Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

\\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!

Go down 
+3
WritingOtaku
holagurl175
Feisty_Feline
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

\\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: \'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 5:07 am

First topic message reminder :

( Thats WinterSong ( form RPC) for the rp!)

Welcome to Chestgrove Middle/Junior high school!Our halls are busy with the chatter of intelligent, fierce Stallions!

Our school colors are as follows-
Light Blue

Green

Yellow

and
White.
(however are main colors are light blue, green, and white.)

6th graders are white, 7th are blue, 8th are green, and 9th are yellow.

Our mascot is obiviously the Stallion Horse, brave and true. We have an amazing Soccer and football team, and we have won our last Homecoming. Come and share the pride with us!

Rules!

*Follow all rping rules

*Absolutly no copying other user's forms, unless permitted to do so.

*Wait for me to approve you, please

*Relationships are permitted, but please keep it PG 13

*Pm me for any questions!

*At the end of your form, please type "The Stallions vs. The Commandos!" in bold black letters.

We are the actual rivals of Niese Middle school! Join the tense rivalry at every game, challenge and face off between schools!

Form
Name-
Last name-
gender-
Age and grade-
Appearance-
Personality-(no unfolds!)
Any sports- (if your on the 8th or 9th grade football,teenis,Soccer, or Basketball team, then you will occasionally play against Niese middle school!)
Other-

6th graders-
Alex ( me)
Justice ( me)
Lilly ( me)
Kai (cat)
Hayden ( cat)

7th graders-
Kingston ( me)
Lola (me)
Cat (cat)
Korbyn (cat)

8th graders-
Heather ( me)
Andrew ( me)
Lorrine ( Hola)

9th graders-
Dakota (runs the school/me)
Jake ( me)
Jail (cat)
Kitty ( cat)

Thanks for stopping by ChestGrove!

ATTENTION!
Chestgrove is having their Winter dance Coming up! Come on and join the fun! Don't forget a date, but you can go with friends. The dresswwear is formal, so ladies, wear an appropriat gown, and gentlemen, wear somthing other than your AE t-shirt and shorts please!xD

Last edited by Massie Block on Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

\\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 9:48 am

=). pick you up at 7?
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Number of posts : 16089
Nickname: : Natalie(Nat)
Princess<3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Moon HighSchool- Lorrraine

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 9:49 am

I'll be waiting
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 9:52 am

=)
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 9:52 am

She smiled, then the bell rang. She stood up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 9:53 am

Andrew stood up and wlaked out, carring Lorr's books
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 9:53 am

She smiled. " Drew!" she caught up to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 9:58 am

Andrew truned around smining
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 9:59 am

" So I need to go shopping after school for a dress, so wanna come?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 10:02 am

"course"
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 10:02 am

" Sweet. Open my locker??" she struggled again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 10:04 am

Andrew nodded
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 10:05 am

She thanked him. " What would I do without you to open my locker?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 10:05 am

"No idea"
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 10:08 am

She giggled. " Lunch is next, right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 10:10 am

Andrew nodded
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 10:12 am

" Ditch??"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 10:12 am

Andrew nodded, smiling
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

" Where should we go though?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 10:14 am

"shoping?"
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 10:15 am

(REJECTION XD)

Jail and Kitty walked through th e halls andinto their next class they slipped into chairs in the back alone

Caitlyn was sitting two rows up from them all the way across she was surrounded by her buddies, eh couldn't help but look at Jail through her hair, that fell over her face.

"Miss....Misss....Misss." The teacher seached her desk for Caitlyn's last name. "I don't have one." She told the teach, she looked surprised.

"You must have one, child." she said.

"I'm not a child I'm a teen. and NO, I do not have to have one." she corrected. And ignored the teacher.

Jail took out his buzzing phone. HE got a text from Kitty right next to him.

She saw you look at her. You have flattered her too much

He texted her back.

How do you know?

She rolled her eyes and texted back,

I just do.

he glared at his black eylinered sister, and she stuck out her pierced tongue thorugh her black lips.

"Miss Rocker!" the teacher roared clearly flusterd by all the 'misbehaving' children, *ahem Teens.

Kitty didn't look up.

"ANNA MARIE ROCKER!" The teacher roared louder.

Kitty looked up a really, really ticked off look on her face, 'My name, is not ANNA!" She snarled at the teacher, her black painted claws (nails really long) dung into the desk, creating cratch marks. The teacher smirked satisfied ith upsetting a student, "Detention!" she shouted and slammed a ticked to D hall on Kitty's desk.

Kitty smiled maliciously and got up, grabbing her black with skull pins and chains, messenger bag from behind her, and snatchign the ticket up, and leaving with no emotion on her face.

Jail smirked as he got a text.

Got her

Kitty's boots didn't make a sound as she walked through the halls and right past Detention and toward the office.

"Caitlyn, to the office, Caitlyn to the office."

CAitlyn rolled her eyes, "Warden wants me." she whispered to Carly, she snickered.

Caitlyn began her walk to the office. But wa met by Kitty instead...

"Hello Caitlyn." she smiled.

Kitty!? Smile!? To me!? CAitlyn thought, "Um, hi Kitty." she said almost coming out as a squeak.

She smiled brushinga small strand of black hair from her face, "I was just going to let you know that Jail would like to se you later today, or even know, think you can get out?"

CAitlyn's mind raced...." Uh, yeah, yeah ofcourse." she said, smiling sheepishly, ofcourse she could get out.

She raced into the office mintues later coughing violently, "I'm sick!" she told the recptionist you immedadietly handed her a slip of paper, a pass for the day.

She mass texted all her friends,

Ditching for the day, laters.

She leaned against the pillar's outside the school, waiting for Jail. She jumped about a mile high as he came up nexty to her. Her heart pounded out of her chest, for many reasons.

:Hey Cat." he said.

"Erm, hi Jail." she said having a huge goofy smile on her face, her face heating. She wiped it off, and put a cool, collective smile on.

"I noticed you watchign me today." he said, completely cool.

CAitlyn's face heated even more.

"It's okay though." he said.

Caitlyn smiled embarrassed. And brushed hair from her eyes.,She looked up at him.

Jail smiled, actually smiled.

It stopped CAitlyn's heart. Don't forget about Korbyn. Her conscious warned.

Jail smiled, "I'm not one for dances, butit has to do with the right girl..."

CAitlyn shuffled her feet silently.

"Basically I'm asking if you'll go with me... to the dance." he said cooly.

Always the smooth one. CAitlyn thought smiling, "Sure, I'd love to."

Korbyn felt somethign weird in him, he texted CAitlyn.

You okay?

Caitlyn was in the middle of a slow, silent kiss, when her phone buzzed. She blushed and looked at the text.

Better then okay, I'm on cloud 9 baby!

And Then thet bell rang and the students started to get their stuff and leave thschool building, Jail was gone by the time Caitlyn's friends, and Kitty came out, she had a dreamy look on her face, clutchign hermessenger bac kas if it was her lifesaver.

"Woah she really is mentally inscure." Alex commented.

Caitlyn laughed softly.

Korbyn wves hand in font of her face, "Dude, Earth to Cat!" he said loudly.

She smacked his hand away jokingly, "I'm here Cheeto just like in heaven."

"What happened to you?" Carly asked.

She watched Korbyn carefully, 'Nothing." she answered and jumped downthe stairs and snatched her skateboard from behind the bushes and pushed off, and rode back to home while they went their seperate ways..
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilight.googoolz.com
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 10:16 am

" Nah. That's after school."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 10:18 am

Andrew noded
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 10:19 am

" Ummmm. Movies??"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 10:20 am

"sure," Andrew said and toke ehr hand
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 10:23 am

She smiled. " Does this mean we're............"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

\\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next