Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

\\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!

Go down 
+3
WritingOtaku
holagurl175
Feisty_Feline
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

\\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: \'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 5:07 am

First topic message reminder :

( Thats WinterSong ( form RPC) for the rp!)

Welcome to Chestgrove Middle/Junior high school!Our halls are busy with the chatter of intelligent, fierce Stallions!

Our school colors are as follows-
Light Blue

Green

Yellow

and
White.
(however are main colors are light blue, green, and white.)

6th graders are white, 7th are blue, 8th are green, and 9th are yellow.

Our mascot is obiviously the Stallion Horse, brave and true. We have an amazing Soccer and football team, and we have won our last Homecoming. Come and share the pride with us!

Rules!

*Follow all rping rules

*Absolutly no copying other user's forms, unless permitted to do so.

*Wait for me to approve you, please

*Relationships are permitted, but please keep it PG 13

*Pm me for any questions!

*At the end of your form, please type "The Stallions vs. The Commandos!" in bold black letters.

We are the actual rivals of Niese Middle school! Join the tense rivalry at every game, challenge and face off between schools!

Form
Name-
Last name-
gender-
Age and grade-
Appearance-
Personality-(no unfolds!)
Any sports- (if your on the 8th or 9th grade football,teenis,Soccer, or Basketball team, then you will occasionally play against Niese middle school!)
Other-

6th graders-
Alex ( me)
Justice ( me)
Lilly ( me)
Kai (cat)
Hayden ( cat)

7th graders-
Kingston ( me)
Lola (me)
Cat (cat)
Korbyn (cat)

8th graders-
Heather ( me)
Andrew ( me)
Lorrine ( Hola)

9th graders-
Dakota (runs the school/me)
Jake ( me)
Jail (cat)
Kitty ( cat)

Thanks for stopping by ChestGrove!

ATTENTION!
Chestgrove is having their Winter dance Coming up! Come on and join the fun! Don't forget a date, but you can go with friends. The dresswwear is formal, so ladies, wear an appropriat gown, and gentlemen, wear somthing other than your AE t-shirt and shorts please!xD

Last edited by Massie Block on Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

\\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 2:18 am

(LOLA POST HERE WE"RE ALL ANXIOUSLY AWAITING THE DANCE XD)
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilight.googoolz.com
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Number of posts : 16089
Nickname: : Natalie(Nat)
Princess<3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Moon HighSchool- Lorrraine

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 2:22 am

( LOL! YES WE ARE LOLA! SORRY ABOUT CAPS LOLA! WHO ARE WE TALKING 2 AGAIN??? LOL!)
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs : \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 6 BUcd\\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 6 QHeo
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 2:22 am

Name- Ricky ; Derek ; Eliot
Last name- Johnson ; Johnson ; Johnson
gender- Male
Age and grade- 14 9th ; 14 9th ; 13 8th
Appearance- (At Bottom)
Personality-(no unfolds!): smart, brave, bold, strong, athletic, handsome, nice, ; same as Ricky ; Smart, Brave, bold, athletic, nice
Any
sports- (if your on the 8th or 9th grade football,teenis,Soccer, or
Basketball team, then you will occasionally play against Niese middle
school!): Footbakk and Soccer ; Football and Tennis ; Football and Basketball
Other- Brothers

\\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 6 Mcqueen Derek

Ricky: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 6 Channing-Tatum_l

Eliot:\\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 6 Taylor%20Lautner-SGG-060167
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 2:23 am

(Wow I really can't look at Taylor now and not think "Shark Boy" XD LOLA COME NOW, WE ARES A CALLING XD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 3:36 am

(ahh. sorry guys! lets move to teh dance! but i ahve to go now.. just keep it going, till liek tommower)
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 3:36 am

( lol. fine.)

The movie was done and shopping was over. " I have the perfect dress." she smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 3:40 am

"kool"
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
DragonEggs : \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 6 BUcd\\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 6 QHeo

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 3:43 am

Derek and Ricky went with Eliot to the mall for some stuff for the dance.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 3:43 am

" So i'll see you tonight before the dance." she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 3:46 am

Ricky and Derek both got a black tux. (Like so)

\\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 6 3b-blk-tux

Eliot got a red tux. (Like so)

\\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 6 Tux_red
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 3:47 am

The dancehad oficially started now, Light On was the first song to be played, Caitlyn walked onto the dance floor with Jail, she had her head resting on his shoulder, she looked up and mhe was smirking, his version of a smile.

~

Carly and Alex looked at each other awkwardly, Carly steppe donto the dancefloor alone.... and alex followed her, they danced awkwardly together, but they did.

~

Kai and Hayden werel eanign against the drink counter, waiting for the right girl to come up to one of them, or them to go to her, which would never happen.

~

Korbn looked around for Caitlyn when he entered, he saw Kitty, who had a sullen look on her face, and Kai and Hayden who weren't looking at him, Carly and Alex dancing, he chuckled at that. He saw Jail's backside, dancing with someone, they swivled, and Korbyn's heartpretty much shattered. He saw aitlyn's content happy face. She didn't even notice him as she closed her eyes breathign in his clean 'jail' scent.

He went outside and sat on the bench alone watchign couples go in, together and happy,barely looking at him.

~

Kitty looked at Jail...

~

Jail made eye contact with her, and she nodded, she laned against eh same counter as Kai and Hayden, sipping her coke.

~

Caitlyn was oblivious to Korbyn's shattering heart although she felt alittle piece of her float away but ignored it, completely content in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 3:48 am

Ricky, Derek and Eliot entered the gym.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 4:29 am

Jail went to get her a drink and they wer sitting at a table together, Caitlyn took somethign for the pain in her chest, "It feels like My hearts like split." she said.

~

Korbyn's heart was split, shattered, and burned.

~

Kitty went outside a drink stil in her hand she leaned agains tht epillar next to Korbyn.
"You okay?" she asked.

~

He was startled by her being there so quickly, 'Wha-oh, yeah I'm fine." he said, lying.

"Sure you are." she said next to him, "I'm sorry. I know, I probably should've stopped myy brother..."

"No, she wants him, he wants her, they're perfect." he said bitterly, venom in his voice.

Kitty sighed, "You want to go back in?" she asked.

"No, not really." he said.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 8:56 am

Form
Name- Brian
Last name- Kadyua
gender- M
Age and grade- 15-9th
Appearance- dark brown shaggy hair, lanky, tall
Personality-(no unfolds!) quiet, smartish, usually alone
Any
sports- (if your on the 8th or 9th grade football,teenis,Soccer, or
Basketball team, then you will occasionally play against Niese middle
school!) football
Other-

The Stallions vs. The Commandos
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 9:29 am

Caitlyn thought it was getting a little late for her. "Jail, I've gotta go. My rents want me home at a decent hour." she stuck out her tongue in displeasure. He kissed her they were in a dark, dark corner of the theater, his hands sliid down her back.

She pulled awasy and smilesd sheepishly, "I gotta go." she mumbled and stumled out the door clumsy from the kiss, she saw KOrbyn, "Hey! How long have you been ehre?" she asked straightening her skirt.

"All night." he mutered.

Caitlyn bit her lip, "You have been?"

"Yes, ALL night." he said.

She stopped and turned away from him to call her parents, they were running late from their party. "Okay I'll get a ride." she told them.

Korbyn looked up, "You want a ride?"

"Sure, thank you."

He walked her to his Parents car. She got in silently. He had the radio on, ironic the song was, "So What." he changed it to "Bleed it Out" by Linkin Park.

"KOrbyn?"

"Mhmm?"

"If I died tonight, would you always love me, as a friend."

Korbyn sighed, they were at her house now. "No."

She frowned, ready to cry as they got out of the car

They got to the door, 'I'd love you, just love you." he said. He leaned over to kiss her.

Caitlyn's heart had that little floating piece back, and it was overflowing, this was nothing like when Jail kissed her. This was real, love. When his hands went down her back, she didn't flinch or pull away, his parents couldn't see them as she slmmed him against the house. He pulled her leg up to his waist. His hands wne down her back and to her waist were they laid.

She pulled away to breath, "i love you." she smiled, and unlocked the door, and slipped in. She texted him.

rents are gone 2moro night, come over. Tell ur rents that we're studying.

Cat

He smiled and went to his parents car, they drove home.

CAitlyn leaned against the door breathing heavy. She sighed and went to her room to sleep.

~

Carly and Alex rode home togehter, no kisses tonight.

~
Hayden nd Kai left they were alone and looking like idiots. They left.

~

Jail and Kitty stayed and dance together.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 11:02 am

Ricky and Derek looked around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 11:43 am

Justice, walked voer to teh drink counter. her wavy hair bouched with every step she toke.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 11:44 am

Lorraine stood outside and waited for her ride.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 11:48 am

(this is what Juitce is wearing:
\\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 6 BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFkROVmh1dTdVM1JHd3RScnRkaTlfaVEAAAACaWQKAWUAAAAEc2l6ZQ
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 11:50 am

Lorraine smiled at her outfit. " Where is he?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 11:51 am

He arrived.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 11:53 am

[echem, am i approved?]
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 11:54 am

" Hey!" she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 12:23 am

Massie Block wrote:
Justice, walked voer to teh drink counter. her wavy hair bouched with every step she toke.

Ricky walked over to the drinks table and got some punch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 12:28 am

(sorry frub, ye syou are!)

" Hey" he said smiling

Jusitce smilied at Hayden.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

\\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next