Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

\\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!

Go down 
+3
WritingOtaku
holagurl175
Feisty_Feline
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

\\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! Empty
PostSubject: \'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 5:07 am

( Thats WinterSong ( form RPC) for the rp!)

Welcome to Chestgrove Middle/Junior high school!Our halls are busy with the chatter of intelligent, fierce Stallions!

Our school colors are as follows-
Light Blue

Green

Yellow

and
White.
(however are main colors are light blue, green, and white.)

6th graders are white, 7th are blue, 8th are green, and 9th are yellow.

Our mascot is obiviously the Stallion Horse, brave and true. We have an amazing Soccer and football team, and we have won our last Homecoming. Come and share the pride with us!

Rules!

*Follow all rping rules

*Absolutly no copying other user's forms, unless permitted to do so.

*Wait for me to approve you, please

*Relationships are permitted, but please keep it PG 13

*Pm me for any questions!

*At the end of your form, please type "The Stallions vs. The Commandos!" in bold black letters.

We are the actual rivals of Niese Middle school! Join the tense rivalry at every game, challenge and face off between schools!

Form
Name-
Last name-
gender-
Age and grade-
Appearance-
Personality-(no unfolds!)
Any sports- (if your on the 8th or 9th grade football,teenis,Soccer, or Basketball team, then you will occasionally play against Niese middle school!)
Other-

6th graders-
Alex ( me)
Justice ( me)
Lilly ( me)
Kai (cat)
Hayden ( cat)

7th graders-
Kingston ( me)
Lola (me)
Cat (cat)
Korbyn (cat)

8th graders-
Heather ( me)
Andrew ( me)
Lorrine ( Hola)

9th graders-
Dakota (runs the school/me)
Jake ( me)
Jail (cat)
Kitty ( cat)

Thanks for stopping by ChestGrove!

ATTENTION!
Chestgrove is having their Winter dance Coming up! Come on and join the fun! Don't forget a date, but you can go with friends. The dresswwear is formal, so ladies, wear an appropriat gown, and gentlemen, wear somthing other than your AE t-shirt and shorts please!xD

Last edited by Massie Block on Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

\\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! Empty
PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 6:19 am

Name- Caititonic "Cat" ; Kellington "Korbyn" ; Kai; Hayden ; Jameson "Jail" ; Anna Marie "Kitty"
Last name-
gender- girl; guy; guy; guy; guy; girl
Age and grade- 13 7th ; 13 7th ; 12 6th ; 12 6th ; 15 9th ; 15 9th
Appearance- (normal); (normal) ; short curly light brown hair, brown eyes, shorter; lon black/brown hair, really short, bulldog-ish stance; black emo style (over the eye) hair with neon green streaks in it, bright green eyes, tall, muscular, pretty hot; black hair with neon hot pink streaks in them, covers half her face, violet eyes with pin slashes in them
Personality-(no unfolds!) (mine) ; (normal) ; funny, caring, sweet, shy,; tough (or so he thinks), a huge player, flirty, funny; quiet, mysterious, typical emo, attactched to his sister Kitty; quiet, mysterious, virtually the samea s her brother, attachted to him.
Any sports- (if your on the 8th or 9th grade football,teenis,Soccer, or Basketball team, then you will occasionally play against Niese middle school!) none
Other- Kitty and Jail are like ruler Emos they are THE emos of the school, they are outsiders but they are very, very powerful outsiders

Stallions Vs. The Commandos

(FINISHED!)

Last edited by Feisty_Feline on Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilight.googoolz.com

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 6:20 am

thanks
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 7:42 am

(i finished)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 7:44 am

(kool)
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 7:57 am

(Rp?)

Jail and Kitty walked the halls of 9th grade, the 8th graders watched them precariously following their footsteps.

Some 7th graders sneered, but when they saw the blank dark looks from the siblings, they only sat there stunned by the deadness of them.

Caitlyn, Kai and Hayden all were gathered around her locked when the Rocker siblings passed, she ignored them but Hayden and Kai's heads watched Kitty's backside quite intently, she whacke dthem both on the back of the head. "Ow." Kai rubbed his head, 'What was that for!?" Hayden demanded.

"For being pigs." Kai's face turned red but Hayden didn't care he contine to watch Kitty walk his eyes trailing up her pale smooth backlegs and to her tight black denim tattered skirt, and the knee high combat boots.

Caitlyn couldn't help but notice when Jail glanced directly at her, from behind him. Her breath caught but he continued to walk, he turned his head back to in front of him. She was still for a moment before breathign again.

"Yo, you okay?" Kai asked, grabbing her arm.

She rolled her eyes n delicately removed his hand from her arm, 'I'm fine." she said, ofcourse she was fine, just the most powerful and tshe must say Hottest guy in the school just made complete eye contact with her...

Jail's face remained emotionless.

Korbyn walked over to CAitlyn and LEaned agains tthe locked next to hers, Kai's fist clenched a little, Hayden kept watchign Kitty till she turned into the next hall. "

"Hey Cheeto." she smiled, that was her nickname for him since the 3rd grade.

"Hey Cat." he smiled. Only they knew her and his real name, except Kai knew her real name but not his. (Caititonic and Kellington)
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Number of posts : 16089
Nickname: : Natalie(Nat)
Princess<3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Moon HighSchool- Lorrraine

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 8:11 am

Name- Lorraine
Last name- Berez
gender- Female
Age and grade- 14; 8th
Appearance- Hilary Duff
Personality-(no unfolds!) Snobby, Flirty, Mean, Popular, Impatient, etc.
Any sports- (if your on the 8th or 9th grade football,teenis,Soccer, or Basketball team, then you will occasionally play against Niese middle school!) Cheerleading
Other- Likes andrew

Stallions Vs. The Commandos
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 8:12 am

( not accepted)
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 8:12 am

( Why??!!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 8:13 am

( i dont know, read carefully)
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 8:14 am

( IDK what I missed.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 8:18 am

(whatever. now u may rp)
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 8:19 am

( Grassy!)

Lorraine walked to her locker. She put the combo in and tugged on the door to open, but it wouldnt budge. She sat her purse down and tried to pull.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 8:20 am

' here" Andrew said and helepd open ehr locker. IN a few seconds, it was open,
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 8:20 am

" Wow. Thanks." she smiled and grabbed her books.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 8:21 am

Andrew smileid and opeend his.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 8:24 am

She smiled, forgetting his locker was always next to hers. " What class do you have next?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 8:29 am

" Scince"
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 8:29 am

" Well then it's your lucky day." she smiled.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 8:32 am

Name- Roxian
Last name- Hawk
gender- Girl
Age and grade- 13, 7th
Appearance- Tall, waist length black hair with red highlights, no tan, no freckles, wears black almost all the time or has red with it, long black nails with red tips.
Personality - Loves drawing (really great at it), quiet, shy, fierce outside, on the inside she just needs to know someone loves her, smart.
Any sports- Soccer
Other- Lookiing for a boyfriend

The Stallions VS. The Commandos!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 8:37 am

Andrew rolled her eyes smiling.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 8:38 am

" I have science too." she smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 8:38 am

" Nice"
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 8:39 am

" Great. Walk me there?" she smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 8:45 am

" Coyurse"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

\\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next