

*To become alpha you need to be a male and you need to win the battle the Ordeal, it begins in july the countdown begins will you win?
~After Alpha whats left to compeat against? females woundering whats worth to be in a pack if you have no porposse? well guess what Soon as alpha is picked who gets to be queen bad girl? will you win over the heart of the alpha?
*Every 7 years the alpha female my be dropped so comption is still lerking even after matting

DAnger!
Silver can kill us even if we heal FAST
So can fire

PArt 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGUZ-kJjQjM

PArt 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXrjJB6pOSI&feature=related

[b]Form![/b]

Name:
personality:
wolf color:

The pack

Alpha:
Gabriel- black wolf with blue eyes

Males:
Rafe- gray and white wolf
James- brown of all shades
Dally
Alec

Females:
Jessica- rusty red and white
skye- white with black belly and tial tip and boots
Ronnie
Ireth
Millie
Charisse- sand dune tan
Alyssa-darkbrown

News!

7/1/09
Dear loogaroos
The moon has risen to the highest point. full. The pack has been without leader without backbone for a while now, and the time has arrived for the wolves to gather. Gather to fight for the postion of alpha!
All the males gatheredin the forest the females elders and childen in a ring around the open ground in the forest. The males fought and fought hard and in the fight trajeties and honors accured. James brother of Jessica was thrown to the ground and attacked by three wolves. and with his struggles barley made it out with his life. He crawled away as his sister and friends, Ireth and other cryed silently... More horror then that took place Alec beaten hard was thid standing in the end, but didnt win... Rafe was thrown from the ring without much injury but once out you cant come back... Last standing was Gabriel and Morgrin. Morgrin had a tight grip on gabriels neck but gabrie wouldent let him win and in his attepts to get Morgrin of, Morgrin died.. the pack was astonished and sadded a grive for him now... but at the same time they have a alpha and cheer as Gabriel takes his thrown...
Now the females battle begins... Coming soon!

Last edited by Midnight-Tiger on Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:49 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum

AuthorMessage
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 5:28 am

(sorry!)
Jess: I smiled and lead into the woods

James: Iw ouldnt let em go towrds rafe

Skye: I padded up next to Alec
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 5:31 am

(it's ok)

Alec looked over at Skye, smiling a little before quickening his pace.

Millie came up behind Jess, staying close.

Ireth walked beside Rafe, looking at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 7:51 am

Skye: I padded of towrds the woods and lept with grace into one of the trees.
Jess: I ran after her "I dont want to be around if rafes gonna be mad"
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 8:05 am

"I want to watch, I wonder what will happen between the two." Alec snickered, Millie punched his arm. "We need to give them privacy, it's not fair for them to be watched while they are on a date when we aren't watched if any of us go on a date." Millie said to Alec.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 9:11 am

Jessica: "Hey maybe we can go hunting!" then I whisper "gabe really creeps me out anyways."
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 9:16 am

Millie nodded in agreement.

Alec shrugged. "You get used to him after a while."
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 9:26 am

Skye: "Hes hot!" I giggled leaning down out of the tree. I giggled
Jess: "Oh my!" I giggled And jumped up in the tree with her. "hey wow This is a great veiw!"

James: I leaned against the tree.

Skye: "Yeah see, you can see them!"
Jess: "Oh yeah hey! theres rafe and Ireth!!"

Rafe> Wrapped his arm around her waist.

Gabe: I got on my bike(motercycle) and drove down towrds my appartment
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 9:28 am

Ireth moved closer to him, she didn't understand why she did that though.

Alec climbed up into the tree, he was suprised by the view. "Cool."

Millie shook her head, staying where she was.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 9:30 am

Rafe smiled as they turned the corner to his home.

Skye: "Oh shoot there going inside!"
Jess:"what!?'
Skye: "oh man there going inside"
Jess: "whast he up too!"

James: "hey..." i nodded to millie
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 9:32 am

"Hi." Millie replied softly.

"Man would I love to see their faces if I took a picture of them and put it on the internet." Alec said with a laugh.

Ireth kept quiet, noticing his house up ahead.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 9:39 am

Jess: "Rafe would rip your throat out." Jess mummbled

Skye:I giggled "Wounder what your face would look like!"

James: "your quite all the sudden." I said not looking at her but off into the distance
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 11:20 am

"Does it look like I'm scared of Rafe?" Alec asked, leaning against one of the branches.

Millie shrugged, looking around.

Ireth looked back, sensing people were watching them.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 4:04 am

James: I shrugged in return my arms stayed follded

Skye: I giggled "dont act tough."
Jess: how cant you be ?
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 8:51 am

"I'm not acting, I'm not scared of Rafe." Alec said. "WHat harm can he do to me?"
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 9:36 am

Skye: "nothing yet he considers you as one of his 'boys'."
Jess: "oh dont you feel speacial!
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 10:11 am

"Yay me." Alec said with a fake smile, rolling his eyes. "I'll be fine, don't you worry your little heads about me."
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 11:08 am

Skye: "Oh I always be worried about you love." she said patting his knee.
Jess: I kicked her out of the tree.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 11:30 am

Alec reached over and caught Skye before she fell, putting her on another branch. "Aww so sweet of you to care." he said with a crooked smile, putting his hands behind his head casually.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 2:49 am

Skye: I blushed and look down at my kness. as I was placed on the branch. "I could have saved myself." I retorted.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 11:50 am

"Really?" he asked her, his sapphire blue eyes were bright. His long hair fell in front of his eyes, he chuckled softly. "Would you rather have saved yourself or would you rather have good 'ol me come to your rescue?" he asked, smiling a flirty smile.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:26 pm

Skye: I shrugged. Suddenly feeling shy. I stood up on the branch and balanced on it as I walked over to him. My barefeet toes clutching it bast they could. I then sat down next to him. "I guess your a good choice." I smiled looking up into his bright eyes. My own bue eyes were bright and sparkling.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 11:28 pm

"That's good to hear." He said with a crooked smile, staring back into her eyes for a long time.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 4:13 am

Jess: I watched the two smile and stair. "well!' I said clearing my throat
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 6:29 am

Alec turned and noticed Jess, blushing. "Sorry."
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 9:39 am

jess: "thats okay, jsut breacking up the moment so you can nag me later."

Sky: I wacked jess.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~
Page 17 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next