Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Beauty Revealed. ~*Star and Hola*~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 2204
Nickname: : .
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Far off Beauty- Nikki Harlow North Pole- Kyleigh, Noelle, Angel, Holly JMS- Skye, Melissa, Justin, Bailey, Kira, Bella, Edward. Lost- Ginger, Kallie. 15 Rory Place- Sophia, Demi, Taylor Berez Family- Kelsi 20 Kids- Heather, Julianna, Nikki, Kaity, Carson, Keely Ocean Breeze- Singger Family 10 Kids-

Beauty Revealed. ~*Star and Hola*~ Empty
PostSubject: Beauty Revealed. ~*Star and Hola*~   Beauty Revealed. ~*Star and Hola*~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 1:55 am

The black lace clings tight to her amazing curvy body.
Her gorgeously wavy brunette hair flutters in the breeze from the fans.
Bright cameras adjust their position, to catch the perk of her chest, the curve of her hips and the glow of her luminous tan skin.
Sparkling liquid eye liner covers her upper lash line and glimmers in the bright lights.
Vienna Massena.
Victoria Secret's top model.
Who's good enough to be her guy?
Not just anyone.
He's got to be the best of the best.

Name: Vienna Adrian Massena
Grade: She's an emancipated minor. Aka, she doesn't go to school.
Looks: Beauty Revealed. ~*Star and Hola*~ Francia-raisa-adrian-pose-secret-life-of-the-american-teenager-abc-family
Personality: Slut, brat, romantic, surprisngly clever, brat, loving to select few, center of attention, seductive, flirty, sassy, spontaneous, dare devil
Other: Victoria Secret's top model
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Number of posts : 16089
Nickname: : Natalie(Nat)
Princess<3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Moon HighSchool- Lorrraine

PostSubject: Re: Beauty Revealed. ~*Star and Hola*~   Beauty Revealed. ~*Star and Hola*~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 3:41 am

Name: Francesco Divene
Job: Photographer
Looks: Looks like Ricky from Secret Life
Personality: Will Unfold
Other: None

"Give me happy! Now give me fiesty!" he yelled while photographing Vienna.
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Far off Beauty- Nikki Harlow North Pole- Kyleigh, Noelle, Angel, Holly JMS- Skye, Melissa, Justin, Bailey, Kira, Bella, Edward. Lost- Ginger, Kallie. 15 Rory Place- Sophia, Demi, Taylor Berez Family- Kelsi 20 Kids- Heather, Julianna, Nikki, Kaity, Carson, Keely Ocean Breeze- Singger Family 10 Kids-

PostSubject: Re: Beauty Revealed. ~*Star and Hola*~   Beauty Revealed. ~*Star and Hola*~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 12:03 pm

Vienna effortlessly slipped her lips from a smile to a pout. She sat stradled on a huge rock in a black lacey bra and bikini. each had one thick hot pink silk stripe going diagonally across it. As she posed, she checked out her crew. The photographer was actually really hot. She made a mental note to go flirt with him before changing into her other clothes.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Beauty Revealed. ~*Star and Hola*~   Beauty Revealed. ~*Star and Hola*~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 9:39 pm

"Now give me in distress!" he grinned.
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Beauty Revealed. ~*Star and Hola*~   Beauty Revealed. ~*Star and Hola*~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 9:43 pm

She playfully rolled her eyes very dramatically before changing her face. "how's this?" she purred flirtily as she displayed her best distressed face.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Beauty Revealed. ~*Star and Hola*~   Beauty Revealed. ~*Star and Hola*~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 9:44 pm

"Good. Good. Show me captivated soul!"
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Beauty Revealed. ~*Star and Hola*~   Beauty Revealed. ~*Star and Hola*~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 1:01 am

"Yes, sir!" She saluted, before sheding all traces of play from her face, recplacing them with "captivated soul"ness. (lol)
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Beauty Revealed. ~*Star and Hola*~   Beauty Revealed. ~*Star and Hola*~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 1:39 am

ORP: Well written. Haha

He smiled. "Ok. Take 5."
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Beauty Revealed. ~*Star and Hola*~   Beauty Revealed. ~*Star and Hola*~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 1:42 am

ORP: I know, right? Hahaha.

Vienna leapt off the rock, landing gracefull on her feet. Ignoring the hair and makeup crew that swarmed around her, she went right for Franceso. "Heyy." She smiled. "Wasn't I fantabulous out there? With all my captivated soulness?" (haha)
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Beauty Revealed. ~*Star and Hola*~   Beauty Revealed. ~*Star and Hola*~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 2:34 am

"Oh very much madame. Perfect." he smiled.

ORP: He's French if u havent noticed. Haha
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Beauty Revealed. ~*Star and Hola*~   Beauty Revealed. ~*Star and Hola*~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 6:07 am

Vienna peeked up at him through her thick lashes. "Perfect. That's me!" She smiled, to let him know she was kidding. Mostly.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Beauty Revealed. ~*Star and Hola*~   Beauty Revealed. ~*Star and Hola*~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 6:09 am

"Of couse mademosel."
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Beauty Revealed. ~*Star and Hola*~   Beauty Revealed. ~*Star and Hola*~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 8:46 am

Vienna winked and smiled flirtatiously, before strutting back to her little rock for the rest of the pitures. (shoot almost over, right?)
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Beauty Revealed. ~*Star and Hola*~   Beauty Revealed. ~*Star and Hola*~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 8:50 am

ORP: I guess

He grabbed his camera. "Now give me s*xy mama!"
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Beauty Revealed. ~*Star and Hola*~   Beauty Revealed. ~*Star and Hola*~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 1:27 pm

(it doesn't have to be if you don't want it to lol)

Vienna winked. "Pssh, that ones easy. I'll just act natural!"
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Beauty Revealed. ~*Star and Hola*~   Beauty Revealed. ~*Star and Hola*~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 10:02 pm

He smiled. "Then act even more natural!"
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Beauty Revealed. ~*Star and Hola*~   Beauty Revealed. ~*Star and Hola*~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:52 pm

"No problem," she smiled seductively.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Beauty Revealed. ~*Star and Hola*~   Beauty Revealed. ~*Star and Hola*~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:57 pm

He smiled, watching very closely.
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Beauty Revealed. ~*Star and Hola*~   Beauty Revealed. ~*Star and Hola*~ I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:46 am

(sorry I'm back)

Vienna continued posing, eyes locked with Francescos.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Beauty Revealed. ~*Star and Hola*~   Beauty Revealed. ~*Star and Hola*~ I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:47 am

He smiled. U can do it. Just ask her out.
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Beauty Revealed. ~*Star and Hola*~   Beauty Revealed. ~*Star and Hola*~ I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:56 am

She flashed an alluring smile at him while thinking, "you can do it! Just ask me out!" (hehe)
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Beauty Revealed. ~*Star and Hola*~   Beauty Revealed. ~*Star and Hola*~ I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:59 am

He smiled. "Breaktime! Vienna, darling. Can we please speak in private?" he asked, in his sexyy accent.
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Beauty Revealed. ~*Star and Hola*~   Beauty Revealed. ~*Star and Hola*~ I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 12:44 am

Vienna took her time gracefully leaping off the rock, purposely and slowly adjusting her lacey bra. "Or course. Should I get changed first?" She purred sweetly and sexily.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Beauty Revealed. ~*Star and Hola*~   Beauty Revealed. ~*Star and Hola*~ I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 4:24 am

He examiend her almost naked body. "If you don't mind changing into your birthday suit...." he purred.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beauty Revealed. ~*Star and Hola*~   Beauty Revealed. ~*Star and Hola*~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beauty Revealed. ~*Star and Hola*~
Page 1 of 1