Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)

Go down 
+5
WritingOtaku
Jacobluver
cooldog74
_furryfurby
holagurl175
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage

Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 11:34 am

First topic message reminder :

Kids are by the lockers, kissing and giggling. Best friends, had their elbows linked together.

It's the same the highschool. Boyfriends-girlfriends-breakup-best friends ect.

Name:

Grade:

bf/Gff:

Other:

Members:

Gurls:

Lola
Brooke
Ashley
Lexi
Hope
Roxy

Guys:

Sam
Carson
Blake
Andrew
Baily
Noah.

Last edited by Shopaholic on Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female
Number of posts : 3146
Nickname: : JL, person, you
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BASICALLY IM ONLY: jeep, and madio at this time sorry for being borring. Logan Beach Boarding School!: Rocky, Zach, Alyson

Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 8:05 am

Madio paused for a second to look up at him and then started kissing her neck

Jeep grinned back and squeezed her hand. opened the door and walked up to the guy selling tickets. "two tickets to see twilight please" he asked and then paid for the tickets. "Popcorn now or seats??" jeep asked
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female
Number of posts : 2882
Nickname: : Mist, Misty, Misteh-you get the point
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 8:12 am

Mai moaned and pushed her scene girl hair out of the way for him to kiss her.

Erin cuddled himand shrugged, 'I don't care."
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BASICALLY IM ONLY: jeep, and madio at this time sorry for being borring. Logan Beach Boarding School!: Rocky, Zach, Alyson

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 11:03 am

(scene girl hair?)
Madio kissed her more urgently up and down her neck.

"ok lets get the food then 1st because there is no line" jeep answered and kissed her forehead, and lead her to the consession stand "can i have a bag of popcorn please" he looked over to "Erin do you want something to drink or something else to eat?" jeep asked
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 12:19 pm

(It's a really cool type of look, here:

Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) - Page 18 15n4pyq It's my style, but that's not me :P

Mai moaned, getting kind of horny.

Erin shrugged, "A coke."
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 5:30 am

(really? what colors?)
madio went back to her mouth.

jeep added "and ill have 2 medium drinks a dr pepper and a coke please" he got the food and drinks, payed and took erins hand again and started walking towards to the theater
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 5:34 am

(Well, I haven't died my hair different colors, not all scene girls do, but I might :3 I just bought these adorable black, white, and red bows to put in my hair!)

Mai slipped her tongue practically don his throat and pulled him up on her as she lied down in the lounge chair.

Erin walked closely beside him and they took their seats near the front.
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 5:42 am

madio had to use all self control to prevent himself from gagging (i mean really it makes sense, i can barely brush my tongue with out gagging) he moved his head right more and opened his mouth more.

as soon as they sat down the previews began, starting with the movie push "that actually looks good" jeep said to erin. (so much better then the other choice preview of unborn... HE WANTS TO BE BORN NOW!!! AHHH like seriously those scary movies have the worst plots ever.)

(oh should we move this to private? i mean because of all the kissing... and the fact that we are the only ones rping here)
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 6:02 am

(Sure, you want to?

And LOL, it was an expression, she wasn't really sticked her tongue down his throat XD )

Mai's tongue explored his mouth.

Erin smiled and cuddled him.
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 6:14 am

(hey sorry. lol ok i will)

madios heart raced.

jeep put his arm around her and held her close. "is this gonna be a scary movie?" he asked
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 6:20 am

Mai flipped over so she was ontop of him, still kissing him, and smiled. Her bathing suit top was falling down, but she didn't care.

Erin smiled, "There'll be some scary parts..."
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 6:26 am

madio moved his hands down her back and noticed her suit coming off, deciding to be safe instead of sorry he moved to refasten it.

jeep moved his eyebrow up "oh really?"
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 6:40 am

Mai hadn't even noticed the suit. She smiled, "You didn't have to do that..." she kissed him again.

Eringrinned and nodded.
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 11:34 am

"if you say so" madio smiled and the ends of the suit and then rubbed her back where the strings were feeling the new space
jeep grinned and looked over as the movie begain "i never really thought about death" (or something like that)
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 7:44 am

Mai grinned and french kissed him again.

Erin smiled and looked up at him.
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 9:19 am

madio's tongue felt the inside of her mouth, he opened his mouth even more.

jeep smiled back and patted her right shoulder (im thinking hes sitting on the left of her)
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 12:09 pm

(Lol)

Erin smiled and lied her head on his shoulder.

Mai opened her mouth wide.
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 5:41 am

jeep kissed her forehead and started to watch the movie again

madio kissed her more vigorously.
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 6:27 am

Erin smiled and watched too.

Mai kissed him harder as her hands ran down his back.
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 11:07 am

madio moved his right hand and rested it on her butt.
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 11:17 am

(Jeep?)

Mai grinned as he grabbed her butt and moaned. She kissed him as hard as she could and flipped over so she was ontop of him.
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 11:27 am

madio moaned and pulled her closer and kissed her back as hard as he could.

jeep ate some popcorn. (cant have them be making out the entire movie... the movies too good)
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 11:32 am

(LoL!)

Erin giggled and stole a handful, than ate it slowly.

Mai pushed her body hard against him and kissed him as hard as she could, not bothering to breath. She moaned as she pressed hard against him.
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 11:35 am

jacob black came on the screen with bellas new truck "hes the cool guy right?" jeep asked

madio moaned and held her close he kissed her as hard as he could and all over the place, loosing all self control, just following his instinct
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 11:46 am

Erin shrugged, "I guess..."

(Never seen the movie, never read the books, so I don't really kno what to say...)

Mai moaned as he kissed her all over, "MADIO!" she screamed in obvious pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 11:50 am

(hes not, edward is the vamp, but i like jacob better... obviously))

"good cause he gets cars"

madio continued kissing her (srry dont know how to react to that lol)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join) - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)
Page 18 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next