Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

\\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!

Go down 
+3
WritingOtaku
holagurl175
Feisty_Feline
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

\\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: \'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 5:07 am

First topic message reminder :

( Thats WinterSong ( form RPC) for the rp!)

Welcome to Chestgrove Middle/Junior high school!Our halls are busy with the chatter of intelligent, fierce Stallions!

Our school colors are as follows-
Light Blue

Green

Yellow

and
White.
(however are main colors are light blue, green, and white.)

6th graders are white, 7th are blue, 8th are green, and 9th are yellow.

Our mascot is obiviously the Stallion Horse, brave and true. We have an amazing Soccer and football team, and we have won our last Homecoming. Come and share the pride with us!

Rules!

*Follow all rping rules

*Absolutly no copying other user's forms, unless permitted to do so.

*Wait for me to approve you, please

*Relationships are permitted, but please keep it PG 13

*Pm me for any questions!

*At the end of your form, please type "The Stallions vs. The Commandos!" in bold black letters.

We are the actual rivals of Niese Middle school! Join the tense rivalry at every game, challenge and face off between schools!

Form
Name-
Last name-
gender-
Age and grade-
Appearance-
Personality-(no unfolds!)
Any sports- (if your on the 8th or 9th grade football,teenis,Soccer, or Basketball team, then you will occasionally play against Niese middle school!)
Other-

6th graders-
Alex ( me)
Justice ( me)
Lilly ( me)
Kai (cat)
Hayden ( cat)

7th graders-
Kingston ( me)
Lola (me)
Cat (cat)
Korbyn (cat)

8th graders-
Heather ( me)
Andrew ( me)
Lorrine ( Hola)

9th graders-
Dakota (runs the school/me)
Jake ( me)
Jail (cat)
Kitty ( cat)

Thanks for stopping by ChestGrove!

ATTENTION!
Chestgrove is having their Winter dance Coming up! Come on and join the fun! Don't forget a date, but you can go with friends. The dresswwear is formal, so ladies, wear an appropriat gown, and gentlemen, wear somthing other than your AE t-shirt and shorts please!xD

Last edited by Massie Block on Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs : \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 7 BUcd\\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 7 QHeo
Registration date : 2008-09-24

\\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 12:30 am

Derek stood around waiting for some girls to walk up to him.
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female
Number of posts : 2882
Nickname: : Mist, Misty, Misteh-you get the point
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 12:32 am

(Mass, you should give credit to Winter, because you did get it from her on RPC, right? Did you ask her?)
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 2:23 am

[okay, thanks.

and yes, lola, i asked you before to give credit for roleplays you've taken.]
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 5:49 am

(Hayden and Kai left, they were lonely, XD All of mine are gone except Kitty and Jail who are both free.)

Jail leaned against the drink counter, sipping a can of pop.

Kitty looked at him, "How was Caitlyn?"

"Fine, she was nice. I might ask her out again." he shrugged.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilight.googoolz.com

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 7:11 am

(opp)
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
DragonEggs : \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 7 BUcd\\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 7 QHeo

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 7:18 am

(..? Anyone rp w/ me? Ricky, Derek and Eliot!)

Eliot noticed some girls. He also noticed Lola. He walked up to her slowly and took a deep breath. "Hey Lola." he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 7:23 am

" Hi," Lola said smiling

( Lola is wearing...

\\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 7 BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFjZDZk1vUEhVM1JHNGRHRUdGREVTWHcAAAACaWQKAWUAAAAEc2l6ZQ
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 7:30 am

"Nice dress." he smiled. He pulled down the collar on his red tux.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 7:32 am

"Thanks. You look good to" she siad smilign and trested ehr thin elbwos onn teh snack table.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 7:33 am

"You want something to drink?" he asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 7:34 am

"sure/ Punch, woudl be good"
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 7:35 am

"alright. I'll go get them." he said. He went to get some punch for the both of them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 7:39 am

"Thanks<" Taylor siad smiling, taking a slip of it.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 7:40 am

(lola... its Lola.)

Eliot took a sip and set it down. "You wanna dance?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Number of posts : 16089
Nickname: : Natalie(Nat)
Princess<3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Moon HighSchool- Lorrraine

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 7:42 am

Massie Block wrote:
(sorry frub, ye syou are!)

" Hey" he said smiling

Jusitce smilied at Hayden.

" To the dance!" she giggled.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 7:43 am

Brian was at home, asleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 7:46 am

(sorry.)_

"sure" Loal answered

He nodded, and opene dteh door for ehr.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 7:53 am

She got in. " Ooo. A driver. Fancy."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 8:27 am

(there are in this limo:
\\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 7 Hummer-limousine

" Yep"
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 8:29 am

" Nicee!" she kissed him.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 8:43 am

(Its called a Hummero (Hummer Limo)

Eliot stuck out his hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 8:47 am

Lola grpaed it genlty and let him lead her.

Carson smilined
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 8:48 am

She smiled. " You look good."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 8:56 am

" You look great"
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 8:58 am

Massie Block wrote:
Lola grpaed it genlty and let him lead her.

Carson smilined

He led her out to the dance floor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

\\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next