Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 4:55 am

First topic message reminder :

&
Blood Choclate
Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 19 Vnfiwj

*** This is based off a Great movie AND NOW THE BOOK! ***

[center]

The pack has gone down hill reclease members have killed a human cuasing the pack to move into a load dirty city. The last alpha vivians father has burned in a building and the pack is lacking a leader and is falling apart around the seams. Will you help the pack live again? will you submitt as a male brute to try for your chance as alpha?

*To become alpha you need to be a male and you need to win the battle the Ordeal, it begins in july the countdown begins will you win?
~After Alpha whats left to compeat against? females woundering whats worth to be in a pack if you have no porposse? well guess what Soon as alpha is picked who gets to be queen bad girl? will you win over the heart of the alpha?
*Every 7 years the alpha female my be dropped so comption is still lerking even after matting

DAnger!
Silver can kill us even if we heal FAST
So can fire

PArt 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGUZ-kJjQjM

PArt 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXrjJB6pOSI&feature=related

[b]Form![/b]

Name:
personality:
wolf color:

The pack

Alpha:
Gabriel- black wolf with blue eyes

Males:
Rafe- gray and white wolf
James- brown of all shades
Dally
Alec

Females:
Jessica- rusty red and white
skye- white with black belly and tial tip and boots
Ronnie
Ireth
Millie
Charisse- sand dune tan
Alyssa-darkbrown

News!

7/1/09
Dear loogaroos
The moon has risen to the highest point. full. The pack has been without leader without backbone for a while now, and the time has arrived for the wolves to gather. Gather to fight for the postion of alpha!
All the males gatheredin the forest the females elders and childen in a ring around the open ground in the forest. The males fought and fought hard and in the fight trajeties and honors accured. James brother of Jessica was thrown to the ground and attacked by three wolves. and with his struggles barley made it out with his life. He crawled away as his sister and friends, Ireth and other cryed silently... More horror then that took place Alec beaten hard was thid standing in the end, but didnt win... Rafe was thrown from the ring without much injury but once out you cant come back... Last standing was Gabriel and Morgrin. Morgrin had a tight grip on gabriels neck but gabrie wouldent let him win and in his attepts to get Morgrin of, Morgrin died.. the pack was astonished and sadded a grive for him now... but at the same time they have a alpha and cheer as Gabriel takes his thrown...
Now the females battle begins... Coming soon!

Last edited by Midnight-Tiger on Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:49 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum

AuthorMessage
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 9:08 am

"I can always teach you." Millie said, throwing the fish to the side.

Alec looked over at Skye, whistling in a flirty way.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 7:01 am

Skye smiled and flung her wet hair over her shouler and leanded down to him poking him on the nose. "respect your fellow ladie pack members" she said more flirtivily then scolding

Jess Blinked up and looked at her "Yes!"
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 4:42 am

"Okay." Millie said. "All you have to do is wait, and once a fish comes near you hand you-" she stuck her hand fast into the water and flung a fish into the air, watching it land on the ground behind her. "Grab the fish before he has the chance to get away."

"Yes ma'am." Alec said with a toothy grin, staring up at her.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 7:50 am

Skye smirked " Its ok I dont mind." She sat down next to him.

Jess frowned "you make it sound so easiy." She perced on a rock and leaned over looking for a flippered victim
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 7:53 pm

"It's not really." Millie told her, remembering how most of the time she couldn't catch the fish.

Alec smiled. "GOod, I was hoping you were okay with it."
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 5:14 am

She smiled lightly at Alec and laied back against his tree.

Jess nodded "ok I can do this." Sh ewatched a few fish swim by gaining confidance. She struck her hand in the water her fingers grasped at a scaly squirming thing and she held it tight and pulled it from the water depths just as she was about to scream out in joy the scally slippery fish hopped from her hand to her head and her joy cry turned into a squirm get it off cry. "EW ew ew1 fish on my head!" she said and slapped it away from her and it hit milliwe in the face. She bit her lip in embaressment
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 10:11 am

"Nice." Millie said, wiping the water off her face. "At least you got one." she said reassuringly, not wanting her to feel bad or embarrassed.

"So what is miss skye wanting to do on this evening?" Alec asked her.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 4:30 am

Skye smiled "oh whatever some bad influnce puls me into." she smiled

Jess 'hehe ya." sh esaid "sorry."
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 9:11 am

"It's fine, I've done it before." Millie said, looking at all the fish they had.

Alec nodded slowly, thinking for a second. A smirk spread across his face a little.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 5:08 am

Skye closed her eyes trying to dry in the sun. "and you?"
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 6:57 am

"Whatever is fun, I'll do." Alec replied, staring up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 7:03 am

Skye, "well your just full of ideas"
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 7:20 am

"I've got a couple up my sleeve." Alec said with a grin, raising an eyebrow over at her.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 7:28 am

She didnt look at him "I doubt that."
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 7:59 am

"You don't know." Alec told her, looking around at the others.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 6:24 am

ok then she said looking over at him "prove it."
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 11:42 am

"I already did." Alec said. "Your here aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 10:56 am

"Oh and thats supossed to be impressive." She got up to prove him wrtong and started to walk away
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 11:26 pm

"You just enjoy breaking other's dreams don't you?" ALec asked, watching her leave.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 5:24 am

"Hunny im not a dreamer, I walk the walk talk the talk" She smiled swagged away... "Want somin done do it, dont dream it up."
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 10:41 am

"I'll keep that in mind chicka." Alec told her, getting up and heading over to one of the trees. He started climbing up the tallest one, making sure to hold on tight. He sat at the top, leaning against the tree and relaxing.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:45 am

skye walked past then she lowered in a jerky movement as if she had sensed something she moved towrds the earth slinking behind a bush her senses alert and eyes searching to find what it was in the distance.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 4:36 am

Alec watched what she was doing, wondering why she was hiding and looking all alert.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 5:16 am

"Oh sh!t" she murmered paw steps in the distance getting lowder, she tryed to figure out who. "not good," she murmmered backing away towrds the creek and feel onto james.

"Oh hello ther he said as she laied there on him.
"No time for playing play boy" she smiled timidly at him which wasnt her normal smile

"Oh ok?" he sat up holding her still.
"Ya, I think one of those wolves are coming the ones that came for power battle. A big one and a few of his friends, smells like trouble."
"Oh well we should stay out of their way." He said and stripped his shirt her still on his lap. He cleared his throat. "oh ya, she said and pulled off her cami and reached back to unsnap. already changing slightly as her eyes turned from her normal blue to a gray blue james eyes broen to a crisp gold brown. Jess sensed it too. she she dived under the water and paddled to a creves where there was cover
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 1:38 am

Millie sensed something and morphed, her eyes changing color from their normal blue to bright yellow.

Alec jumped out of the tree and onto the ground, he was already turned into a dark brown wolf with green eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~
Page 19 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next