Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Far off Beauty -Star and Lily Only-

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Far off Beauty -Star and Lily Only- - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Far off Beauty -Star and Lily Only-   Far off Beauty -Star and Lily Only- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 5:55 am

First topic message reminder :

What is Beauty?

Is it attraction?
Is it tragedy?
Is it love?
Beauty is in the eye of the Beholder, and Beautiful it is.
But when life lets go, does beauty flee as well?

This is the story of Chris and Nikki. Two total opposites, attracted to the same distant glistening beauty. What is it? We'll find out.

Name: Chris Wells
Description(doesn't have to be detailed, just a general one): A tall boy with a muscular form. He has a defined face, tanned skin and glowing blue eyes that can be a bit hypniptizing.
History: Father died from cancer. To deal with his grief, Chris took to partying and alcohol. It was at one of these parties that he met Nikki

Name: Nikki Harlow
Description: Nikki is tall, slender and elegant. She has long, beach blonde hair that falls in light curls to her chest. Light freckles are sprinkled across her nose, and she has brilliant, gleaming green eyes with flecks of silver scattered throughout. She is beautiful, but not always aware of that. She thinks she is normal-looking; a wall-flower.
History: Nikki has something to hide. It is obvious she is keeping something from everyone around her, but what?

Other Characters:
Mandy-Nikki's best friend
Steve-Chris's friend, often throws parties

Last edited by SimplyLily on Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:21 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Far off Beauty -Star and Lily Only-   Far off Beauty -Star and Lily Only- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 8:15 am

Opening his eyes, his blurred vision saw a single silohette on the dance floor. "Who?" Was all he could get out of his tongue tied mouth
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 2204
Nickname: : .
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Far off Beauty- Nikki Harlow North Pole- Kyleigh, Noelle, Angel, Holly JMS- Skye, Melissa, Justin, Bailey, Kira, Bella, Edward. Lost- Ginger, Kallie. 15 Rory Place- Sophia, Demi, Taylor Berez Family- Kelsi 20 Kids- Heather, Julianna, Nikki, Kaity, Carson, Keely Ocean Breeze- Singger Family 10 Kids-

PostSubject: Re: Far off Beauty -Star and Lily Only-   Far off Beauty -Star and Lily Only- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 12:13 am

Mandy followed his gaze to Nikki, and a pang of envy quickly errupted, but then died out as soon as it came. "Oh, that's my best friend, Nikki. She's a great dancer," Mandy played her up. "Why?" She askec curiously, hoping he didn't think she was good. Or cute. Or anything he didn't think about her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Far off Beauty -Star and Lily Only-   Far off Beauty -Star and Lily Only- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 10:53 am

Chris shrugged, as what he was thinking when he saw Nikki had fled his mind. "Dunno. But your kinda cute yourself," He mumbled in her direction, painfully blunt and unaware of what he was saying
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Far off Beauty- Nikki Harlow North Pole- Kyleigh, Noelle, Angel, Holly JMS- Skye, Melissa, Justin, Bailey, Kira, Bella, Edward. Lost- Ginger, Kallie. 15 Rory Place- Sophia, Demi, Taylor Berez Family- Kelsi 20 Kids- Heather, Julianna, Nikki, Kaity, Carson, Keely Ocean Breeze- Singger Family 10 Kids-

PostSubject: Re: Far off Beauty -Star and Lily Only-   Far off Beauty -Star and Lily Only- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 2:45 am

Mandy blushed and smiled. "You too. You're pretty cute too."
NIkki rolled her eyes at her friend, whom even in the dark, could she she was blushing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Far off Beauty -Star and Lily Only-   Far off Beauty -Star and Lily Only- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 3:16 am

The drunken Chris took that farther than was probably meant, leaning towards her, his lips slightly parted, and the stench of alcohol streaming through them. But for once, the cup beside him wasn't being drained.
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Far off Beauty -Star and Lily Only-   Far off Beauty -Star and Lily Only- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 4:18 am

Mandy gasped, unsure of what to do. He smelled. He was rough. BUt he was cute! Her mind raced with nervous thoughts, and then she put all the ones that were telling her to slap him silly behind her. Instead, she focused on how cute she was, and threw herself into the kiss.
Nikki's mouth dropped when she saw Mandy kiss Chris back. (should she like storm over or something?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Far off Beauty -Star and Lily Only-   Far off Beauty -Star and Lily Only- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 4:24 am

Chris wrapped his arms around her, kissing her, not sure why, but he was.

[idk, maybe she should, i need an excuse for him to get up and go pass out somewhere lol.]
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Far off Beauty -Star and Lily Only-   Far off Beauty -Star and Lily Only- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 10:21 am

(i know, b/c i am rping more mandy than nikki. lol)

Mandy pulled away, sucked in a deep breath of air, and then threw herself into the kiss. Her nose burned from his horrible, poison stench and she didn't breathe. But it was Chris Wells! How many oppurtunities was she going to get like this one?
NIkkki couldn't take it. It was ridiculous! She tried to calm herself down, heaving in deep breaths, but it was not working.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Far off Beauty -Star and Lily Only-   Far off Beauty -Star and Lily Only- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 6:44 am

Suddenly Chris pulled away and dashed off, clutching his abdomen. After retching in the bathroom, he placed his flushed cheek on the tile to cool the burning there. His eyes closed and he went limp as the world closed black around him.
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Far off Beauty -Star and Lily Only-   Far off Beauty -Star and Lily Only- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 9:27 am

(where should nikki come in for this?)

Mandy gasped for air in relief, and thne gasped in anger. "Uh!" She pouted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Far off Beauty -Star and Lily Only-   Far off Beauty -Star and Lily Only- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 9:34 am

(she goes to use the bathroom and find him)

Steve staggered into the bathroom, almost as drunk as his own friend passed out on the pearly white tile. "Ughh," He moaned, seeing the mess in the toliet and the still body on the floor. Leaving the half-bath, he moaned out into the room, "Anyone want to help me with Chris? He passed out again,"
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Far off Beauty -Star and Lily Only-   Far off Beauty -Star and Lily Only- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 9:37 am

Nikki rolled her eyes, but seeing nobody jump up to help him, she sighed. She remembered once when her own mother was helping heal her father after he got so drunk, he didn't remember his own name. She sighed, disgust raging in her blood, but stood up. "Where is he?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Far off Beauty -Star and Lily Only-   Far off Beauty -Star and Lily Only- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 9:43 am

"In there," Steve blubbered, pointing towards the bathroom. His eyes traveled over the girl, momentarily landing on her chest and staying there.
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Far off Beauty -Star and Lily Only-   Far off Beauty -Star and Lily Only- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 12:43 am

Nikki followed his gaze to the bathroom, and then met his eyes again. She saw where their focus was, and her cheeks burned red. She stomped off, angry and embarassed, to the bathroom, and pushed the door open. She spied the sorry-image that was Chris, passed out cold on the bathroom floor. then she saw the mess in the toilet, and her hand slapped over her mouth. She took a deep breath and placed one finger on the flusher, pressing down. She quickly turned to the sick and submerged her hands in steaming water, scrubbing violently with the soap. She took her time. He should have to wait, She thought angrily.
Finally, she knelt down next to him, her hands gentle as she doused his forehead with a cold towel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Far off Beauty -Star and Lily Only-   Far off Beauty -Star and Lily Only- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 12:50 am

Steve just shook his head and started pushing through the crowd back towards the kitchen. The humid air pushed down on him, and he forgot the girl he had just been so intriqued with.

Chris let out a weak groan, the cold towel intensifying his head-ache before he couldn't feel the pain any longer. His shoulder was crunched under the weight of his body, but he didn't notice, he only felt the burning in his throat and the throbbing of his head.
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Far off Beauty -Star and Lily Only-   Far off Beauty -Star and Lily Only- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 12:53 am

Nikki swallowed the intense disgust she felt for him, and rolled him onto his back, and continued dabbing away the sheer layer of sweat on his forehead.
As she pushed away the (what color is his hair again?) hair that had stuck to his forehead and was covering his eyes, she realized what a nice face he really had. And his eyes were... beautiful.
She shook her head, clearing the images that had formed in it. He was a dirty alcoholic. Nothing more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Far off Beauty -Star and Lily Only-   Far off Beauty -Star and Lily Only- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 1:00 am

[dark brown hair, sorry, i totally forgot in the description. i was lazy]

Chris groaned again, the movement sending more knives into his skull. His eyelids fluttered, and he moaned out "water," before they closed and his breathing slowed.
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Far off Beauty -Star and Lily Only-   Far off Beauty -Star and Lily Only- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 1:06 am

Nikki sighed, and gently lay one hand against the towel, holding it to his head. Using the other hand, she reached over to the sink, and filled a plastic cup with cold water.
She placed the water on the ground next to her, and took both hands and tried to prop him up into a sitting position. "Unuh!" She grunted, shoving her weight against his to sit him up. He was like a a log; limp and heavy. It was like she hadn't touched him at all.
She puffed out air through her lips, and tried to deicde what to do. Sliding her hands underneath his head, she gently propped it up. With one hand she supported him, and the with the other, she brought hte cold water to his lips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Far off Beauty -Star and Lily Only-   Far off Beauty -Star and Lily Only- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 1:16 am

Chris opened his blue eyes, staring blankly at the figure in front of him. Opening his mouth, the clear water streamed into it. Some dribbled out the sides as Chris struggled to swallow, his throat seemed to not oblige. Finally he got some water down and felt the coolness settling in his stomach.

[gah, its so hard to roleplay someone who needs to be passed out]
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Far off Beauty -Star and Lily Only-   Far off Beauty -Star and Lily Only- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 1:59 am

(lol, it's not the easiest thing to rp with someone who is passed out, but ur end is harder. xD)

Nikki's lips twitched upward in the corners, satisfied that she was doing well with him. She gently wiped away the excess water from his face with the towel, and then whispered lowly to him. "Chris, will you be okay for a moment while I go and get you something to eat?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Far off Beauty -Star and Lily Only-   Far off Beauty -Star and Lily Only- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 2:26 am

Chris nodded, but it was so slight, someone who was not waiting for an answer would have never known he had nodded.
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Far off Beauty -Star and Lily Only-   Far off Beauty -Star and Lily Only- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 2:30 am

Nikki nodded to herself, and then lay his head gently on the ground. She stood up, and pressed her lips together. She scoped the room, and then picked up a clean, soft towel from the silvery towel rack. It could be a slight-cushion for his head. She placed it underneath his dark brown hair, and then ran from the room. When she reached the living room, her jaw dropped open with a slight, pop. The room had to have been visited by a tornado. It was a horrid mess. Cups, chips, pillow cushions, shoes, jackets, the works, were sprayed across every square foot of the room. She hopped around the mess, searching for party guests who were still here, and found none. How long had she been with Chris?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Far off Beauty -Star and Lily Only-   Far off Beauty -Star and Lily Only- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 2:37 am

Chris let his eyes droop again, and blackness once again descended on him. His head rolled to the side, so that his cheek was again pressed to the tile, turning it red from the uneven surface.
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Far off Beauty -Star and Lily Only-   Far off Beauty -Star and Lily Only- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 2:39 am

Nikki quickly prepared a sandwich. When her father was passed out drunk, this was was her mom gave him.

NIkki hurried back to the bathroom, and knelt
down next to him. Gently, she shook his shoulder. "Okay, come on, wake
up, Chris," She whispered, the sandwich plate balancing on her knee.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Far off Beauty -Star and Lily Only-   Far off Beauty -Star and Lily Only- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 11:27 pm

[sorry. i kinda didn't feel like rping this, but now i did xD I had a rough week]

Chris opened his eyes, groaned, and turned over, his back to Nikki. He wasn't in the mood to awake, his head was splitting with a newborn headache, and his throat felt like it was on fire.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Far off Beauty -Star and Lily Only-   Far off Beauty -Star and Lily Only- - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Far off Beauty -Star and Lily Only-
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next